caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.7.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Demonic Ingrid

ana sucubbus

Sep 27, 2018
its so weird but some how on after the story of cyper and my mom i got to the end of chapter 5, then few moments to 6 and its ended, where is chapter 2,3,4 ?
i never seen other of the girls that u can see when u click on the end of the game on there locations, wtf with that ?
is it demo or just very short game ?

LaraWolfe

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
its so weird but some how on after the story of cyper and my mom i got to the end of chapter 5, then few moments to 6 and its ended, where is chapter 2,3,4 ?
i never seen other of the girls that u can see when u click on the end of the game on there locations, wtf with that ?
is it demo or just very short game ?
That sounds like an odd glitch. Right now there are only 6 updates and then the Halloween special. I will admit that the game is rather short so far, and this is mostly due to it being a two person project. The first half-ish of which was a solo project. The key thing being our heavy focus on visuals. For example I gave Slooty the script for November's update about 9 days ago. But it will take her most of the month to make and render the images for it. That is the other thing too. Most games when you see "0.7" you are lead to believe that a good portion of the game has been made, likely at least a couple of hours of content. We release on a monthly schedule. Where as other games on here take longer between updates to give more content in each update. It's up to you on which you would prefer.

ana sucubbus

Sep 27, 2018
That sounds like an odd glitch. Right now there are only 6 updates and then the Halloween special. I will admit that the game is rather short so far, and this is mostly due to it being a two person project. The first half-ish of which was a solo project. The key thing being our heavy focus on visuals. For example I gave Slooty the script for November's update about 9 days ago. But it will take her most of the month to make and render the images for it. That is the other thing too. Most games when you see "0.7" you are lead to believe that a good portion of the game has been made, likely at least a couple of hours of content. We release on a monthly schedule. Where as other games on here take longer between updates to give more content in each update. It's up to you on which you would prefer.
And still it took me like 5 minutes to finish the game, i dont get it, i was at my mom house, fucked the blonde one, the nanny and blonde one, then talked to cyper since she was my only option left and then after she tell me about her and my mom story im on episode 5, then after few sec's of dialogs chapter 6 and its over, took me like 5-10 minutes.
I didnt even fuck all the rest of the girls there is on game, its weird bug or just short game and that is the end ?

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
And still it took me like 5 minutes to finish the game, i dont get it, i was at my mom house, fucked the blonde one, the nanny and blonde one, then talked to cyper since she was my only option left and then after she tell me about her and my mom story im on episode 5, then after few sec's of dialogs chapter 6 and its over, took me like 5-10 minutes.
I didnt even fuck all the rest of the girls there is on game, its weird bug or just short game and that is the end ?
Try playing while following the walkthrough I made, see if it helps:

https://f95zone.to/threads/doll-city-v0-7-1-slootyslots.52112/post-4282346

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.7.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Just1Question

Jul 29, 2020
The girls look GORGEOUS and I like the setting, but can somebody make heads or tails of what the story is about? I am lost; it feels all over the place, at least, to me personally.

LaraWolfe

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
The girls look GORGEOUS and I like the setting, but can somebody make heads or tails of what the story is about? I am lost; it feels all over the place, at least, to me personally.
Hey there, I can understand the confusion. Unfortunately in the beginning Slooty was hunting to find a good writer and so she would test people with scenes. Then for a short time after I was chosen to be the writer for the game there was only a general story idea in mind and Slooty was use to the scene separation idea. So it was a thing of "who haven't we seen in a while? Let's make a scene with them." and thus nothing was really flowing together just sex scenes with sexy women and barely enough plot to give it reason. That will be changing in the November update coming out at the end of the month. The story will start to pick up, I promise.

But for all those interested here is the story so far:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As I said earlier the story is about to pick up and we have some good ideas for it. The Halloween special, was just that. There are a few things I left out because they will be touched upon in the upcoming story. But don't worry we aren't forgetting our roots. There will still be plenty of sex and all the girls will be around. It's just now we will be cutting in with a little more of a story focus and the sex scenes will be an added extra, rather than the other way around.

Gaiaheat2

Sep 3, 2019
Glad to know things are going to update soon as also how the story is going is reasonable. for I understand from a writer's perspective as how you wish it to go. Then the rendering will follow through so keep up what your doing and ignore any negativity :3

3.30 star(s) 33 Votes