VN Ren'Py Abandoned Dogmonic [Ch.2] [ErosOlympian]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I hope you didn't trying antagonising my game. :)

Best wishes for this unusual project! :)

Reactions: orto23

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Tags only get added to the top tags when they are actually in the game. So right now there is no bestiality in game so no bestiality tag needed.
That might be true for about 2% of the games on F95Zone.
For the remaining 98% about every tag is added "just in case" the developer wants to add that to the game later in the progress, say roughly five to eight years.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
t727

It use to be like that a long time ago but they changed it to where tags are only added to the top tags if they are actually in the game. Ones that are not in the game yet but may or may not be added later now go under the genre spoiler in the OP. If a person comes across a game that has a tag/tags added in the top tags that are not actually in the game they can report the OP and have those tags removed.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ch.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

ErosOlympian

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2020
So i have some updates about me and the game. It shouldn't be hard to miss that I have been radio silent. This is thanks to my motherboard dying on me as i was in the middle of rolling out chapter 1. As of posting this, I am back up and running.

The main reason for my silence is that I didn't want to make it seem like I was asking for a handout as I already had the money to get the replacement/upgrades. It was just a matter of getting it. That and so I wouldn't have to give constant updates on my situation as I find new nuggets of trouble, such as the hard drive I was using to hold all the models, scenes also failing on me, so now I have to go and remake all of that.

Dogmonic isn't canceled, But the release of chapter 2 will be pushed back a bit, by how much I can't say. Given that I had initially set a 2-month window for each release with it being reduced to a month when the patreon goal was reached.

As for the beastality question, I'm on the fence about it. Mainly because i don't care for it one way or another. That said, if I do it. I will need to do something to keep both patreon and those who want it happy.

As for right now, I'm back to working on this game and few other projects that were supposed to come out alongside it.

TLDR
Motherboard died on me, but it had been replaced/upgraded
I have to redo all my assets which will cause some kind of a delay for Dogmonic chapter 2
I haven't decided yay or nay to beastality yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShamanLab

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
You could give the dog a hybrid form like a werewolf or something so it would be considered furry or monster. that might work for patreon.

Reactions: HUNUTAN

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
ErosOlympian

You can just make a patch for the game where on patreon the game is patreon friendly and upload the patch elsewhere like lewdpatcher that can be downloaded and that patch adds in the stuff that patreon doesn't like.

Reactions: HUNUTAN

orto23

Oct 16, 2018
Get "itch" or "buy me a coffee" or some way I can make a set dollar donation to you and I will donate generously

Reactions: ShamanLab
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes