famoult

Dec 25, 2019
I don't understand how to match talent with VIP Order.
Click one of your talent, there's match button in left down UI

Anyone know how to upgrade weapon? I went to the shop but there was no upgrade weapon button, still confused about this
You need to search weapon case in dungeon that drop weapon material then use that part to buy weapon in shop, use this , you need several attempt because drop rate is random. rank 2 upgrade in Sanho, rank 3 in Amor, rank 4 in industrial plaza

kendosOwO

May 14, 2021
I thought so too, but the missing icon on ero event bothering me. I am on episode 20, will i get access trigger ero event again at episode 22?
I think so, haven't done it myself, still on ch.12. But from the looks of it, I think you should be able to get ero event trigger before passing ch.22.

Rahetre

Nov 29, 2020
I get the feeling the devs REALLY wanted you to get the spicy scene when trying to rescue a certain someone on map Geo Heights. That place is full of traps/sideroads lol

nikodishe

Jul 2, 2018
I cant open any scenes in gallery, its just closed besides i completed game 2 times. Anyone has the same problem like me?

Nerioo

Nov 4, 2018
So if you defeat unique talent before you catch her is she permamently gone? I miss clicked and got rid of one of them and I'm trying for at least 15 days to fish her again with no success.

unrave

Nov 12, 2020
My save game: 100% CG
-New Game +
I tried this at first and was bummed out by the censorship but when I tried new game and reached the first h scene everything got uncensored aside from the thumbnail, anyone else wanna try it or is it just me

kendosOwO

May 14, 2021
So if you defeat unique talent before you catch her is she permamently gone? I miss clicked and got rid of one of them and I'm trying for at least 15 days to fish her again with no success.
I think someone in this thread already confirm it, once per playthrough kinda thing. If you dump her then she's gone for that playthrough.

Reactions: Nerioo

kendosOwO

May 14, 2021
I tried this at first and was bummed out by the censorship but when I tried new game and reached the first h scene everything got uncensored aside from the thumbnail, anyone else wanna try it or is it just me
You mean, the save from him/her? Cause if you start normal new playthrough, it'd still have censorship, no?

hanghung3at

Dec 17, 2020
Question: I missed the match for Noelle (one of the unique talents) that's needed to unlock her event. Is that match gonna pop up in the rotation again?

Vector123

Jul 26, 2019
Anyone know how can i add custom characters for the game?

Butajiman released custom characters on his fanbox(for free), and i wanna use them

Reactions: holytaint

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
I’ll wait for manga gamer to publish the game uncensored.

Last edited:

Nerioo

Nov 4, 2018
I think someone in this thread already confirm it, once per playthrough kinda thing. If you dump her then she's gone for that playthrough.
Well, fuck me then. At least I learned the hard lesson on the 2nd one. Thanks for your help.

HailToTheDock

Mar 2, 2018
Has anyone made a review or summary of this game? Looks interesting and I like alicesoft but I don't know if I wanna spend 20+ hours on a game that isn't fully vibing with me from the get go.

Jun 27, 2017
holy shit ive been waiting for the official translation of this game.. All this time im using machine translated text thanks to some community (took me hours to look up for it lol)

4.20 star(s) 55 Votes