Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Mephistofeles There are the originals who've been turned into mech, and there's their copy. Go read the Dollhouse Database series from the author's fanbox.
I have read them! But most of his comics are not the original, but the copies.

Technically, all of the girls in games are not real, and just fictional beings based on them.
Well yes, and everything in the story is not real, is a made up story, but still counts in the plot dont you think?

BlaHard

Jan 3, 2023
This man is just genius. But in this game sex scenes are repeatable? In previous it was problem

Castim

Feb 15, 2018
anyone know where this Dellworks store is when you make it to the town tried every building and nothing unless there's another section to the town I've missed

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
Does anyone know how to get at least one point of endurance in ruins or sewers? I collected a bunch of stats, but I still couldn’t find any endurance.

How the heck do we beat these 4? Is level 6 not enough?
Try some crafting. Once you receive an iron pickaxe from a chubby orc, crafting will become much easier and you will be able to get several useful items that will make your life much easier.

_Ying_

Jul 16, 2019
After the scene with the guy sleeping and the flashback, there's something else to do or this is the end of this update?

Fake Count

Jun 4, 2017
After the scene with the guy sleeping and the flashback, there's something else to do or this is the end of this update?
anyone know where this Dellworks store is when you make it to the town tried every building and nothing unless there's another section to the town I've missed
Dellworks store is the Atkinson Electronic Store. Once you've infiltrated that (and gotten the flashback), you've completed all current main story content as of (v0.5). There is a few quests you can do in the town, but the town area looks WIP to me.

lbton94

Sep 19, 2022
game keeps breaking for me like freezes no crashes .

stuck on the beggining REd ORB . Freezes. cant do game

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2017
Does anyone know how to get at least one point of endurance in ruins or sewers? I collected a bunch of stats, but I still couldn’t find any endurance.

Try some crafting. Once you receive an iron pickaxe from a chubby orc, crafting will become much easier and you will be able to get several useful items that will make your life much easier.
Pretty sure it was the endurance stat but go back to into the door where you start and go to the training room up top and interact with the waterfall

Reactions: Soichy

hunter45

Jul 27, 2020
how to get tech mastery? the quest keep telling me to look behind the waterfall. Well I went to look at all of them yet there's nothing.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes