cry32wolf

Oct 5, 2021
guys the game crashes when hitting "new game"!!!
I changed the locale- removed the read-only on SaveData- deleted SaveData but still the game won't run.

Jun 19, 2019
I know this is a Windows game, but has anyone tried to load this on a SteamDeck or Linux via Proton? Thought it might avoid the local issues.

Dingo-Typhoon

Nov 26, 2017
Forget a full save, anyone got a saves that are like, half, or 1/3rd of the way through? I enjoyed the game but I wouldn't wanna start over from scratch again...

PulseOver

Oct 15, 2018
Amazing art and fun gameplay mechanics(such as farming girls, pills and stuff).
Only downside is I'm not a fan of MC and girls interractions so far. Every girl is attracted to MC straight away, they wanna suck the "D" and how MC acts reluctant towards their approach is... I skipped couple of h-scenes just to farm some girls with higher LKS rating ngl. I'm at day 30, hope things get a little bit more spicy considering the variety of tags at OP.

Reactions: polishhammer83

Red246

Jan 4, 2022
Failed to save file
[ AFCGMode.asd ] i get error like this all the time, i read here that i should set folder to read only, but the problem is it just goes back tho previus option right away... anyone ?

Ellurion

Aug 8, 2018
Does anyone know if the Jast Version (the DMR Free) will be uploaded here or anywhere else (I tried searching for it)
Thank you very much.
for this version to JAST noDRM version. Just replace files on promt.

4.20 star(s) 55 Votes