• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
1.40 star(s) 19 Votes

GeePic

Nov 22, 2019
oh, nice new update it seems lots of people are frustrated with the flashlight well I probably have the solution. When I played the game I turned the brightness to the max on my laptop and I didn't need the flashlight anymore. The stupid solution I know but It's probably the only solution right now. So does the game crash anymore I stopped trying to play this game because it just kept crashing really good horror I really like it but sadly the game just keeps crashing. So how is the performance?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
oh, nice new update it seems lots of people are frustrated with the flashlight well I probably have the solution. When I played the game I turned the brightness to the max on my laptop and I didn't need the flashlight anymore. The stupid solution I know but It's probably the only solution right now. So does the game crash anymore I stopped trying to play this game because it just kept crashing really good horror I really like it but sadly the game just keeps crashing. So how is the performance?
https://f95zone.to/threads/doghouse-v1-2-5-patreon-preview-two-jura.61670/page-9#post-5922094

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
So I ran away, took a few times to manage it, then found daughter, got kicked to a new place where I am supposed to go home. Killed a couple of monsters at that location

Is it end of content because I cant find where I am supposed to go

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
v1.2.5? so how long is the game?

just saw signs that this game is moving towards 2dcg, definitely a + in my book!

Last edited:

Team Thanos

May 3, 2021
Is this just an updated preview a year later?

The game looks interesting, but if this is the release pace it wouldn't be worth the time.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Dang just seen on patreon that characters are getting a drawing look instead

Man such a shame if it goes that direction

TheFather

Sep 10, 2021
This is perfect xample how great plot can be ruined with idiotic annoying bullshit like ''battery'' , shooting zombies that can touch you diagonal or faster than bullet and if u manage to escaped from horde game is over . I know its demo but as I saw this game date is almost 3 years old if Im not mistaken but still shitty ruined GOOD plot with annoying crap.

Oct 3, 2021
The game loads and runs awfully in win10. I imagine something is seriously buggy with this game as it was awkward to remove and couldn't be deleted by normal means. I'll be giving this a miss in future, no offence, but I don't like to install executables where the contents can't be examined in detail. Could be anything hidden there.

Reactions: dav121

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So 15 minutes of barely visible game. And no sex scenes aside from some nudity.
The changelog makes it sound like there was more to the game in the 1.0.1 version than the new 'content'.

I see a vaginal tag, as well as the changelog mentioning animations. But found nothing of either sort.

Reactions: Kyraga and dav121

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Does absolutley nothing for me, run the Doghouse [last version intro].exe file and zip nothing happens. There again if this is a rpgm game, why the hell is it a simple massive exe file, non of the other rpgm games I have are this way.

Reactions: dav121

Dilemeter

Sep 14, 2020
Run the game in administrator to get pass the white screen (might take more then one try). Though I'm stuck in the "Adult Content Warning" that appears have the prologue - the game doesn't proceed from there.

1.40 star(s) 19 Votes