VN Unity Completed Doki Doki Literature Club Plus! [Final] [Team Salvato]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
The only tag making me reluctant to testing this game is the "No Sexual Content" tag. I do not really want to go through a dating simulator game where there is no reward at all in the end...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The only tag making me reluctant to testing this game is the "No Sexual Content" tag. I do not really want to go through a dating simulator game where there is no reward at all in the end...
It's not what you'd call a dating sim, that horror tag is there for a reason.

H mmmmmmmm

Aug 1, 2018
If they're anything like me they'd just be mad they got blueballed. If someone did that to me with a game or movie or whatever, I'd just end up hating said game or movie or whatever.
even for a prank that goes a little too far. this game can be pretty intense

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
even for a prank that goes a little too far. this game can be pretty intense
Depends on the person, I guess. That's why I said ''if they're anything like me''. Nothing in this game was intense to me. I'd be more emotionally traumatized by the fact that someone lied to me that a game had sexy times. What kind of monster lies about that?! :p

H mmmmmmmm

Aug 1, 2018
Depends on the person, I guess. That's why I said ''if they're anything like me''. Nothing in this game was intense to me. I'd be more emotionally traumatized by the fact that someone lied to me that a game had sexy times. What kind of monster lies about that?! :p
I don't you played through the whole thing then...
or are merely just repressing it

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Just curiosity but, why is this game here?

I mean, its free In steam so no need for a extend link, Im just curious dont blame me.

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
Any update about the game that DDLC hinted at? has it been revealed? any news about it at all?

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
for those who played it,Take a look at these two videos. there are a lot of things in the game that one wouldnt notice normally.

(SPOILERS AHEAD)

and

that was actually pretty surprising. i usually watch game theory's videos just for a laugh,as almost all of them are stupid but funny. this one though is pretty compelling. it does seem clear that there is a future game with a horror-based story(although not necessarily a survival horror. could be a "Modern point and click" game,ala telltale's games). however,i am not certain that is the reason monika became sentient. otherwise,why didnt the other 3 girls become sentient too?the only other girl to become sentient,sayori,only became sentient when she became club president,which means it had something to do with being the "president of the club". why that is the case i dont know though.
also,the idea of yuri controlling every one else seems weird based on the game. if that was the case,we would have been shown some hints of that hidden personality,instead of having her personality be the exact opposite.
there is also one talk about the book that the video doesnt mention. one of monika's rants is this:

"Hey, you know that book you were reading with Yuri? Portrait of...whatever it was called...it's funny, because I'm pretty sure that book--"

"Ah...actually, I don't think I should be talking about this. Ahaha, sorry! Just forget I said anything.""

Pretty certain she was about to say"is a future game"or something lol. surprised he didnt mention it.
i forgot about this thread although i am glad your finally noticed my reply

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes