Oct 26, 2017
How l can play this game on Android?
It just have data game file
Try . Old but fairly straightforward on how to use it - adapt the instructions to Domina.

Devotica

Dec 12, 2019
Heh, awesome then!I hate those cryptic error codes. Seems to be a permission-related thing for VSCode that happens in Chromium-based engines (or Chrome itself) as well, try running as administrator and make sure the files and folders aren't read-only either.

Just so that other people may be able to help, which OS do you use, platform and OS version?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looks like that I can play every RPGM game with that icon... maybe i'm missing a rpgm file or version?

Oct 26, 2017
Looks like that I can play every RPGM game with that icon... maybe i'm missing a rpgm file or version?
Ah, this might actually help troubleshoot - that icon (the red dragon) is for RPG Maker VX Ace. (VX is an unicorn, XP is a sun, RM2000/2003 is a hero with a sword iirc. MV exes should use the Minecraft-styled iso 3D hero as an icon; as for MZ, I'm not entirely sure.)

I don't have MV and MZ executables or deployed versions around, unfortunately. MV and MZ no longer use the Runtime Package (they automatically deploy the default assets) so that isn't a RTP problem, very likely nwjs and some VSCode leftover install fucking things up as nwjs implementation started with MV. (Also, from your screenshot and for your own safety, you might want to disable Microsoft trolls every default OS install with in folder settings...)

Rather old but related to your problem as RPG Maker MV/MZ nwjs deployments will rely on VS Code.
This issue seems to be present in multiple VSCode releases.

If you somehow have a conflicting VS Code install: (if you don't use it, uninstall it)
You could also try and update your nwjs install:

Please let people know if that helped you. I'm kinda out of ideas if that still doesn't fix it. :unsure:

Reactions: Devotica

Devotica

Dec 12, 2019
Ah, this might actually help troubleshoot - that icon (the red dragon) is for RPG Maker VX Ace. (VX is an unicorn, XP is a sun, RM2000/2003 is a hero with a sword iirc. MV exes should use the Minecraft-styled iso 3D hero as an icon; as for MZ, I'm not entirely sure.)

I don't have MV and MZ executables or deployed versions around, unfortunately. MV and MZ no longer use the Runtime Package (they automatically deploy the default assets) so that isn't a RTP problem, very likely nwjs and some VSCode leftover install fucking things up as nwjs implementation started with MV. (Also, from your screenshot and for your own safety, you might want to disable Microsoft trolls every default OS install with in folder settings...)

Rather old but related to your problem as RPG Maker MV/MZ nwjs deployments will rely on VS Code.
This issue seems to be present in multiple VSCode releases.

If you somehow have a conflicting VS Code install: (if you don't use it, uninstall it)
You could also try and update your nwjs install:

Please let people know if that helped you. I'm kinda out of ideas if that still doesn't fix it. :unsure:
Well... what a good support tysm. but nothing worked :cry:
I've never used VS but anyways I installed and nothing, same with nwjs. Maybe i'm missing something because i don't even knew what is vs and nwjs but I kinda found a "solution": Play the game on WinRAR xd, there the game.exe runs with no problem and the .rar updates your saves everytime you close the game.

Oct 26, 2017
Well... what a good support tysm. but nothing worked :cry:
I've never used VS but anyways I installed and nothing, same with nwjs. Maybe i'm missing something because i don't even knew what is vs and nwjs but I kinda found a "solution": Play the game on WinRAR xd, there the game.exe runs with no problem and the .rar updates your saves everytime you close the game.
Ah damn. As for VS, that's visual studio, it's not actually used by RMMV itself but the crappy Node.js/webkit/nwjs dependencies in deployment versions may rely on it (and be affected by the bugs).

Seriously, this works? Then I guess it's *indeed* a write permission or admin account privileges issue (something is preventing the file from being written, like antivirus software, windows defender, or even UAC) as WinRAR/7z uses a temporary folder that is not restricted by Microsoft's super broken user account control (UAC) they implemented since Vista when they couldn't even do things right with Windows NT...

Thanks for sharing your workaround, maybe it'll help others!

Reactions: Devotica

Devotica

Dec 12, 2019
Ah damn. As for VS, that's visual studio, it's not actually used by RMMV itself but the crappy Node.js/webkit/nwjs dependencies in deployment versions may rely on it (and be affected by the bugs).

Seriously, this works? Then I guess it's *indeed* a write permission or admin account privileges issue (something is preventing the file from being written, like antivirus software, windows defender, or even UAC) as WinRAR/7z uses a temporary folder that is not restricted by Microsoft's super broken user account control (UAC) they implemented since Vista when they couldn't even do things right with Windows NT...

Thanks for sharing your workaround, maybe it'll help others!
Well I can say that mi account is an admin with Total control enabled, I don't have any antivirus, my windows defender is disabled with no files in quarantine, and i have UAC disabled... I don't know if I can do anything else in that matter

MrUnknown180

May 17, 2020
When doing Franziska's level, I decided to upgrade the skill trees of one of the other characters in my party upped to crusader. My main hero was at the shield class after crusader, but the hero is stuck as crusader with no way to advance the skill tree. I already beat Franziska's level so I can't upgrade the other characters. Am I just unable to advance the skill tree now?

Jun 20, 2021
I already got the Holy Weapon, the spells, everything. I even tried to see if abandoning Llavanya would do anything but no, the Karen-looking Queen Bitch is OP- Whenever I try to talk to Llavanya, it says "Buy Spells" or "Leave"
I don't mind spoilers because I wanna get it over with-
Is there a specific amount of times u gotta lose to her? Because her counting the times I lost is telling me smth

Last edited:

MrUnknown180

May 17, 2020
I already got the Holy Weapon, the spells, everything. I even tried to see if abandoning Llavanya would do anything but no, the Karen-looking Queen Bitch is OP- Whenever I try to talk to Llavanya, it says "Buy Spells" or "Leave"
I don't mind spoilers because I wanna get it over with-
Is there a specific amount of times u gotta lose to her? Because her counting the times I lost is telling me smth
If you got the holy weapon, lose 1 more time and talk to Llavanya. Tell her that you still aren’t able to win. That should prompt a scene where

Jun 20, 2021
If you got the holy weapon, lose 1 more time and talk to Llavanya. Tell her that you still aren’t able to win. That should prompt a scene where
I did all of that though
1. I prayed to her, triggered the event, bought the spells
2. Mary captured Llavanya, broke her seal, and it made the Holy Weapon
3. Used it against her, lost ofc, tried to talk to her but it still says "Buy Spells" or "Leave"

Could you please explain like.. What I should do at this point?
What do you mean by "lose to her" if it doesnt mean to betray Llavanya or get a game over?

Jun 20, 2021
I did all of that though
1. I prayed to her, triggered the event, bought the spells
2. Mary captured Llavanya, broke her seal, and it made the Holy Weapon
3. Used it against her, lost ofc, tried to talk to her but it still says "Buy Spells" or "Leave"

Could you please explain like.. What I should do at this point?
What do you mean by "lose to her" if it doesnt mean to betray Llavanya or get a game over?
NEVERMIND. I DID IT

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: XMHK and LEWDpyon
3.40 star(s) 52 Votes