VN Unity Completed Doki Doki Literature Club Plus! [Final] [Team Salvato]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Jellal

Jun 14, 2017
i'm so confused this is on steam for free is there any differance between the 2?

Junoh

Sep 29, 2017
This game is free so there's no reason to download it here that I can think of besides if you're going to be in a place without internet for a while. You'll want to keep the archive or installer(whichever it uses) for when the game is no longer playable. This is a good non-ero game I recommend playing to anybody that can put up with a visual novel(and since you're on this site it should apply to you, whoever's reading this).

Pyjak Slayer

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Is there seriously no sexual content? Man that's lame, the one time normal anime-type girls with normal proportions are posted on this site, and it's the one damn thing with no succ.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
If anyone wants, here there is the fan pack with everything (that you can buy on Steam for... ten dollars I believe? So if you really liked this game, i suggest you to buy it for supporting the developer(s))

If there's some problem, tell me and I'll upload it on MEGA.

Reactions: ponyguy

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I opened the RPA files for yall...

There is No Nudity

just a bunch of sprites and things like that.
I mean... given the "No Sexual Content" tag. Also this game is on Steam and there isn't any patch at all whatsoever.
So... pretty pointless doing this XD

Reactions: ponyguy

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
I see the first post still has the spoiler images. Great job. Putting up a game that is already a free download and spoiling big moments.
Thank god i didn't watch the images
since i still have to play it this thread is like a minefield

Reactions: brynhildr

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
For those of you that didn't play the game yet, I've modified the whole thread.
Hiding what can cause spoilers (mostly images. Replies, here, don't.. think so that are spoiler free (and most of them are hidden, like they should fortunately) and @Twistty I apologize for laying my hands on your thread, but I removed two images from the screenshot that were a huge spoiler!

a55555

May 31, 2017
Why is this game on this website lol...it's not an h game at all...but it's one of my favorite games ever. Seriously prepare yourself.

random1

May 26, 2017
The developers of this game are geniuses with what they have done with the games coding, anyone who has enjoyed the game and wants to go futher down the rabbit hole of the games programming should either look up or try changing the chr files and the exe file.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The game has all sorts of easter eggs hidden in its programming.

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
The developers of this game are geniuses with what they have done with the games coding, anyone who has enjoyed the game and wants to go futher down the rabbit hole of the games programming should either look up or try changing the chr files and the exe file.

The game has all sorts of easter eggs hidden in its programming.

I used a renpy extractor and found some awesome easter egg stuff. Also watched a vid with all the secrets pretty much.

random1

May 26, 2017
I used a renpy extractor and found some awesome easter egg stuff. Also watched a vid with all the secrets pretty much.

Yea I've seen those too, really awesome. When you dig deeper into the game and find more of it in the code it makes you feel bad that most people will miss/not appreciate the extra work thats been put in, especially for a free game.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes