yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
can someone try and sell me on this game ? :giggle:
It looks really interesting but it seems bit on the longer side :HideThePain:
Others might do it better, but I'll give it a shot in the meantime.

Dohna Dohna is a futuristic RPG set in a dystopian city controlled by a powerful corporation. With your allies, you kidnap and pimp women from the city, with the goal of raising money and disrupt the corporation's plans.
There are two main game-play elements. The first one consists of turn-based combat through dungeons (city locations) in order to discover more of the city, find women, and find gear to upgrade your team and women's skills/gear.
The second part of game-play focuses on management and pimping of your women (talent) in order to make them as appealing as possible to prospective clients, and thus making as much profit as you can.
Throughout your progress in the story, you'll unlock new characters, skills, locations, and talent; some of which are accompanied by lewd scenes (I recommend installing the uncensored patch).

Responding to your prompt, the game is indeed interesting but is also fairly long. If you're looking for a game that you can complete in under 10 or 20 hours, this is probably not it.
In order to efficiently progress, there comes a point where the game requires more intense grinding. This can stem from a couple sources, but in my playthroughs, this was due to lack of money to buy gear, or just gear in general to upgrade characters/talent sufficiently to then fight bosses and get to the next step of the story.
Unless (and even if) you're using a wiki for the game, the drops needed for some upgrades are based on RNG and it can require re-running the same dungeon for (in-game) days and even weeks on-end to get what you need.
As tedious as this sounds, the completion of stages can be pretty fulfilling. I will note, after 50 days, I changed the fighting speed to quickest, turned off the in-game music/sounds and put on my own music in the background as the BGM was getting pretty annoying. I also wouldn't recommend playing this for more than 2-3 hours at a time, or else it becomes extremely frustrating and boring for some progression elements which get repetitive.

All this being said, It's an unconventional game which isn't for everyone, and will definitely take you a while to complete, but which I still really enjoyed. While I don't think I'll ever play it again, I would definitely recommend that others try it for at least for a couple of hours to experience what it's like, and to decide afterwards if they think it's worth the hassle for them.
(Oh and even though I personally turned off the music at some point, the art and music are triple-A quality and better than a lot of games out there).

If you want more input, you can read the reviews (though some might spoil some stuff).

Shiva666

Jul 18, 2019
Here's the trainer, it's for the JPN version but it works fine with this release. There's a warning to not use the worker options outside the worker screen.

Appearance = LKS/looks
Skill = TEC/technical
Stamina = MEN/mental
Defense = Birth Control

Edit reasons: Reupload.
i'm getting a "Malormed Attachment Request".

Would u re-upload the trainer pls ?

nvm, ty anyway AH-64.

i got it from fling trainer website if sme1 needs it.

I just googled "Dohna Dohna: Let's Do Bad Things Together trainer"

the trainer i found is same version as AH-64E's trainer.

However, this trainer version looks old judging by just first look so I'm not sure yet if it works with the "Final" version of game.

I'll anyway update this post after trying the Fling Trainer myself so that it may be helpful for future fappers.

Update : The Fling Trainer works flawlessly. I was able to activate successfully Infinite Money/TP/Items cheat.

Note :
1. Remember to open the "dohnadohna.exe" to play the game as the other .exe which is "dohnadohna_eng.exe" is not recognized by the trainer. Don't worry, as both .exe of the game run in English language assuming u followed all the instructions in the first page of the game.

2. Also, needless say, remember to run the trainer as an Admin.

Last edited:

Ijiero

Oct 17, 2021
Has recently become available on Kagura Games store. Only mentioning this because the one there doesn't require Japanese locale.

Do with this info what you will..

Reactions: sakuzuda

Makeiks

Jul 26, 2017
Very cheap regional pricing in my country on JAST so if you can support the release for more Alicesoft games to come to the west and other stores.

smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
Has recently become available on Kagura Games store. Only mentioning this because the one there doesn't require Japanese locale.

Do with this info what you will..
any different tho? other than region locale of course

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
No its just the most recent version(1.02) of the game without DRM. Those who choose to not support the game because of Shiravune shitty DRM can do now but that is it.
So no decensoring from Kagura? We still have to use the patch here?

Makeiks

Jul 26, 2017
So no decensoring from Kagura? We still have to use the patch here?
Yes no uncensored cgs because is still being published by Shiravune but now in other stores,the only difference is the remove of the DRM and that let you to play without locale machine.

Reactions: Muhdurr

substray

Oct 16, 2018
That might be the sketchiest hosting site I've seen and when I finally got to an actual .zip even Firefox is telling me its a virus. Can someone with a solid antivirus confirm its legit?

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Yes no uncensored cgs because is still being published by Shiravune but now in other stores,the only difference is the remove of the DRM and that let you to play without locale machine.
Well, that's one step in the right direction at least.

NoK_E

Mar 26, 2020
How do you go about editing the files in this game? I was thinking about doing some modding and maybe making some balance tweaks, but not sure where to start when it comes to decompiling.

SUNCRIS1010

Dec 15, 2020
How do you go about editing the files in this game? I was thinking about doing some modding and maybe making some balance tweaks, but not sure where to start when it comes to decompiling.
Everything you need is here

4.20 star(s) 56 Votes