3.30 star(s) 33 Votes

LaraWolfe

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
I hope you don't mind me saying so, but I'm very happy by the fact you mention Slooty Slots (and you perhaps as well) are women... We need more women game developpers here, and if it's the case for either or both of you, then that's just great, and it makes me even happier to be able to support you with this great game and universe of yours, even at such a low level ($1). Keep up the good work!
Yep both of us are women. And we thank you for your continued support. ^^

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
I’m sort of amazed that this is a game made by women since I thought it was definitely a genre that appealed to men.

I’d be really interested in how these women got involved in the genre and how they enjoy the material. What do you like about bimbofication content and Doll City?

Reactions: bigtits000

apollo32

Oct 23, 2017
This game is very good, has excellent quality dolls ... it's worth it!

For those who like torrent, I was scolded by a moderator and had to change the way to serve the link:

:cool: (y)

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Doll City [v0.6] [SlootySlots] - Original Size: 1.04GB

Compressed version for PC (131MB): - -
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
i dunno but it seems i just repeat the same scene over and over in some sort of loop. i get the "lunch date with melissa and daughter then somehow get transported back to the transformation of Brandy and the subway scene with the angel and the hotel scene with roleplay and cannot get out of that loop
Edit: you have to go to the house and find the maid in the bathroom after the lunch scene

Last edited:

nhel

Feb 26, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Doll City 0.6 + Compressed

visit my blog for more android ports

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
this game is not bad. the settings and tones fit quite well.
and if i'm not mistaking, mc's psychic ability is to create sillicon inside women's breasts and asscheeks. that's some fucked up abilities, imagine mc overdid and boom.

however the progression is kinda weird, as the results this game looks like a sandbox but doesn't play like one. and the sheer amount of content is lacking a bit and comparing to other games, this game plays like a 0.2 not a 0.6.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Here's a walkthrough I made. The game overall doesn't need any, but there are two scenes (Dolly in Magnum's house, Melissa and Amber in Melissa's office) towards the end you might miss if you don't trigger them at a specific point in your game.
Thank you, i dont need it because the updates per se are super mega hyper small but i really didnt know about the chance of missing something

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
Small request. Wish that we got to see Honey’s new prettier face more in her scene. Also, I like how we got to see Brandy a couple times and stoked her jealousy before she got her makeover. Would be fun to see some normal girl characters planted around the game. it’s fun to see the contrast between the normal and enhanced girls. And it’s fun to see the change happen an episode or two later. I actually wouldn’t be opposed to seeing some less pretty girls get transformed after begging the player for help and maybe even making a desperate deal for after her transformation. Maybe she sees the player power and begs for the same treatment. Or maybe she tries to blackmail him by saying she will reveal his secret unless she changes her body and mind.

Amazing game. 10/10.

Reactions: Manifold
3.30 star(s) 33 Votes