Tiberion

Oct 17, 2017
How's the 1.02 patch interact with the uncensored CGs posted by nakaz0ra? Could I paste the uncensored CGs over the new patch file or wait for nakaz0ra to update the CGs?

DarXzeN

Apr 30, 2021
What does Dona Dona Day do? Please tell. I saw a golden talent in day 43 on megumi street which had a hot written on but failed to get her. After Backtracking a bit the hot symbol moved to the dorms. I cleared many times with different routes but couldn't see the golden talent again.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
What does Dona Dona Day do? Please tell. I saw a golden talent in day 43 on megumi street which had a hot written on but failed to get her. After Backtracking a bit the hot symbol moved to the dorms. I cleared many times with different routes but couldn't see the golden talent again.
Dohna dohna day adds an indicator of where you'll be more likely to get good talent. It's useful in the beginning of the game, but once you got a full roster that you've started upgrading significantly, it won't be worth it anymore.
The golden talents are a different thing. Seeing a golden talent means that this is a unique heroine. There's about a dozen of them, and they'll have individual hustling quests that you can complete for additional scenes. As with regular talents, you only got one chance to get them, so make sure you hit them when they're the last standing.
Unique heroine will appear with time according to where you are in the story. When they do, you'll be first presented with a small cutscene indicating where they'll be.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: DarXzeN

DarXzeN

Apr 30, 2021
Dohna dohna day adds an indicator of where you'll be more likely to get good talent. It's useful in the beginning of the game, but once you got a full roster that you've started upgrading significantly, it won't be worth it anymore.
The golden talents are a different thing. Seeing a golden talent means that this is a unique heroine. There's about a dozen of them, and they'll have individual hustling quests that you can complete for additional scenes. As with regular talents, you only got one chance to get them, so make sure you hit them when they're the last standing.
Unique heroine will appear with time according to where you are in the story. When they do, you'll be first presented with a small cutscene indicating where they'll be.
Thank you very much for replying to my inaccurate questions and statements. The explanation was simple and understandable. Once again, Thank you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: yilkin

Keiko5

Nov 16, 2020
I'm costantly getting a failed to save file (afcgmode.asd) error and it's really annoying, what do i do?

Epis

Nov 2, 2022
Does anyone have the new version of this game??? It's updated to 1.02 version? Any one have it???

tranqon

Oct 14, 2020
the worst part about this game... absolute WORST is one ending requires a SHIT LOAD OF MONEY HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO GET FECKING 20 MIL. cheating is honestly HARDER than just spending weeks without sleep irl hustling again and again, seriously been spending a whole our just trying to find bath salts in cheat engine, so far only found the 13 def pills, a teq+ item and aroma candle, and money clearly doesn't exist in cheat engine as i typed my 2 mil and nothing pops up. vip's aren't even worth it cuz it's impossible to get all 5 criteria when they want ugly girls (d+ or bellow) I DON'T WORK WITH UGLIES OKAY ALL MY GIRLS HAVE S+ ON ALL STATS or else they won't sell.
nope, the worst part is shitty weapon material drop rate in dungeon - i dont mind grinding characters level but having to reload the same dungeon (where the crates are according to wiki) until one crate finally drop a weapon material is boring & tedious. They could've compensate by increasing the % drop possibility during dohna-dohna day, for example

shiki kuruma

Sep 21, 2020
Here's the trainer, it's for the JPN version but it works fine with this release. There's a warning to not use the worker options outside the worker screen.

Appearance = LKS/looks
Skill = TEC/technical
Stamina = MEN/mental
Defense = Birth Control

Edit reasons: Reupload.
can't download it. not because it's detected as a virus. it seems like the files is missing

Reactions: perverted_acolyte

We155M4n

Jan 19, 2019
I'm getting 15 error messages in a row, I don't know if this is because of the patch or antivirus deleted files or is deleting files, majority of messages mention files ending in .save z

DucksSmokeQuack

Dec 5, 2020
I just tried, everything is there. Your antivirus is probably deleting it. Rarely seen file + exe + memory editing = flagged. Trainers in general will get flagged by everything.
anyway to run the trainer with wine? I get error "File does not contain a valid CIL image."

funtimes2048

Nov 29, 2021
During episode 18(Rabbit), I go to save alice the same day we find out where she is and I automatically get her bad end CG, I don't wait a day or anything. Is that an unskippable cg?

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes