Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
I already found the event in the school and in the hospital but im missing one. Tell me later if you found it.
EDIT: Found it, its in some random store in outset city. REAAALLY short update, really dissapointing, but this dev is a coin flip in his content as always.
This. Thats it. Its not the final version of the game however, just an update.

Chubby-chan

Jan 12, 2024
I already found the event in the school and in the hospital but im missing one. Tell me later if you found it.
EDIT: Found it, its in some random store in outset city. REAAALLY short update, really dissapointing, but this dev is a coin flip in his content as always.
Too short and quite a dissappointment the first dollhouse is better. did you manage to unlock the doggy scene for sasha? I mess around the files and find the image and video but cant unlock in games

Reactions: Mephistofeles

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Too short and quite a dissappointment the first dollhouse is better. did you manage to unlock the doggy scene for sasha? I mess around the files and find the image and video but cant unlock in games
I found it too, but no clue where it is in the game. Maybe the dev added the file but never did the scene?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes