Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Now THIS is the Cyberpunk I can get behind! d(^o^)b ... If you know what I mean. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

BTW why do I get Gurren Lagann vibes from this?

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
I played this a while ago in Japanese. I thought I didn't understand the story but apparently I did from the looks of it. There were also unique prostitutes in the game you could get from dungeons that spawned at certain times and new game plus was done like for the "Tales of" games where you have a limited number of points to spend to carry over stuff. Fling also released a trainer for this game later which I never tested but it should work.

cchance

Mar 7, 2018

It's likely that the second charge is the authorization charge. It should drop off in several business days. While authorization charges are not completely uncommon in ecommerce, the way they simply duplicate instead of using a dollar or one charge can be quite archaic.

A better way to get Johren currency is via OffGamers:
They offer Paypal transactions for the coins, is fully supported and only charges once.
Thank you. After multiple failures at the auth step I'd kinda given up for the short term.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Ultimadrago

Abemu

Nov 27, 2017
LET'S FUCKING GOOOO

never expected this to get an english release this quickly considering the speed of the Rance translations

dogface13

Mar 20, 2020
If anyone has found a way to level up faster please let me know, this is turning out to be a much bigger grind than what I thought it'd be

PassAlong

Jan 9, 2020
how extream is the h content here ?
May I ask how you would define "extreme" to the case of h-games.
-we talking uncensored? or the bad stuff (vore, guro, NTR, etc.)

if you look at the tags, it would tell you, otherwise, I only know that there are Several endings in this game; in this case there are solo bad/good ends for each of the heroines, along with the sub endings for the Hustle'd women after completing their events.

Kazuto Tensai

Dec 19, 2018
So the game keeps crashing in the first scene when I start the game and i tried to reinstall everything and it's still the same

starlite75

Oct 2, 2020
so i got a unique talent girl whit events but she got pregnant and get stat penality do they stay pregnant forever or if i dump her can i get her back? dont really feel like starting over from beggining lol

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Finally got the last damn level 2 weapon upgrade for all my current characters. Only took till day 66... At least all my characters are 10+ now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

so i got a unique talent girl whit events but she got pregnant and get stat penality do they stay pregnant forever or if i dump her can i get her back? dont really feel like starting over from beggining lol
Pretty sure it's permanent. Shoulda farmed some pills at the hospital lol. You can't get them back if you dump them. Really gotta be careful with them, you can also easily ruin their events by taking their virginity early or even raising their stats too soon I think. They're super touchy if you want to keep them healthy and see all their CG events.

Reactions: starlite75

AH-64E

Nov 2, 2017
how extream is the h content here ?
It's super rapey, sex trafficking type stuff. The sex itself is vanilla (anal/vaginal/oral), no dogs or grasshoppers or anything. All the girls you kidnap are basically being raped by the customers, and the ones with events all go through some pretty dark stuff. You use them until they break and then dump them. You're not remotely the good guys.

Outside of one character, the sex between your organization members is all consensual and normal... well, normal-ish.

starlite75

Oct 2, 2020
alright fruitsmoothie thanks for reply guesse imma take a break and start a new playtrought might have a save before she got prego lol

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
It's super rapey, sex trafficking type stuff. The sex itself is vanilla (anal/vaginal/oral), no dogs or grasshoppers or anything. All the girls you kidnap are basically being raped by the customers, and the ones with events all go through some pretty dark stuff. You use them until they break and then dump them. You're not remotely the good guys.

Outside of one character, the sex between your organization members is all consensual and normal... well, normal-ish.
Agreed. Only thing I'd add is that it mostly seems to be the typical "hentai" rape, where pretty much all of the girls will enjoy it after a couple of times, or even occasionally while losing their virginity to rape. So it's not like dark dark, Evenicle/Most Rance games have some darker shit. Usually only their first time is pretty rapey and then they turn into sluts basically, lol.

Then again, I'm not even sure I qualify for being in mid game yet, so who knows, it could get worse. Alicesoft is one of those companies that will occasionally throw a legit/realistic rape scene into their games out of nowhere. How many people bitched about the rape in Evenicle... "A girl in my rape hentai not enjoying being raped? How dare they!"

Last edited:
Reactions: ThrowMeSway

Ultimadrago

Feb 13, 2021
alright fruitsmoothie thanks for reply guesse imma take a break and start a new playtrought might have a save before she got prego lol
The game autosaves with each day that passes, so I don't know why you'd have to start a new playthrough? There's hundreds of saves it could hold, so you should have one from before they were pregnant.

Here's a guide on the Unique Girls in order for precautions as you get each new one, if you weren't already using it:

AH-64E

Nov 2, 2017
Here's the trainer, it's for the JPN version but it works fine with this release. There's a warning to not use the worker options outside the worker screen.

Appearance = LKS/looks
Skill = TEC/technical
Stamina = MEN/mental
Defense = Birth Control

Edit reasons: Reupload.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 55 Votes