3.30 star(s) 33 Votes

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
nice, i didnt even know that someone has to make a solicitude for updates too, i think it was for new games only :eek:
what do i have to do? like the OP? comment?

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
nice, i didnt even know that someone has to make a solicitude for updates too, i think it was for new games only :eek:
Go to link provided in the matriks post and be active there. If someone posts update here, you can report the post for being new update so mod can update the OP.

LaraWolfe

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
You do if the uploader isn't the game dev. Can't expect the Mods/Uploaders of F95 to keep an eye on every game, haha. So they relies on the fans of each game.

Reactions: Aereon1104

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Win - Lin: - - - - *

Converted the Mac link to Win/Linux, works for me and laptop

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Win - Lin: MEGA - - - - *

Develoepr dont make pc version?Why he made only mac?

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017

Win - Lin: MEGA - - - - *

Pc version is out

LaraWolfe

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
How about to make it unofficial and don't release on Patreon?
See I thought of that, but Slooty unfortunately didn't go for it. Because either A. we write an exclusive scene and publish it under a different name or B. we have to go back and re-write all refrances to Magnum being MC's mother, make that the official release, and then make a "fan mod" under a different name that is the original script. And then even if we did one or both of those, it still only takes one person to report it and Patreon could still kick us off.

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Doll City [v0.9] [SlootySlots] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 1.54 GB
Original MAC Size: 1.51 GB

Compressed PC Size: 226.7 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 192.5 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
See I thought of that, but Slooty unfortunately didn't go for it. Because either A. we write an exclusive scene and publish it under a different name or B. we have to go back and re-write all refrances to Magnum being MC's mother, make that the official release, and then make a "fan mod" under a different name that is the original script. And then even if we did one or both of those, it still only takes one person to report it and Patreon could still kick us off.
You just need to correct the dialogs and remove the words: mom, son. Than you can put your patch on lewdPatcher.

3.30 star(s) 33 Votes