gEroge Studio

Feb 9, 2019
For anyone that wants to run this under Wine(8.0) you need to make sure you give the entire folder permissions to read and write (not just owner but also groups and others). Otherwise it will not save settings correctly and it will spam error windows while playing.

Edit:
On some Linux systems, running the Japanese version can cause it to crash, but using the English(eng) version works just fine.

Install "corefonts" and "cjkfonts" using winetricks:
Bash:
winetricks corefonts cjkfonts
make a .sh file and name it "dohnadohna_eng.sh":
Bash:
#!/bin/bash
LANG=ja_JP.UTF-8 wine dohnadohna_eng.exe
be sure to give "dohnadohna_eng.sh" execute permission.

Last edited:
Reactions: Triti13

gEroge Studio

Feb 9, 2019
Help, Why I can't extract the game. Every time I attempt to extract the game there is this diagnostic message pop up, did I mess up my download or what? sorry for asking, I'm a newbie
Hey in order to help you with your problem you can start with showing the "error/diagnostics" that you see, so we can better help, but just to make sure, you have a Japanese Locale installed on your machine? are you Using said locale for the game app?

Draco0

Apr 20, 2020
Just download the trainer on the first page.
This is what im getting for the trainer

WARNING! This file has been analysed by VirusTotal and has triggered 12 detection(s), to find out more. Whilst it is possible that this is a false positive, PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK.

tranqon

Oct 14, 2020
damn this game soundtrack is realy good, i want to download it from here but the problem is the mega link is now protected & the (free version) nitroflare link sucks.. can anyone help reupload this soundtrack to better filehoster? or if anyone has access to sonixgvn's mega link before it was protected.. many thanks in advance

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
damn this game soundtrack is realy good, i want to download it from here but the problem is the mega link is now protected & the (free version) nitroflare link sucks.. can anyone help reupload this soundtrack to better filehoster? or if anyone has access to sonixgvn's mega link before it was protected.. many thanks in advance
Here you go.
- -

The download links include 2 files.
The first file is "[2020] Alice Sound Album Vol.33 (Dohna Dohna).7z", and the album you requested. It's the commercial release soundtrack album for Dohna Dohna by Alicesoft.
The second file is "Dohna Dohna.7z", and contains the in-game sound files. They're what you hear during fights, hustling, conversations, and so on. These files are made to be looped and don't have a vocalist on them, as opposed to some of the official album tracks.
Have a good listen.
Cover.jpg

Last edited:

tranqon

Oct 14, 2020
Here you go.
MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -

The download links include 2 files.
The first file is "[2020] Alice Sound Album Vol.33 (Dohna Dohna).7z", and the album you requested. It's the commercial release soundtrack album for Dohna Dohna by Alicesoft.
The second file is "Dohna Dohna.7z", and contains the in-game sound files. They're what you hear during fights, hustling, conversations, and so on. These files are made to be looped and don't have a vocalist on them, as do some of the official album tracks.
Have a good listen.
:geek: WOW! i don't expect someone to grant my wish this quick, really appreciate it (y) . I'd recommend thread starter / mod to pin this soundtrack link on first post under "EXTRAS", though i don't know how to notify them

• Red Heart
Reactions: yilkin

PebbIes1

May 6, 2022
Here's the trainer, it's for the JPN version but it works fine with this release. There's a warning to not use the worker options outside the worker screen.

Appearance = LKS/looks
Skill = TEC/technical
Stamina = MEN/mental
Defense = Birth Control
Hi. I am getting a Malormed Attachment Request, requesting for a Re-Up. Thank you!

sjelen

Jun 5, 2023
I spent the last two days writing a script to carefully compare and match the original Shiravune censored CG with the uncensored CG provided by Darkdeads - only to then realize that really the only CG that need to be uncensored are the H-scenes CG and the gallery thumbnails for said H-scenes, which are just 822 images total, compared to the +14k images I've had this thing run through, oh well...

The uncensored CG seem to be from either an (official?) uncensored Chinese release or done by some very committed chinese fans. There's some uncensored CG that looks pretty much flawless while there's also a few that look quite sloppy, containing overlay errors, like those mentioned by Doc4, and if you look very closely you can also find remnants of the pixelated bits, suggesting this really is more of a decensor rather than an uncensor. There's also a small number of CG that is still censored, I assume they did so on purpose or they... forgot? Edit: The uncensored CGs are indeed redraws by chinese artists.

I manually fixed those I noticed had overlay errors and also replaced the chinese body writing on ALyCE's CG with the japanese body writing, just for the sake of consistency - it's a shame that Shiravune didn't redraw these with English text.
I didn't look too much into the patched uncensored dohnadohnaCG.afa file provided by kolomoner, but I think that other than the gallery thumbnails, the black CG (mentioned by SephAeternum), and the aforementioned fixes I manually did, there probably isn't anything else different.

Download link: Pixeldrain /
Just drop it in the game's folder and overwrite the existing file.
Updated (13th May 2022): Fixed some more CG errors, including one that was repeated (meaning one was missing).
Updated (5th September 2022): Fixed some CGs that were in an incorrect order. (See #940)

Let me know if you notice any errors and I'll try to have them fixed.
Registered just to let you know that there are some out of order images in Sana's first event scene and Shuko's first scene.

Reactions: KainLegacy

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
I spent the last two days writing a script to carefully compare and match the original Shiravune censored CG with the uncensored CG provided by Darkdeads - only to then realize that really the only CG that need to be uncensored are the H-scenes CG and the gallery thumbnails for said H-scenes, which are just 822 images total, compared to the +14k images I've had this thing run through, oh well...

The uncensored CG seem to be from either an (official?) uncensored Chinese release or done by some very committed chinese fans. There's some uncensored CG that looks pretty much flawless while there's also a few that look quite sloppy, containing overlay errors, like those mentioned by Doc4, and if you look very closely you can also find remnants of the pixelated bits, suggesting this really is more of a decensor rather than an uncensor. There's also a small number of CG that is still censored, I assume they did so on purpose or they... forgot? Edit: The uncensored CGs are indeed redraws by chinese artists.

I manually fixed those I noticed had overlay errors and also replaced the chinese body writing on ALyCE's CG with the japanese body writing, just for the sake of consistency - it's a shame that Shiravune didn't redraw these with English text.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I didn't look too much into the patched uncensored dohnadohnaCG.afa file provided by kolomoner, but I think that other than the gallery thumbnails, the black CG (mentioned by SephAeternum), and the aforementioned fixes I manually did, there probably isn't anything else different.

Download link: Pixeldrain /
Just drop it in the game's folder and overwrite the existing file.
Updated (13th May 2022): Fixed some more CG errors, including one that was repeated (meaning one was missing).
Updated (5th September 2022): Fixed some CGs that were in an incorrect order. (See #940)

Let me know if you notice any errors and I'll try to have them fixed.
Any possibility for anyone to add a MEGA link or a Torrent link for this amazing patch please? Thanks in advance!

Camm15

Apr 23, 2020
Hey, just a question, do you guys know what is the best spot for the level 4 weapons? I tried following the wiki, which says that the CS building has two crates that can give those upgrades, but for the past hour, I did not get a single upgrade, can you guys give me a better spot?

Reactions: funtimes2048

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Hey, just a question, do you guys know what is the best spot for the level 4 weapons? I tried following the wiki, which says that the CS building has two crates that can give those upgrades, but for the past hour, I did not get a single upgrade, can you guys give me a better spot?
Rank 4 weapon materials should be available in these areas:
- Shinonome Wharf (1 spot)
- CS Building (2 spots)
- Industry Plaza (3 spots, with one drop being guaranteed at first passage through)
I'm not sure which wiki you're using, but has the exact locations, just follow the coordinates.
The rest will just be a matter of chance. Good luck.

4.20 star(s) 56 Votes