3.30 star(s) 33 Votes

LaraWolfe

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
I’m sort of amazed that this is a game made by women since I thought it was definitely a genre that appealed to men.

I’d be really interested in how these women got involved in the genre and how they enjoy the material. What do you like about bimbofication content and Doll City?
Well I can't speak for Slooty Slots, but as for me I have always enjoyed games and stories based on transformations. Typically male to sissy/female to bimbo. I have also always wondered about the term "bimbo" and what that really means to me. If I had the money I would likely transform my own body to be more like the women in this game, mostly because I like the look and think it's hot.

this game is not bad. the settings and tones fit quite well.
and if i'm not mistaking, mc's psychic ability is to create sillicon inside women's breasts and asscheeks. that's some fucked up abilities, imagine mc overdid and boom.

however the progression is kinda weird, as the results this game looks like a sandbox but doesn't play like one. and the sheer amount of content is lacking a bit and comparing to other games, this game plays like a 0.2 not a 0.6.
Thank you, and yes both of us understand that it can be seen as a little lacking in the content department. I only joined the project some months back, so before that it was just a one woman project. My taking over writing has made things easier on Slooty, kinda. Sure she doesn't have to write, but that just means more art and rendering to keep up with my crazy ass. We try to shoot for four scenes a month, but with how time consuming the art side of it is, because the game is beautiful, sometimes we don't quite make that goal.

Here's a walkthrough I made. The game overall doesn't need any, but there are two scenes (Dolly in Magnum's house, Melissa and Amber in Melissa's office) towards the end you might miss if you don't trigger them at a specific point in your game.
Thank you for doing that.

I wonder if/when the MC and Magnum will hook up.
I am too *glares at Slooty Slots*

Beautiful as always. Would have loved more than 2 new scenes but isn't that always the case. These are really fun - thanks for making it.
You are most welcome and thank you for your support. We do our best to get as much into each update as we can, but we also do monthly updates and we are always expanding the amount of locations and characters that we can't simply use the same models over and over again, which just means more work for Slooty, but she's just about as crazy as I am.

Small request. Wish that we got to see Honey’s new prettier face more in her scene. Also, I like how we got to see Brandy a couple times and stoked her jealousy before she got her makeover. Would be fun to see some normal girl characters planted around the game. it’s fun to see the contrast between the normal and enhanced girls. And it’s fun to see the change happen an episode or two later. I actually wouldn’t be opposed to seeing some less pretty girls get transformed after begging the player for help and maybe even making a desperate deal for after her transformation. Maybe she sees the player power and begs for the same treatment. Or maybe she tries to blackmail him by saying she will reveal his secret unless she changes her body and mind.

Amazing game. 10/10.
Not a bad idea at all. I'll bring it up with Slooty Slots and see what she thinks.

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
Well I can't speak for Slooty Slots, but as for me I have always enjoyed games and stories based on transformations. Typically male to sissy/female to bimbo. I have also always wondered about the term "bimbo" and what that really means to me. If I had the money I would likely transform my own body to be more like the women in this game, mostly because I like the look and think it's hot.

Thank you, and yes both of us understand that it can be seen as a little lacking in the content department. I only joined the project some months back, so before that it was just a one woman project. My taking over writing has made things easier on Slooty, kinda. Sure she doesn't have to write, but that just means more art and rendering to keep up with my crazy ass. We try to shoot for four scenes a month, but with how time consuming the art side of it is, because the game is beautiful, sometimes we don't quite make that goal.

Thank you for doing that.

I am too *glares at Slooty Slots*

You are most welcome and thank you for your support. We do our best to get as much into each update as we can, but we also do monthly updates and we are always expanding the amount of locations and characters that we can't simply use the same models over and over again, which just means more work for Slooty, but she's just about as crazy as I am.

Not a bad idea at all. I'll bring it up with Slooty Slots and see what she thinks.
Well, congrats to you. The writing in this game has been really great lately! And thanks for answering my question.

Your answer makes me think that you have another potential storyline here. A woman who writes bimbo stories, comics and games dreams about being like the women in her stories. But she can’t afford it. But then she meets the player. I wonder what would happen if she was able to have her dream come true? I think that needs to go in the game!

The one suggestion I have about this game for a writer is to add a couple short branching choices to the game. Games are interactive and choices are fun. For example, consider letting the lightning bolt appear early in a scene and give the choice to do the mental, physical, both or neither transformation. At different points as it plays out. You could probably recycle a lot of the art. But there is something exciting about being a player who actually gets to choose how the scene plays out. It makes it feel like you made the decision to make things happen instead of the story forcing it upon you. I think that having the choice to not use the power would make getting to hit the button more fun.

Reactions: LaraWolfe

Hestk

Jun 7, 2017
Hmmm insanely more involved that Doll House that's for sure. I was a bit timid at first to try these kinds of bimbofications games but what the hell, I gave it a try.

Story is good thus far, I'm impressed and hope to hear from it sooner than later.

Reactions: LaraWolfe

LaraWolfe

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Hmmm insanely more involved that Doll House that's for sure. I was a bit timid at first to try these kinds of bimbofications games but what the hell, I gave it a try.

Story is good thus far, I'm impressed and hope to hear from it sooner than later.
Well thank you, we do monthly updates so keep a look out near the end of the month for the next one.

Reactions: Aereon1104

Hestk

Jun 7, 2017
Well thank you, we do monthly updates so keep a look out near the end of the month for the next one.
Indeed.

Since it seems like you're involved with the development of the game, I'll take this opportunity to make a few visual suggestions to, hopefully, improve the game experience. From what little I've played for at least.

Don't use light colors on the names of the characters without using some shadow drop at least, they blend too easily with the background if it's not dark. Vise versa to that as well. It seems you've done this already with the text anyway.

Personally, I would prefer if a text box was placed for the entire bottom when speech occurs instead of just a around the text, with a transparent background. Preferably, dark navy or simply black. An opacity of 50% would do. If the name you plan to use for the character is dark in value, drop a highlight under it instead.

The way it is now is nice for the most part, but there are quite a few times where I noticed a blending because the values are too close to each other, even with the shadow text box you got going.

If it had been me making the game I wouldn't have used so many different colors for the names, but that's a designers decision so I won't pry, and I'm sure Slooty has reason for it. The game seems to have very bright and upbeat sense to it so I can see that.

At any rate, those are my own personal critiques I got as a graphic designer, take it or leave it. And thanks, I'll be sure to keep an eye out for new updates.

Last edited:

LaraWolfe

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Indeed.

Since it seems like you're involved with the development of the game, I'll take this opportunity to make a few visual suggestions to, hopefully, improve the game experience. From what little I've played for at least.

Don't use light colors on the names of the characters without using some shadow drop at least, they blend too easily with the background if it's not dark. Vise versa to that as well. It seems you've done this already with the text anyway.

Personally, I would prefer if a text box was placed for the entire bottom when speech occurs instead of just a around the text, with a transparent background. Preferably, dark navy or simply black. An opacity of 50% would do. If the name you plan to use for the character is dark in value, drop a highlight under it instead.

The way it is now is nice for the most part, but there are quite a few times where I noticed a blending because the values are too close to each other, even with the shadow text box you got going.

If it had been me making the game I wouldn't have used so many different colors for the names, but that's a designers decision so I won't pry, and I'm sure Slooty has reason for it. The game seems to have very bright and upbeat sense to it so I can see that.

At any rate, those are my own personal critiques I got as a graphic designer, take it or leave it. And thanks, I'll be sure to keep an eye out for new updates.
Thank you for the input. Those are good critiques, I can respect that. I'll bring it up with Slooty Slots. I know I have had simialr issues with other VNs that I've played and it can get quite annoying, especially when it's so close that you can't read dialog.

I can't say weather or not there will be a change like this in the next update. It's going to be rather large. I gave Slooty a lot of work for the Halloween special. So we will see how things go.

Reactions: Hestk and tyuiasdf

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.6 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Paapi

oalan96

Feb 22, 2019
Dude the best scene would be MC fucking over everyone REVENGE.. but seriously harem end mind controlled everybody

Biceptual

May 21, 2018
I like what's been done so far, and will look for updates. One criticism: With all the love and attention paid to the women in this game, the art for Main Character seems to have been given no attention at all. He doesn't look like these women would give him the time of day, neither his appearance, his clothing, or his build.

LaraWolfe

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
I like what's been done so far, and will look for updates. One criticism: With all the love and attention paid to the women in this game, the art for Main Character seems to have been given no attention at all. He doesn't look like these women would give him the time of day, neither his appearance, his clothing, or his build.
Thank you! I've been trying to convince Slooty of that for months now. I'm happy someone else is willing to say it too.

BTW there is a new update out that is the Holloween special. I don't know when F95 will update it on here, but it is out. I hope you all enjoy it when you get to play it.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
That certainly was short, too bad though, I was hoping for an actual update.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Doll City [v0.7.1] SlootySlots

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.16 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.14 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 172 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 154 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

3.30 star(s) 33 Votes