1.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Run the game in administrator to get pass the white screen (might take more then one try). Though I'm stuck in the "Adult Content Warning" that appears have the prologue - the game doesn't proceed from there.
Click on the "adult" in the warning. Yea, its really dumb.

Reactions: Dilemeter

zeromass

Oct 8, 2017
Does absolutley nothing for me, run the Doghouse [last version intro].exe file and zip nothing happens. There again if this is a rpgm game, why the hell is it a simple massive exe file, non of the other rpgm games I have are this way.
try renaming it to Doghouse [1.2.5].exe

axxrrl

Jul 12, 2017
Does anyone have a 1.0.1 download? The boy path is locked in this version and I didn't get to try the earlier version

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
I was going to check this out again but after seeing that they're changing everything that made me interested in the game I no longer see the point in checking it out. Fastest way to get me to loose interest in a game is to change model type after a person has gotten interested in them. Guess I'll go play taboo island instead.

Reactions: michael1984

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
In general I didn't mind anything too much, until the zombie hordes at the end. That's just ... whew. Either you'd have to be able to shoot diagonally or your movement needs to be sidestepping instead of turning for left/right. As it's that part is awful.

So 15 minutes of barely visible game. And no sex scenes aside from some nudity.
There's definitely
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can also unlock something with those orbs, but how to view that ... or if you are supposed to be able to ... no idea.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
In general I didn't mind anything too much, until the zombie hordes at the end. That's just ... whew. Either you'd have to be able to shoot diagonally or your movement needs to be sidestepping instead of turning for left/right. As it's that part is awful.

There's definitely
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can also unlock something with those orbs, but how to view that ... or if you are supposed to be able to ... no idea.
Couldn't get one of the orbs during the horrible chase scene. And I'm not sure what town hall you're talking about. I rescued the daughter, fought some zombies, and then got kicked to the end of the update. Time skippy as hell, with only some text saying what happened.
Did it require that code people were asking for? Because I finished when it was still being asked for, and am not sure whether it was given or not.

And the zombie shooting was pretty easy. I just got them to chase me into an ally area where I only had to shoot two directions. When I saw that bullets were limited, I was trying to save ammo. Only to find out we were given 99, lol.

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
You don't need all of them, at least I don't think. If you get enough you get some sort of collection that's supposed to possibly unlock something. But again, no idea where; I just know you can activate them in the inventory.

The town hall is the building you enter once you made your way through the city, where you spot the person in the window yaddayadda and ultimately find that "device" (so before all that time skipping stuff). There's a person in the kitchen; room on the right from the entrance. Going to them triggers a short scene.

The_Crimson_Fucker

Nov 10, 2019
For anyone getting a white screen when they launch their game just open task manager and close everything related to doghouse, look through the entire tasks list as I found some related programs lower in the list then restart the game, it may take a couple of attempts but you know its working when it starts up with a black screen, its just an odd bug that im sure will get fixed in time.

Remember this game is entirely made by a single incredibly kinky milf so fixes and updates are gonna take some time and bugs are going to happen.

and yes I do agree batteries should last a little bit longer but it is classed as a horror game so you need some kind of mechanic to build suspense and tension, remember this town is supposed to be filled of depravity, sin and conspiracy so it wants you to explore every corner to find clues and supplies or it might as well be a visual novel or a point-and-click.

And for anyone who truly can't handle the battery mechanic here's a save with 99 batteries at the start and with the name Jason because the name Alan reminds me to much of the guy from two and a half men.

But yeah anyway this update pretty much just remade the demo but added to the story and town, not much lewd content on its own (you get some nice kinky pictures) as you have to support their patreon to get to the nsfw code because at the end of the day remember they are doing this to help support themselves.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
try renaming it to Doghouse [1.2.5].exe
Well I renamed it to just doghouse.exe and now its a plain white/black screen, and running it as admin is not an option as no game should require it, so well I will just ignore this game its no loss.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
The game has some real potential, the daughter is hot! And the fact that it is written by a sexy milf just makes it better :)

More power to you lady, let's see how kinky your mind really is!

Reactions: blastwave2k

Baddog-11

Jul 6, 2017
the code for lewd mode is dollhouse but I have no idea what it unlocks, I did not see any difference in my playthroughs

Reactions: Balial42

kaken

Oct 12, 2017
Thank you!

The thread has been updated.
You now have access to version 1.2.5 - Patreon Preview.
This is the version of the game that was released after the decision to move from 3d to drawn graphics.
Wait a moment, when i hear to remake game, maybe your previous abandoned project? Yep it is... Next neverending story?

PS. 1.2.5 was planned od 29 IX 2021... It only prove my words...

Last edited:

Mr.E

Feb 20, 2018
This game may yet have potential, but the chase game with gramps chasing you, is not worth the effort for me. I will play a mini game about 10 times before I say screw it and delete the game. Good luck with your game

1.40 star(s) 19 Votes