ALSAW93

Sep 17, 2023
I spent the last two days writing a script to carefully compare and match the original Shiravune censored CG with the uncensored CG provided by Darkdeads - only to then realize that really the only CG that need to be uncensored are the H-scenes CG and the gallery thumbnails for said H-scenes, which are just 822 images total, compared to the +14k images I've had this thing run through, oh well...

The uncensored CG seem to be from either an (official?) uncensored Chinese release or done by some very committed chinese fans. There's some uncensored CG that looks pretty much flawless while there's also a few that look quite sloppy, containing overlay errors, like those mentioned by Doc4, and if you look very closely you can also find remnants of the pixelated bits, suggesting this really is more of a decensor rather than an uncensor. There's also a small number of CG that is still censored, I assume they did so on purpose or they... forgot? Edit: The uncensored CGs are indeed redraws by chinese artists.

I manually fixed those I noticed had overlay errors and also replaced the chinese body writing on ALyCE's CG with the japanese body writing, just for the sake of consistency - it's a shame that Shiravune didn't redraw these with English text.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I didn't look too much into the patched uncensored dohnadohnaCG.afa file provided by kolomoner, but I think that other than the gallery thumbnails, the black CG (mentioned by SephAeternum), and the aforementioned fixes I manually did, there probably isn't anything else different.

Download link: Pixeldrain /
Just drop it in the game's folder and overwrite the existing file.
Updated (13th May 2022): Fixed some more CG errors, including one that was repeated (meaning one was missing).
Updated (5th September 2022): Fixed some CGs that were in an incorrect order. (See #940)

Let me know if you notice any errors and I'll try to have them fixed.
First of all, thanks for all effort and hard work, I really appreciate. I know than this has a few years and maybe I have arrive a little late to party but I think that is important recognize it.
I'm not sure but maybe is an error in the second secuence of Sana Kobayashi, It's minor but I wanted to share it.
Greetings.

funny feller

Sep 16, 2019
got the uncensor patch, now how do I play the game? switched to jap locale, but when I play both exe files, I get errors when openning/closing the options menu

hairy_trump

Apr 3, 2024
facing issues while launching the game getting repeated errors :
Screenshot (165).png

And if one tries to directly close the game by closing the window you get a barrage of msgs

Screenshot 2024-05-21 214409.png Screenshot 2024-05-21 214448.png Screenshot 2024-05-21 214517.png Screenshot 2024-05-21 214540.png Screenshot 2024-05-21 214600.png Screenshot 2024-05-21 214618.png

Please Help

Print1727

Apr 20, 2020
facing issues while launching the game getting repeated errors :
View attachment 3657055

And if one tries to directly close the game by closing the window you get a barrage of msgs

View attachment 3657090 View attachment 3657092 View attachment 3657093 View attachment 3657094 View attachment 3657095 View attachment 3657096

Please Help
Something is blocking the game from writing save files, could be , could be something else.

Reactions: hairy_trump

funny feller

Sep 16, 2019
Reactions: hairy_trump

bayuudachi

Mar 5, 2021
first try until 350day nothing happen , char feeling stuck lv2 cannot up , there no story , no progresion , no end. next try again util 70 days still same nothing happen and no progres WTH bro . i give up lk.jpg

ajeb2222

Mar 25, 2019
So i'm currently struggling in chapter 22 battle because guy with machine gun keep 1-shotting my character, is there any way to cheese this or grind real hard is the only way?

Edit: well turn out grinding a little bit and get weapon lvl solve it, they make that big difference, sadly not many h scenes after this chapter even in ending so kinda disappointed

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 54 Votes