3.30 star(s) 33 Votes

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys somebody have discord or some contqct with developer becuase so long no new updates and event new on patreon page?

Reactions: Vampira

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Naybe somebody can share teaser for next update? And still sudden dissapearence of developer(Hope he is ok

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys please if somebody know how or an personally contact developer please ask him whats happen?Becuase suddenly he is jut dissapred

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
We need a hero. ;)

Here is a sneak peek at the February update! Get a fresh pair of undies cause it's about to get a little sticky in here!

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
We need a hero. ;)

Here is a sneak peek at the February update! Get a fresh pair of undies cause it's about to get a little sticky in here!
Better to wait for new update of game hope it gonna com up soon

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys there is some post about news about new update. Can somebdoy please say whats written in it. Maybe a date when new update gonna come up

Reactions: Aereon1104

LaraWolfe

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Guys there is some post about news about new update. Can somebdoy please say whats written in it. Maybe a date when new update gonna come up
How about, no.
Look, F95 is essentially a pirate/forum site. Now the cool devs are either ok with their games being posted here, or some will even do it themselves. Patreon is the goal though. Yes we work on these games because we enjoy them and want to make them, but at the same time we would also like to be compensated for our work. Thus patreon and previews and updates exclusive to that. If everything got shared here then it would completely defeat the purpose.

That being said I am open to questions and will tell what I can. For example, this game has been a monthly release for a while now, but some things came up for both Slooty and myself and so we missed the January deadline we had, there for we are putting January and February together. We aren't going to give a release date as of yet, but as usual it will be near the end of the month. We make the game on a monthly basis rather than having a finished game that we trickle out updates of. This way we can listen to what our fans want to see, patreons of course getting more of a voice.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
How about, no.
Look, F95 is essentially a pirate/forum site. Now the cool devs are either ok with their games being posted here, or some will even do it themselves. Patreon is the goal though. Yes we work on these games because we enjoy them and want to make them, but at the same time we would also like to be compensated for our work. Thus patreon and previews and updates exclusive to that. If everything got shared here then it would completely defeat the purpose.

That being said I am open to questions and will tell what I can. For example, this game has been a monthly release for a while now, but some things came up for both Slooty and myself and so we missed the January deadline we had, there for we are putting January and February together. We aren't going to give a release date as of yet, but as usual it will be near the end of the month. We make the game on a monthly basis rather than having a finished game that we trickle out updates of. This way we can listen to what our fans want to see, patreons of course getting more of a voice.
Why so rude?I just ask what he write in his post thats all. Because so long no new update and worried thats something happen with developer

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Why so rude?I just ask what he write in his post thats all. Because so long no new update and worried thats something happen with developer
She didn't mean to be rude I think, and I understand you just wanted some info as many others... You just got to be the one the writer of this game answered to ;)...

It is true that behind these fap games there is time and effort put in, and the financial compensation usually barely covers, if at all, the costs of buying very expensive 3D props.

I had to stop all my financial support temporarily, but I hope I'll be able to give my dime to this game ASAP.

Reactions: Aereon1104

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
She didn't mean to be rude I think, and I understand you just wanted some info as many others... You just got to be the one the writer of this game answered to ;)...

It is true that behind these fap games there is time and effort put in, and the financial compensation usually barely covers, if at all, the costs of buying very expensive 3D props.

I had to stop all my financial support temporarily, but I hope I'll be able to give my dime to this game ASAP.
But htey also must understand that not everyone can provide financial support to developer. Me personally jsut cant, I cant register in paypal and dont even have card. So for me its just impossible to support developer

Reactions: Manifold

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018

honeybadger6969 We lost a guy, what the fuck?

You get the idea.. Only Tier 4 get looped gifs!!
You can get a real blow job for 20$ :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
honeybadger6969 We lost a guy, what the fuck?

You get the idea.. Only Tier 4 get looped gifs!!
You can get a real blow job for 20$ :ROFLMAO:
20$ for a blowjob? I can only imagine what the hooker who would offer such cheap service would look like... I probably wouldn't be able to get it up. Kind of a trick question really.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
20$ for a blowjob? I can only imagine what the hooker who would offer such cheap service would look like... I probably wouldn't be able to get it up. Kind of a trick question really.
$20 us dollars in my country is a lot of money D: help pls jajaja

• Haha
Reactions: Manifold

LaraWolfe

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020

It is true that I didn't intend to come off as rude. I personally haven't been on F95 for a little while, but from my understanding Slooty has been making posts on Patreon. Both of us are women btw, so you can stop saying "he".

And yeah, I understand that some can't or don't want to give financial support for what ever reason they may have. Especially the world the way it is right now. But I personally wouldn't want updates, previews, and extras that are meant as "Thank you's" to our supporters to be posted here, which is why I may have come off a little strong in my last post.

The other thing is reading the same person posting over and over in what seems like a freak out over missing one monthly update felt a little off, you know?

Anyhoosie, I can tell you the projected release of the next update is February 26th

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
It is true that I didn't intend to come off as rude. I personally haven't been on F95 for a little while, but from my understanding Slooty has been making posts on Patreon. Both of us are women btw, so you can stop saying "he".

And yeah, I understand that some can't or don't want to give financial support for what ever reason they may have. Especially the world the way it is right now. But I personally wouldn't want updates, previews, and extras that are meant as "Thank you's" to our supporters to be posted here, which is why I may have come off a little strong in my last post.

The other thing is reading the same person posting over and over in what seems like a freak out over missing one monthly update felt a little off, you know?

Anyhoosie, I can tell you the projected release of the next update is February 26th
Thanks for info!

3.30 star(s) 33 Votes