Ciel4141

Jun 3, 2022
Excuse me for the translation. I tried to use dohnadohna trainer but it recognizes the game but gives me an error. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Incar1

Aug 25, 2017
It's kinda funny how the game so far has tried to make your gang sound like the good guys yet one of the first things you do is kidnap a scientist and force her into sex slavery...

Edit* Actually there seems to be an entire sub-plot about how you really are the bad guys as far as normal people care explicitly due to the funding terrorism with sex slavery... A weirdly self aware take for an Hgame.

Last edited:
Reactions: polishhammer83

Incar1

Aug 25, 2017
Where/how do you use a "Feel" item? Tried using them in base before a hangout and they didn't work, and mid fight seems like a weird time to gift someone a manga/CD.

Reactions: MegaZerozero0

MirrororriM

Oct 7, 2018
Where/how do you use a "Feel" item? Tried using them in base before a hangout and they didn't work, and mid fight seems like a weird time to gift someone a manga/CD.
Well you're doing something wrong then, because they can only be used at hideout phase (the base) to numerically increase the feel value of a character, though this won't change the feel/hangout events for the day.

Reader RAR

Aug 12, 2023
It's kinda funny how the game so far has tried to make your gang sound like the good guys yet one of the first things you do is kidnap a scientist and force her into sex slavery...

Edit* Actually there seems to be an entire sub-plot about how you really are the bad guys as far as normal people care explicitly due to the funding terrorism with sex slavery... A weirdly self aware take for an Hgame.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 55 Votes