3.30 star(s) 33 Votes

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Kinda hot tbh, love that they walk around with their tits out. :D

Felt a bit random clicking around on locations and talk, not my strong suit. :)

Reactions: Aereon1104

Peserval

Compressor
May 3, 2017
Doll City [v0.4] compressed*

*This is unofficial version, compression lowers quality of Images/Audio/Video and can potentially break the game

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
New update is best so far. The transformation power is great.

My only request is I wish that scene didn't end so fast. There was a lot of talking before the transformation, but not a lot of time to enjoy the after.

My request for a character would be someone much less attractive who really wants a transformation from the player, but the player doesn't want to do it until she proves herself.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Talking about transformation in this specific game and this specific update, i dont like when the transformation includes the face and hair of the girl, see the body grow is amazing, but with this girl i prefer her old face and hair, mixed with her actual body ofc . And the duration on the scene per se it too much on the short side

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

What's in Version 0.5:
- 850 lines of code
- 50 new images
After taking a helicopter to a new city, you wake with no recollection of the past 24 hours.
You need to find clues and piece together your lost time. Is your mother a bat-shit-crazy leader of a criminal enterprise?
Are there more players than just her? How are you involved in all this?
Doll City is an open world game where you will see a huge variety of people. Nothing is safe. Only your enjoyment!
Please enjoy and take your time. Thank you again for helping me fund this game!
~Slooty

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Doll City [v0.5] [SlootySlots] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

WIN/MAC (129 MB): - - -

3.30 star(s) 33 Votes