hello-person

May 12, 2021
I'll resub to Deka Patreon if he put out 3 months of consistent updates. The only 3 dev that I'm supporting right now is Teary, Darktoz and Salia Coel. Deka used to have a good track record, but 5 months without a single update is Koda territory as far as I'm concern.
All depends on what those 5 months are for imo. Koda takes 5 months and adds two scenes to an existing character. Dekarous takes 5 months and overhauls the life system, the dialogue system, adds an entirely new personality and affection system, and finishes developing a full, working skill tree. Across 7 chapters. Not to mention 14 new scenes in total, plus any that come with losing all of your shards. That seems like time well spent to me.

Reactions: hellofellow

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Here’s the new post:

- Finished all skill trees and reworked existing ones
- Reworked (and buffed) crafting to make it more worth it
- New "Easy" difficulty option when you start a new game for people who don't want to bother with combat that much
- New personality creation system for the MC
- New stress and mental breakdown system as you push yourself too far (tied to personality system)
- You no longer need to defeat the Domina to get enslaved by her ~ just allow her to mentally break you ;)
- Reworked most dialogue options (tied to personality system)
- Added a massive amount of (optional) dialogue to every Domina (tied to personality system) ~ get to know your favorite Domina(s)!
- New affection system for each Domina depending on your actions, responses and how much chemistry there is with the MC's personality
- Max Soul Shards are now 3 instead of 7
- Losing all your Soul Shards doesn't mean a gameover (it's actually recommended)
- Each Domina received a new CG sequence of them playing with your last Soul Shard after you lose it to them
- New worldspace - Graveyward; you will be sent here after losing all your Soul Shards now and it has a hidden story aspect to it that will be revealed in the next Dark Domme
- Ability to romance Madeline!
- Franziska now has a "bad ending" if you piss her off, featuring the most extreme scene in the game (check out at own risk)
- All dominas are now aware of how many times you have chosen a specific fetish with them and comment on it
- Most Dominas received new attack moves
- New combat scripting to hopefully make repeated fights less tedious (again)
- All Dominas received many new triggers for different responses depending on your actions to make them feel more organic and real
- Added "Offer Soul Shard" Katrina and Madeline scenes to their enslavement rooms
- Several bug fixes

New scenes based on the polls:

Katrina:
Giantess + Farting
Madeline: Giantess + Toilet
Narcissa: Buttplug Transformation
Mary: Sissyfication + Toilet
Rosita: Giantess
Franziska: Piss + Gasmask + Hidden "Bad Ending"
Mika and Maki: Double Sex Scene + Double Facesitting

Still no release date yet, but there really aren't that many CGs that need to be completed.
I like almost everything about this update. Given how much of an overhaul of an already great game this is, I think this will justify the (Not Boda level) delay. If this update is as good as I think it will be (And the... extreme fetishes are not too focused on) this might be the update might makes a Puppy out of me.

hellofellow

Jul 19, 2018
This update sounds too good to be true. Domina is already one of my favourite ongoing games but this would just push it over the top. Respect to dekarous if the update lives up to the hype

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
I’m quite curious to see how Madelaine’s romance would work. I guess it’s something separate from becoming her slave?

Becarefull

Nov 1, 2020
can we now actually assume that it will be online at the end of this month or will it have a different release date

Oct 26, 2017
Anyone able to tell me how to run the android version, i downloaded it and its got a www folder and files inside, no APK?
Tried the JoiPlay post a bit before that?
can we now actually assume that it will be online at the end of this month or will it have a different release date
Not yet - we don't know how much is left to be drawn, nor how much there is to implement. There's also the real life RNG factor - which is even higher due to the mindset in this era. What truly makes me chuckle in a dark way is pulling all of the levers in the game "canonically" makes the player a genocider, yet people in real life being hopelessly irresponsible still are potentializing something that could have been pretty insignificant as we speak.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

kapakapa99

Feb 17, 2019
Tried the JoiPlay post a bit before that?Not yet - we don't know how much is left to be drawn, nor how much there is to implement. There's also the real life RNG factor - which is even higher due to the mindset in this era. What truly makes me chuckle in a dark way is pulling all of the levers in the game "canonically" makes the player a genocider, yet people in real life being hopelessly irresponsible still are potentializing something that could have been pretty insignificant as we speak.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for this, I never heard of joiplay, checking it out now, cheers!

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
This is exactly the type of mentality that let Koda do their thing.
"Yeah the update was delayed for 6 months, yeah it could have been spread out with monthly updates, yeah there was basically zero communications, yeah no release date was ever given"
"But all is forgiven and forgotten now because its out and makes my pp hard"
i'm not saying that you are wrong, but i woud argue that the usual ToT update is nothing in regards to content compared to the complete overhaul that domina gets now (see post #2,298 for the list)

Reactions: hellofellow

Devotica

Dec 12, 2019
Hey guys. I need help.
My domina game doesn't run (The game just keeps loading loading and loading with no end and i have to close it with task manager) and in the debug.txt it says:
[0617/160505.600:ERROR:registration_protocol_win.cc(56)] CreateFile:
The system cannot find the specified file. (0x2)

the weirdest thing is that no RPGM and RENPY games don't work either.

Oct 26, 2017
All working good, was able to get other games working as well which is great wish i knew about this earlier, good news, big back log to clear! :love:
Heh, awesome then!
Hey guys. I need help.
My domina game doesn't run (The game just keeps loading loading and loading with no end and i have to close it with task manager) and in the debug.txt it says:
[0617/160505.600:ERROR:registration_protocol_win.cc(56)] CreateFile:
The system cannot find the specified file. (0x2)

the weirdest thing is that no RPGM and RENPY games don't work either.
I hate those cryptic error codes. Seems to be a permission-related thing for VSCode that happens in Chromium-based engines (or Chrome itself) as well, try running as administrator and make sure the files and folders aren't read-only either.

Just so that other people may be able to help, which OS do you use, platform and OS version?

Reactions: Devotica

Devotica

Dec 12, 2019
Heh, awesome then!I hate those cryptic error codes. Seems to be a permission-related thing for VSCode that happens in Chromium-based engines (or Chrome itself) as well, try running as administrator and make sure the files and folders aren't read-only either.

Just so that other people may be able to help, which OS do you use, platform and OS version?
I already tried running as admin and the files weren't on read-only :(
I use Windows 8.1

Edit: just found out that I can open Tower of Trample :s

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I think the universe is trying to send you a message.

Further proof that the universe is a dark, depressing place.
Just imagine if Boda were the gods of this universe. One is the god of forelorn desire and the other of brutal and humiliating femdomming. If they had their way our world would be a polarization of being degraded by powerful women and spending what feels like an eternity craving their touch and abuse... Hmmmmm....

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hello-person

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
How l can play this game on Android?
It just have data game file
the android version is complicated to use, you can try open the index file using your browser but will have a lot of bugs and this version is too old the android version is 5.9 and the windows version is 7.0.2.

RRS

Jan 31, 2020
the android version is complicated to use, you can try open the index file using your browser but will have a lot of bugs and this version is too old the android version is 5.9 and the windows version is 7.0.2.
Well Android ver kinda suck because when l open index it just have black screen...

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes