grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Does anyone have a trainer or something to modify the statuses of talented girls? It can be anything... I can't stand improving these crap anymore...
Here's the trainer, it's for the JPN version but it works fine with this release. There's a warning to not use the worker options outside the worker screen.

Appearance = LKS/looks
Skill = TEC/technical
Stamina = MEN/mental
Defense = Birth Control

Edit reasons: Reupload.

Psychomonarch701

Dec 17, 2020
Here's the trainer, it's for the JPN version but it works fine with this release. There's a warning to not use the worker options outside the worker screen.

Appearance = LKS/looks
Skill = TEC/technical
Stamina = MEN/mental
Defense = Birth Control

why does it say virus in the file?

AH-64E

Nov 2, 2017
why does it say virus in the file?
Because all cheat software gets flagged by antivirus. They're programs that edit/inject other programs. If you have CE on your PC and run a scan, for example, it will get flagged by nearly all antivirus software.

This is the file sitting on my PC for a few years now, to no ill effect:

wHyDoEsiTsaYviRuS.JPG

It should also be noted, that it has been directly hosted on F95 for a few years now, and is still there.

Reactions: grahegri

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
DohnaDohnaLetsDoBadThingsTogether-1.02
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Oct 4, 2017

Appearance = LKS/looks
Skill = TEC/technical
Stamina = MEN/mental
Defense = Birth Control

Doesn't work on 1.02

the_anthony

Jan 28, 2020
so a'm i the only one getting like error with saves? (even in japanese locale admin)
1730099170963.png
This error, right? I'm getting the same error popping up every few seconds in the game. Anyone know a solution?

edit: never mind found the solution, all you have to do is uncheck the read only box on the savedata folder.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 64 Votes