VN Unity Completed Doki Doki Literature Club Plus! [Final] [Team Salvato]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
It is a crazy game. The girl you are crushing on becomes self aware and realizes she is in a game and starts fucking with you the player, not the MC, because she is obsessed with you.
Yeah I'm aware it's a 4th wall breaking horror game which caught massive players off-guard thinking it's just a love story VN.
Just no idea if it has Yiff in as this "Plus" update.
(also you kinda just spoiled the whole plot ....

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
Is the club plus worth it? Finished the game so kinda undecided whether to replay it for just a few hour of content.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Aw hell no! I ain't going through this again! Don't get me wrong, I like the game, it's well done and beautifully written with some 'out there' gimmicks. But the emotional rollercoaster this gave me last time, nah bruh....

• Haha
Reactions: idungoofd

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
i bought this and i must say its worth it. ive not played the first iteration of this but it says it has more and from what ive played so far it does lol.

BlindRat

Nov 12, 2020
I only know of DDLC from when it became famous back then, what's the difference with the plus version?
Plus version has some QoL stuff as you would know, the original free version required you to mess with the game/steam files... the plus basically add into the game itself so its less tedious... also new DLC content basically, which though the main plotline is still the same, it basically gives more background details/characterization to our 4 Girls interactions with each other

thats the best way i can explain it, or in short, plus version is same but with some additional content which will not affectthe main story but helps build up the character background and relationship

BlindRat

Nov 12, 2020
Why the mind control tag?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But actually though, if you haven't played the game, then do check it out, it's free on steam for the original version which basically contains everything for the Main story along with other game theory videos (on Youtube and whatnot) that go into more depth about the game (as its technically an AR? game if that's how you would call it)

But if you want the actual spoiler answer it will be here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Py Ape

Oct 26, 2019
O my fucking god! I just wanted a wank not shit my pants.. gonna read the tags next time..

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Weird i could have sworn there was a version that had an erotic scene for which ever girl you chose to partner with. :unsure:

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes