MarkRol

Oct 24, 2019
I spent the last two days writing a script to carefully compare and match the original Shiravune censored CG with the uncensored CG provided by Darkdeads - only to then realize that really the only CG that need to be uncensored are the H-scenes CG and the gallery thumbnails for said H-scenes, which are just 822 images total, compared to the +14k images I've had this thing run through, oh well...

The uncensored CG seem to be from either an (official?) uncensored Chinese release or done by some very committed chinese fans. There's some uncensored CG that looks pretty much flawless while there's also a few that look quite sloppy, containing overlay errors, like those mentioned by Doc4, and if you look very closely you can also find remnants of the pixelated bits, suggesting this really is more of a decensor rather than an uncensor. There's also a small number of CG that is still censored, I assume they did so on purpose or they... forgot?

I manually fixed those I noticed had overlay errors and also replaced the chinese body writing on ALyCE's CG with the japanese body writing, just for the sake of consistency - it's a shame that Shiravune didn't redraw these with English text.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I didn't look too much into the patched uncensored dohnadohnaCG.afa file provided by kolomoner, but I think that other than the gallery thumbnails, the black CG (mentioned by SephAeternum), and the aforementioned fixes I manually did, there probably isn't anything else different.

Download link: Pixeldrain
Just drop it in the game's folder and overwrite the existing file.
Updated (13th May 2022): Fixed some more CG errors, including one that was repeated (meaning one was missing).
Updated (5th September 2022): Fixed some CGs that were in an incorrect order. (See #940)

Let me know if you notice any errors and I'll try to have them fixed.
Is there an updated or alternative link that can be used since the current one doesn't work?

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Here's the trainer, it's for the JPN version but it works fine with this release. There's a warning to not use the worker options outside the worker screen.

Appearance = LKS/looks
Skill = TEC/technical
Stamina = MEN/mental
Defense = Birth Control
How do you activate trainer? I am getting error, game not found

HansZan

Dec 18, 2021
This interests me and I'm downloading it for sure, but does anyone know if you're able to have sex with the girls you captured?
You technically can in the training mode, but there's no CG or text about it, it's just a button that changes her stats and I'm sure that's not what you're looking for, the only ones with actual events with the main character are from your party.

MirrororriM

Oct 7, 2018
Is anyone getting a popup saying DJCPP\model\Logics\Battle\Action\PlayerActionCollection.jaf(20) or something similar during a dungeon battle? No matter what I click in response to it, the game always freezes.

Last edited:

Fujiyama100

Dec 30, 2018
My game crashed right after launching the game (with Locale Emulator Admin and SaveFile folder not on read-only), only launched for a bit (black screen) and then an empty .dmp file appears before the game closes. Any solutions for this?

meffo

Dec 18, 2018
geme crash when staring new game or opening achivments i run it in japanes location and still get the same problem pls help

4.20 star(s) 55 Votes