VN Unity Completed Doki Doki Literature Club Plus! [Final] [Team Salvato]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Treat your Yandere well and she'll treat your family and friends well. Devote yourself fully to her, and you'll have nothing to fear. :p
i rather use my cloning vats on my world and clone that unpleasant personality trait out of them anyways you should check out that anime of the video i sent you rory mercury is the best anime loli imo not only that but shes a legal immortal death goddess

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
i rather use my cloning vats on my world and clone that unpleasant personality trait out of them anyways you should check out that anime of the video i sent you rory mercury is the best anime loli imo not only that but shes a legal immortal death goddess
Gate's been on my ''to watch'' list for a while now. I need to find the time to check it out. Along with a bunch of other anime. Haven't watched any for quite some time.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Gate's been on my ''to watch'' list for a while now. I need to find the time to check it out. Along with a bunch of other anime. Haven't watched any for quite some time.
and about my harem im the real life harem master check this out and be jelly

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: saru341 and ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
and about my harem im the real life harem master check this out and be jelly

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn, that's a hell of a list. Mine's a lot shorter.
1. Favorite waifu and/or sex slave(depending on my mood): Any and all anime girls ever. :p

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
My review: HOLY SHIT!
My advice: PLAY THIS GAME. YOU WON'T REGRET IT!!!

This is my favourite story ever. Better than any book, tv series or pc game I knew so far.

Someone know something simlar to this ?... OMG!

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
I'm so disappointed that there's so little Rule 34 of this game. People wouldn't shut up about the game when it came out. My YouTube sub box was filled with videos about it, and even unrelated videos were filled with comments and memes about it. But no one wanted to draw copious amounts of smut about it?! Dammit, people! :FeelsBadMan:
well i did say give it time so im back with this

Reactions: ponyguy
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes