VN Unity Completed Doki Doki Literature Club Plus! [Final] [Team Salvato]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
i played this when it first came out on steam and at the end when Monika has the slow ass dialog it took me 30 minutes to figure out what to do next

Reactions: A Common Crab

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
This VN made me do three full playthroughs in a row. That doesn't happen very often.

I also like how this one is full of little hints and details that you won't even notice if you're not paying attention;

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And I just gotta admit;

Reactions: kurosx

Ozen e Deusa

Jun 10, 2018
View attachment 46294

Overview:
Hi, Monika here!
Welcome to the Literature Club! It's always been a dream of mine to make something special out of the things I love.
Now that you're a club member, you can help me make that dream come true in this cute game!
Every day is full of chit-chat and fun activities with all of my adorable and unique club members: Sayori, Natsuki, Natsuki, ...
And, of course, Monika, the leader of the club! That's me!

Updated: 10/ 06/ 2017
Developer/Publisher:
VNDB:
Censorship: No Sexual Content
Version: Ver 1.1
Language: English
Genre: Psychological Horror

Installation:

Fan Pack:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA 1 - MEGA 2 - - -
Both links are the same - just different accounts!

Extras: Doki Doki Literature Club Fan Pack
Thank you @jpsimon

View attachment 46295 View attachment 46296 View attachment 46308 View attachment 46298 View attachment 46299 View attachment 46300 View attachment 46301

Please leave a LIKE - if you read or downloaded something you enjoyed or appreciated!!!
Blessed

Oct 16, 2017
...now I'm curious about the character beside Yuri, the one's that said "You think that you can just load a save and start over, right?". What game is it from? And I'm asking generally, not just you in particular XD
Does anyone know? Unless it's a "fan" made ç_ç

Ah. Wait. Maybe I can write her name on google. I'm so intelligent sometimes... *insert huge facepalm here*

EDIT: So... the game is this one apparently but doesn't have any English translation at all. But there is a Chinese one and, even though it's TBA, Russian. I mean... I don't have nothing against Russia... but WHY? It's so annoying this VN that nobody thought about translating it? Seem interesting enough :FeelsBadMan:
Randomly saw your comment, and randomly noticed it now has an English Translation as of Summer 2020.

karabiner98k

Jan 21, 2020
Goddammit I fell for a meme VN! So I plunged into doki doki unspoiled, didn't know if Monika breaking the 4th wall a couple of times was some kind of 'hilarious' in-joke/tutorial on routes or if I was actually supposed to take her seriously, and I've spent like 3 hours getting attached to the characters and hoping that Yuri doesn't go yandere on my ass. What do I get for going in blind? All my saves deleted due to
followed by spooky scary Monika taking over the game.

Yeah... I think this might be the last time I'm reading a Western VN. :confused:

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Goddammit I fell for a meme VN! So I plunged into doki doki unspoiled, didn't know if Monika breaking the 4th wall a couple of times was some kind of 'hilarious' in-joke/tutorial on routes or if I was actually supposed to take her seriously, and I've spent like 3 hours getting attached to the characters and hoping that Yuri doesn't go yandere on my ass. What do I get for going in blind? All my saves deleted due to

Yeah... I think this might be the last time I'm reading a Western VN. :confused:
Yeah, you kinda missed the point.

Reactions: Lunarius and kurosx

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018

Missing the point indeed...

Also; bet you didn't even look around in your game folder.

karabiner98k

Jan 21, 2020
I've finally got the chance to play DDLC past act 1 and I'm happy to eat crow on this one, my initial impression was that Monika was a meme and a vehicle for Dan Salvato to deliver a very cuntish nihilistic message about suicide "Ahaha! There's nothing you could've done to prevent this." even though statistically speaking the overwhelming majority of people can in fact be talked out of suicide. I was also pleasantly surprised by the fact that Monika's an actual character that stands on her own, by the end I felt really bad for her because without (You) she's essentially a sentient A.I. stuck in a simulation with NPCs that lack free will.

Reactions: AltOfTime
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes