M7G

Oct 19, 2021
If I wanna play this just for the NTR content, it'll be worth my time? The art looks so damn amazing! but I'm only interested on the NTR part.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
If I wanna play this just for the NTR content, it'll be worth my time? The art looks so damn amazing! but I'm only interested on the NTR part.
Very low amounts of NTR.
It's a management and fighting game where you (or a client) will fuck girls in cutscenes/events that go with the storyline.
From what I can remember, the only instances of NTR are when you pick up "star" girls (non-main cast) and you have a bit of their backstory, but even then, it's not all of them.

If you only want NTR, I don't think it's worth it for you, especially since it'll take a bit of grinding to get there.

• Sad
Reactions: M7G

justsumguy360

Jan 7, 2021
Does anyone know how to equip badges? Try to go into a characters status in squad then click the empty badge squares but nothing, can't find anything else navigating the menus either.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Contrary to what the other post says, I do believe it has quite a bit decent general degeneracy content, but not specifically target ntr. For example, every main heroine has both a badend route and full game over scene, there are about 9 unique prostitutes, each with 2 scenes and their personalities. That being said, this game suffers from trying to cover too many fetishes, so if you like a specific girl and scene type, it will probably leave you unsatisfied.

Other than that, the game is actually very fun and very well polished, fully voiced and fairly good fluff dialog, imo the battle system and animations was some of the best parts of the game, so I'd recommend trying it out regardless. If you do and is interested in the less vanilla content, do look up a wiki though, otherwise its fairly easy to miss stuff.

• Wow
Reactions: M7G and yilkin

ugh-uuuu

Jul 16, 2017
Does anyone know how to equip badges? Try to go into a characters status in squad then click the empty badge squares but nothing, can't find anything else navigating the menus either.
Each person has to reach a certain "Feeling" level to unlock badge slots. go here to find a specific character's LVs. Don't forget, Kuma + 3 allies get 40 Feeling/battle as long as they are together when a fight ends. Kuma's passive is very important and ALyCE's passive works with Kuma's for +80. Her 2nd slot unlocks stupidly fast, quickest among everyone.

Culitos ricos

Oct 31, 2023
It could be the best game of all... but it's another ntr of the bunch and well the ntr sucks (there's no pregnancy to top it off pf)

FwaMenco

Feb 26, 2024
Why do you want the MTL? the official translation is in the OP.
Shiravune likes to mistranslate the games they work on for fun and I've heard from people that this game was subject to that treatment. So I'd rather get the JP version and use a faithful fan translation.

Reactions: yilkin
Dec 25, 2020
In the future if someone comes back to this wonderful piece of art ((and also a crap fest due to the rapid hp spike of enemies and HORRENDOUS weapon drop rates)), i have an advice. Never buy anything at face value from the shop cuz i have idiotically wasted many days buying crap.

I have noticed that saving in hideout phase and reloading the autosave refreshes shop items. I felt both pissed off and relieved. I spent a lot of days buying crappy +100 men or lks items while i could have shuffled for better ones.
But oh well. I hope it helped.

A thing to note is that it can be easy to dismiss my advice cuz the shuffle is not 100% guaranteed. It pisses me off that there's rng even here. It never 100% resets but if you keep at it it WILL change after 3 or so times. I mean you can reload more than 10 times in a minute, have a little patience. And ya the reset only happens in the AUTOSAVE not in the saved file. Might be something technical on how autosaves work idk but well.

damn this is my 4th edit. i did the experimentation to test out various possibilities. and refreshing the autosave works the best.

Last edited:
Dec 25, 2020
in case someone is interested if you match a girl and put another girl in her place the girl wouldnt be lost, i was afraid it would but she just ends up getting transferred in the garage so dont hestitate to rearrange things a bit while someone is on a leave.

Dec 25, 2020
A thing to note with my refresh advice is that it doesnt affect the discount on brothel upgrades. I mean i have reloaded the same day more than 20 times by now and it hasnt. So either the rng on that sucks or its not affected. Although that did bag me +800 and +400 men items. With my brothel at 160% MEN thats a fricking jackpot. So yea a little grind can come in handy here. Anyways enjoy!

M7G

Oct 19, 2021
Alright, I'm gonna play this one after all.
Anyone who played it, wich one do you think is the best way to enjoy the NTR and all the non-vanilla content?
I was watching the wiki but it's kinda confusing, I don't know if I should do the "feelings" events, that wouldnt prevent the NTR from happening?
Others says the NTR wont let me raise the "feel" later, that's true? The wiki says that I should not do any "Feel" event till the first NTR event wich each girl, but that's gonna take some time.

Sorry if my comment is dumb, this game is different from what I usually play, I feel so lost LMAO.

Axel1234

May 11, 2017
Was reading the reviews of this game before thinking of buying it. Is it true that the MC doesn't have a sex scene with the girls when you have sex with them?

4.20 star(s) 55 Votes