VN Unity Completed Doki Doki Literature Club Plus! [Final] [Team Salvato]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Jesus FUCKING CHRIST
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...now I'm curious about the character beside Yuri, the one's that said "You think that you can just load a save and start over, right?". What game is it from? And I'm asking generally, not just you in particular XD
Does anyone know? Unless it's a "fan" made ç_ç

Ah. Wait. Maybe I can write her name on google. I'm so intelligent sometimes... *insert huge facepalm here*

EDIT: So... the game is this one apparently but doesn't have any English translation at all. But there is a Chinese one and, even though it's TBA, Russian. I mean... I don't have nothing against Russia... but WHY? It's so annoying this VN that nobody thought about translating it? Seem interesting enough :FeelsBadMan:

Last edited:

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
...now I'm curious about the character beside Yuri, the one's that said "You think that you can just load a save and start over, right?". What game is it from? And I'm asking generally, not just you in particular XD
Does anyone know? Unless it's a "fan" made ç_ç

Ah. Wait. Maybe I can write her name on google. I'm so intelligent sometimes... *insert huge facepalm here*
It's "Kimi to Kanojo to Kanojo no Koi", sadly it doesn't a full translation, what you saw is a translated recording video.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
ahhhh...i wanted Monika...i thought that if i completed every route i would get to date her...then doki doki happened and... i went "Welp...we're fucked"

ShibaShiba

Jul 5, 2017
You really need to remove a few of the pictures from the library.. You're spoiling quite a bit about the game with the last two.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
So, how long does it take
'Cause right now it's all about literature and I'm losing my mind here. I don't care about poems. Yuri, I love you, but I don't understand a thing you're saying. Writing styles and all that shit. What's the difference? It's all just words.
Also, good god, I can't read your handwriting for the life of me. Just use Word and print out your poems. Writing with your hands is overrated anyway. Spare me the trouble of deciphering it. :confused:
Oh neat. She even points it out. Glad the game dev saw that coming. :p

Draghough

May 26, 2017
The spoilers are strong in this one, already ruined the experience of trying the game myself :test://

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
The spoilers are strong in this one, already ruined the experience of trying the game myself :test://
I'm surprised you managed to avoid spoilers for this up to this point at all. I failed miserably. Everywhere I look people are talking about this game, quoting it, throwing around new shitty memes. It's Undertale all over again.

Van95

Aug 2, 2017
In my experience those who really want to avoid spoilers tend to do so by not looking at anything even remotely related to the game at all, thats how I avoided both undertale and DDLC spoilers to begin with. Anyways meh DDLC is old news for me. What I really want to find out about now is Big Bang Age but i guess im really late to that party and early to this one.

So, how long does it take
'Cause right now it's all about literature and I'm losing my mind here. I don't care about poems. Yuri, I love you, but I don't understand a thing you're saying. Writing styles and all that shit. What's the difference? It's all just words.
Also, good god, I can't read your handwriting for the life of me. Just use Word and print out your poems. Writing with your hands is overrated anyway. Spare me the trouble of deciphering it. :confused:
Oh neat. She even points it out. Glad the game dev saw that coming. :p
P.S. ponyguy dont get too worried about what she says after the poems and or get worried about the poems in general

Last edited:
Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
In my experience those who really want to avoid spoilers tend to do so by not looking at anything even remotely related to the game at all, thats how I avoided both undertale and DDLC spoilers to begin with. Anyways meh DDLC is old news for me. What I really want to find out about now is Big Bang Age but i guess im really late to that party and early to this one.

P.S. ponyguy dont get too worried about what she says after the poems and or get worried about the poems in general
Man, when half my YouTube recommended videos are Doki Doki shit with spolerish thumbnails it's pretty hard to avoid it.
Anyway, I'm not that bothered by spoilers. I'm only playing this to see what all the fuss is about. So far not impressed.

I'm not worried about what she says. It's just hard on my dumb little brain. Reading it is starting to get tedious. But I don't wanna skip anything 'cause there might be ''important'' story elements or ''clever'' foreshadowing.
Thanks. I guess I'll try and hold out till then.

Last edited:
Reactions: Van95

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Looking at all those girls from the cover make me think this is some light hearted comedic VN with some nudity, ecchi stuff when patched so i kinda ignored it thinking i would touch it later when i have nothing better to do, even if it's free, until today. Ya i noticed that it affected quite a few people and the psychological horror tag, not really my cup of tea but i'm not easilly disturbed either so guess i'll give it a try at midnight lol.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Quite a while, like halfway through (so let's say 2 hours).
Oh god. That's at least 3, possibly 4, with how slow I read.
Thanks for the info.
Well, guess I'll just have to go a day without jerking off. Hentai Gods save me. :pensive:

Reactions: Twistty
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes