Spirox

Jun 15, 2018
For real??

Everything is detected as a virus in this forum, you will learn that as you go through piracy in your life.

You get games without paying for them here so of course your antivirus will tell you the crack is a virus etc...

Last edited:

Spirox

Jun 15, 2018
Tamaki Maki's events are all from VIP Matches, not hustling. If you missed the VIP match there's a good chance they don't show up anymore. I missed the VIP event for Noelle and the VIP doesn't show up again for me, and I ended up starting a new run to get the CG.
Missed one, had to reload for it, hopefully I wasn't far gone in the schedule... thanks man!

-FlavorTown-

Aug 2, 2017
I'm having an issue with one of the special talents that have events tied to them.

Rierie Tsuji 1st event is to hustle to Manabu Yoshida as a virgin yet he never spawns in no matter how many times I retry the hustle phase. Is this event just bugged?

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
I'm having an issue with one of the special talents that have events tied to them.

Rierie Tsuji 1st event is to hustle to Manabu Yoshida as a virgin yet he never spawns in no matter how many times I retry the hustle phase. Is this event just bugged?
That was a pain. No, it is not bugged he just hardly spawns.

Reactions: -FlavorTown-

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
Could anyone tell me if pregnancy is in-game?
Thanks!
Yes, during prostitution if you don't give your prostitutes birth control. But it a debuff makes your hookers become quick to collapse and thus get rid of them. And the game just "tells" you they're pregnant with emojis, you won't see their bellies.

-FlavorTown-

Aug 2, 2017
That was a pain. No, it is not bugged he just hardly spawns.
Thanks figured as much, just a pain because I either have to keep reloading my save or not use her during the hustle phase.

Was also curious what dictates the stats of the talent. I tried reading the guide and searching this thread but can't seem to find an answer. Are the girls stats based on the difficulty of the dungeon they are found in, damage dealt to them, or is it all completely random?

Reactions: Arabi1

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
Thanks figured as much, just a pain because I either have to keep reloading my save or not use her during the hustle phase.

Was also curious what dictates the stats of the talent. I tried reading the guide and searching this thread but can't seem to find an answer. Are the girls stats based on the difficulty of the dungeon they are found in, damage dealt to them, or is it all completely random?
They are fixed with a small random change if you want higher stats hunt in later dungeons where better talents spawn.

4.20 star(s) 55 Votes