• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
1.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Bonz singh

Jul 29, 2018
after playing this game for 10 minutes it crashes and this has happened four times...please help how to stop this games from crashing. i really wanna play this

S_A_D

Mar 5, 2018
After the chasing screen something like a timeskip happened and somehow the mc reunited with the daughter and there're zombies? It doesn't make any sense to me.

nanajosh

Jul 18, 2017
after playing this game for 10 minutes it crashes and this has happened four times...please help how to stop this games from crashing. i really wanna play this
I had issues but when I ran it as administrator, that seemed to have fixed it or I just got lucky the second time around. Worth a try though.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
So is this game completed or "completed" after travelling to the past and running from the grandpa to th pier it skips to finding the daughter and two days later staying in the hotel. Is that supposed to happen? And then when it comes to finding the mayor quest it repeats the first night of going to check on daughter and sleep and then talking to Tamara to get the quest to find the mayor.

zeromass

Oct 8, 2017
So is this game completed or "completed" after travelling to the past and running from the grandpa to th pier it skips to finding the daughter and two days later staying in the hotel. Is that supposed to happen? And then when it comes to finding the mayor quest it repeats the first night of going to check on daughter and sleep and then talking to Tamara to get the quest to find the mayor.
it is still a work in progress the complete refers to the fact that there where two versions on of 1.01 the first had some issues and the complete one fixed those. for the reporting problem start from your last save and do things normally when you pick up the keys go straight down don't inspect the door on the left

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Yes this game is going at least the characters from 3d to 2d art.

From Patreon.

Doghouse - status - update

Hi!

I disappeared for a while, but it was related to the death of a person close to me - personal issues.

Apart from the hard time I had, I managed to get a drawing tablet of my dreams, so I can create Doghouse as it was planned from the beginning.

I'm just trying to adapt myself to drawing - I've lost a lot of practice.

As you can see, the hand-drawn Luc-Y is quite different, but it contains features of the 3d model.

It's still not the level I'm aiming for, but I'm trying my best.

Soon you will be able to watch me drawing live on Picarto.tv.

Forgive me for the lack of posts - I will try to make it up to you.

Thank you!

frownbird

Feb 7, 2019
Don't be fooled by the confusing way they write the version. Most games only hit 1.0 once it's fully completed, this is functionally 0.1. Calling it 0.1 completed is less confusing but calling it 1.01 completed made me think it was completely finished.. cool but rethink how you name this stuff or people are going to think it's a finished game.

Reactions: Kyraga

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
Tried the game... And well, there are few things I'd like to say.

First, the atmosphere of mystery and horror are absolutely awesome. The same can be said about the whole concept and storytelling(While it's not much for now, it's here, and it was great). Also liked illuminated exit from the map when everything relevant was found(though it didn't work after I entered interior of lab(boy's story), does it mean I missed something?)

Second, a lot of game mechanics look unbalanced, unpolished or outright not finished, be it limited inventory(in a boy's path it's possible to run out of inventory slots because keys take slots too), use of items(besides ammo, like rope and wire, they are here taking valuable (or not) inventory slots with no visible ways to use them), keys, chests and other items(their value is absolutely vague, if the moment comes that something should be thrown to free space there are absolutely nothing to judge what has value or not, also no place to put it(detective has a homebase?)) photos and evidence(found no real way to access them after finding) or battery's amount of energy(because in the beggining of the game(or the whole current version) there is actually a lot of things to see and examine, the only way to go is to play with half dark screen with using flashlight only in key areas where it's totally dark and to turn it on off to better see some places for a sec or 2, maybe later it will become way less needed once you know what's what, but in the beggining I would have liked it to work some more time, also starting dialogues or watching scenes doesn't stop energy drain)

Third, a few bugs I found. In a detective path if you choose to examine right drain on the fourth map, player will be given choice to rename main hero and after confirming choice the flashlight mechanic stops working("f" and "b" buttons work no more). Then there is a little bugs: on the boy's path by examining bedside table with question mark in the room a2 second time a pic of detective appears in place of a boy's, on the detective path second girl living with MC calls him Mr N! or something, guess there are no surname for MC, and the scene with her after giving her a bunny suit freezes.

Forth, while I found photos fitting nicely, sometimes even adding to the mystery, the sex content itself was quite lackluster compared to intensity of everything else, it's very short with very few dialogues(inner monologues). Maybe adding some more inner monologues during scenes will help?

Last edited:

Mama Bunny

Single mom, Female Dev!
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Yes this game is going at least the characters from 3d to 2d art.

From Patreon.

Doghouse - status - update

Hi!

I disappeared for a while, but it was related to the death of a person close to me - personal issues.

Apart from the hard time I had, I managed to get a drawing tablet of my dreams, so I can create Doghouse as it was planned from the beginning.

I'm just trying to adapt myself to drawing - I've lost a lot of practice.

As you can see, the hand-drawn Luc-Y is quite different, but it contains features of the 3d model.

It's still not the level I'm aiming for, but I'm trying my best.

Soon you will be able to watch me drawing live on Picarto.tv.

Forgive me for the lack of posts - I will try to make it up to you.

Thank you!
Indeed, this is what is happening.

The transition from 3d to 2d was planned from the very beginning.

Tried the game... And well, there are few things I'd like to say.

First, the atmosphere of mystery and horror are absolutely awesome. The same can be said about the whole concept and storytelling(While it's not much for now, it's here, and it was great). Also liked illuminated exit from the map when everything relevant was found(though it didn't work after I entered interior of lab(boy's story), does it mean I missed something?)

Second, a lot of game mechanics look unbalanced, unpolished or outright not finished, be it limited inventory(in a boy's path it's possible to run out of inventory slots because keys take slots too), use of items(besides ammo, like rope and wire, they are here taking valuable (or not) inventory slots with no visible ways to use them), keys, chests and other items(their value is absolutely vague, if the moment comes that something should be thrown to free space there are absolutely nothing to judge what has value or not, also no place to put it(detective has a homebase?)) photos and evidence(found no real way to access them after finding) or battery's amount of energy(because in the beggining of the game(or the whole current version) there is actually a lot of things to see and examine, the only way to go is to play with half dark screen with using flashlight only in key areas where it's totally dark and to turn it on off to better see some places for a sec or 2, maybe later it will become way less needed once you know what's what, but in the beggining I would have liked it to work some more time, also starting dialogues or watching scenes doesn't stop energy drain)

Third, a few bugs I found. In a detective path if you choose to examine right drain on the fourth map, player will be given choice to rename main hero and after confirming choice the flashlight mechanic stops working("f" and "b" buttons work no more). Then there is a little bugs: on the boy's path by examining bedside table with question mark in the room a2 second time a pic of detective appears in place of a boy's, on the detective path second girl living with MC calls him Mr N! or something, guess there are no surname for MC, and the scene with her after giving her a bunny suit freezes.

Forth, while I found photos fitting nicely, sometimes even adding to the mystery, the sex content itself was quite lackluster compared to intensity of everything else, it's very short with very few dialogues(inner monologues). Maybe adding some more inner monologues during scenes will help?

It's a pleasure to read honest feedback, especially feedback that is more than 100 characters.
A lot of the inconveniences and bugs you mentioned have already been fixed as the next version was ready for release. However, the conversion of images from 3d to 2d was taken up at the last minute. You will be able to check out the drawing style I chose for the game soon.

Reactions: Mayhem Fall
1.40 star(s) 19 Votes