3.30 star(s) 33 Votes

MarkHansen

Feb 19, 2019
Jessica is the hottest chick in this game and what you got going for it really. Other than that: Jesus Christ what a mess, same for Dollhouse too.

apollo32

Oct 23, 2017
That's what I always say: appearances are deceiving ...

I thought it wouldn't be a good game ... but ... analyzing it, I ended up liking it! It's on the personal list of interest! Keeps!

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
You can complain all you want, personally I would rather everyone just looked at the tags and pics and then moved on with their lives if it's pretty obvious the game is not appealing to them. Far as I know though, no rules against it from a moderation standpoint, although part of me is kinda starting to wish there were.
This is also a thread, specifically for this ONE game, not a general forum. You want to start a thread about your seething hatred of giant tits and how they ruin games, go right ahead my dude.
Never really understood why people do this. I don't go into threads for furry games and say "WAAAHHH I don't like furry! Woe is me!" I see furry, I generally close thread and go to the next one. I see loli, and generally close thread, and go to the next one. Not into children. Seems simple. I like big tits. These tits don't bother me at all. I check out game. I enjoy it or don't. I go about my business. No reason to go to a game thread where I know I won't like the premise of the game and shit all over someone else's artistic vision and try to feel superior to the others who would enjoy said vision. Just seems... sad.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
I have to say, I'm really liking the selection of music tracks for the game. Perusing the music folder and nodding along to those thumpin' beats.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
It's been 4 updates and the game is still bare bones. There is close to no content for 4 whole updates.

Aug 27, 2019
I just saw an Android version that claimed to be compressed I would have thought that the games "giant files" would just spring back to their original huge size, all big and bouncy and pathologically perky!

What I really want to know about those giant files is; are they natural or artificially enhanced?

How do you know when a bimbo is sneaking up on you? Check the seismograph!

Hassann

Jun 21, 2020
Love the character models but these games really lack a solid gameplan, move to an area see a hot chick talk for 20 seconds, maybe sex maybe not, move to next area more chicks maybe sex maybe not, sure I guess some people like that but it feels so stale to me and lazy

Reactions: YellowBrick
3.30 star(s) 33 Votes