• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.30 star(s) 11 Votes

bodyharvest

Feb 26, 2018
I don't get where this is going? Magnum's son came home last episode and all the dolls & Magnum flocked to him, I was waiting for the NTR but it never came! This release he disappeared and it was business as usual with the dolls, albeit without any sex!
So confused... Am I the alpha in this game or the beta?
Did any of his stories make sense? Stories in all of his "games" are a mess. He introduces new characters in some episodes that you never get to see again. I don't think you play these games watch these renders for the story.

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Did any of his stories make sense? Stories in all of his "games" are a mess. He introduces new characters in some episodes that you never get to see again. I don't think you play these games watch these renders for the story.
Good point, ROFL

Dec 8, 2017
I think the only concern is the possibility of getting cucked by the previous MC, which could kill the mood a lil, but it doesn't really look like that's where it's going

Reactions: Aereon1104

LastSurprise

Jan 23, 2019
Can't wait for this game to not get finished before he moves on to another one and labels this one completed, like he did the last 2 times...

• Wow
Reactions: Lokitox8

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
I really don't feel like starting this all over again, especially when I can't skip now. Can we please get some sort of fix to make old saves work?

• Angry
Reactions: Sh4dyW0lf

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
for me its not about the saves,but for every update it seems like its different game,you want to continue but you get something else and magnum scenes seem more far away,dialogue doesnt make sense sometimes and just make it incest pls

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Great. Another "saves don't work" CF. There is no excuse for this. This is a very simple linear game that lends itself to a seamless save path. I'm no dev but I've played enough games to see, or "feel" when the "saves don't work" excuse comes into play and yes, sometimes it is necessary. I don't even mind it if the game improves as a result, but this game is FAR too simple to disconnect itself from past save versions. I'm a big Slooty Slots fan but on this incredibly annoying issue I have to say do better dev.

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Great. Another "saves don't work" CF. There is no excuse for this. This is a very simple linear game that lends itself to a seamless save path. I'm no dev but I've played enough games to see, or "feel" when the "saves don't work" excuse comes into play and yes, sometimes it is necessary. I don't even mind it if the game improves as a result, but this game is FAR too simple to disconnect itself from past save versions. I'm a big Slooty Slots fan but on this incredibly annoying issue I have to say do better dev.
Honestly I wouldn't even mind so much if I could skip through past dialogue, but I can't I have to sit through the whole thing again and although I'm no programmer, based on the error I get when i try an old save it looks like just an error on 1 line of code that can probably be easily corrected.

Reactions: rooney10
2.30 star(s) 11 Votes