soohwan

Aug 2, 2019
7stage 우승은 어떻게하나요? 지속적으로 HP를 회복한다고해서 이길 수는 없습니다.

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
He's asking how to win against the 7th Domina since regenerating HP doesn't seem to do the trick.

Oct 26, 2017
He's asking how to win against the 7th Domina since regenerating HP doesn't seem to do the trick.
Thanks. I'm not going to reply in Korean, this is an English-only community and there are many decent machine translation engines out there.

I also recommend using a modified search query instead of the basic, ancient and super broken thread search thingie to instantly find posts. Which may or may not be included in one of the official "F95 scripts".

soohwan https://f95zone.to/posts/5585196

Reactions: uzicha

Kuukiku

Mar 9, 2020
This is some good news to hear. I remember seeing him mention he was waiting on the new artwork. I am currently trying to play SCC so I am even more hyped to hear that both of Dekrous's games will be getting sequels. I hope Dekarous will have crossovers and easter eggs from the Dekaverse placed into them.
Forget the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Dekaverse is where its at!

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Forget the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Dekaverse is where its at!
Darn right! Depending on the cannon Ending to Domina, it could be a prequel to Sunny Coast College. I could see the dark energy from the Domina's realms seeping into our world where it corrupts girls on a similar wavelength to the Dominas while making males more submissive. In the world of Sunny Coast College, such femdom bullying is not the norm and given how far the bullying goes there, it could be argued SCC is affected by the supernatural. The reason I place SCC after Domina is because the Dominas have existed for thousands of years and the extreme bullying is new to SCC's world.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Imo all of the girls are shit, especially when compared to the Chad Grim Reaper. I'd love it if he became a Domina and pegged me instead of Mary at least I'd feel some semblance of joy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That might be hard since the Grim Reaper canonically cannot have sex. We found that out when Rosita tried what you are trying.

That said, how do we get this picture of Death?

• Red Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: LEWDpyon and Savec

Oct 26, 2017
That might be hard since the Grim Reaper canonically cannot have sex. We found that out when Rosita tried what you are trying.

That said, how do we get this picture of Death?

I still remember laughing at the dialogue between Rosita and the Reaper when they were discussing sex and her anal perfume. Literally the only time you see a Domina with the Reaper, since it's a memory crystal.

Performed a JavaScript+JSON quick search in my entire Domina folder but I don't have all versions since the first, so either dummied out or never implemented.

If you're curious on how to do this yourself when you're wondering where to find sprite X since that's pretty easy (this is with good old notepad++ so adapt to your preferred editor)
- Find in Files (Control Shift F)
- Find what: The filename without the extension (this is the sprite name RPG Maker will use), so grim_reaper_2
- Make sure Replace with is EMPTY
- Filters: *.json *.js (this ensures both JSON data in /data/ and javascript plugins in /js/ are caught)
- Folder: Set to your root folder (I use /Dekarous/Domina/ here and put all version folders in it)
- Make sure "In all sub-folders" is checked
- Search mode: Set to normal to make it much faster and non-breaking
- Click Find All and wait a few seconds - if you get 0 hits in 0 files then that's dummied out or not implemented (or you did something wrong)
- Collect and parse results if any then don't forget to clear the results window (right-click and clear all)

This is something you don't want to do from within the RM engine for RMMV and RMMZ as it is not reliable at all and will skip deeper stuff, on top of not allowing you to directly jump to results by default.

If you use a linux distro, of course, you can just use a one-liner instead...

Edit: Grammar. I hate this... you're wondering -> rephrase and forget to fix -> you're wonder -> oh fuck

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
Edit: Grammar. I hate this... you're wondering -> rephrase and forget to fix -> you're wonder -> oh fuck
Eh, Don't worry about it that much. I edit my posts a billion times before I'm even comfortable with leaving it alone. (I did it right now to just prove a point)

Dec 6, 2018
so how many month need to wait until new version ?
If I had to guess, I bet the early access version has already been released. It normally is only given to people in discord through pms or restricted channels. Someone already said a few days ago that Dekarous stated he would release what he had in an unfinished version until the rest of the art was made. Most likely this would be an early access version only for puppy tier people and would be distributed through emails or the other ways I mentioned. I don't 100% think this is the case since he normally puts up a post on patreon about early access versions, but it is still possible. Normally the puppy tier people won't share early acess versions on here since Dekarous specificly says not to, so it is also possible Dekarous didn't want them to mention it was out.
Or it could just be that it isn't out and he is taking his time making sure to put everything he can in the unfinished version, but that is just a theory...

Oct 26, 2017
Eh, Don't worry about it that much. I edit my posts a billion times before I'm even comfortable with leaving it alone. (I did it right now to just prove a point)
Heh, glad I'm not alone on this, but really, the whole post editing thing sometimes makes you spend over 1 hour on a post when you go full OCD on it... This is frustrating when you're trying to take less than five minutes to prevent the last edited thingie from kicking in, though. :sneaky:
i feel tired to waitting month to month on this =.=
Then try another game while waiting for Dekarous to give a final status report and make sure you don't end up destroying your own health pulling countless all-nighters trying to test and fix some random F95 games that are broken beyond repair... (No offense intended by the way, sorry if that came out wrong. Been pulling way too many all-nighters recently and you shouldn't do this when you're getting a bit too old and health already is weak.)

• Hey there
Reactions: rageaholic

XMHK

Dec 9, 2020
If I had to guess, I bet the early access version has already been released. It normally is only given to people in discord through pms or restricted channels. Someone already said a few days ago that Dekarous stated he would release what he had in an unfinished version until the rest of the art was made. Most likely this would be an early access version only for puppy tier people and would be distributed through emails or the other ways I mentioned. I don't 100% think this is the case since he normally puts up a post on patreon about early access versions, but it is still possible. Normally the puppy tier people won't share early acess versions on here since Dekarous specificly says not to, so it is also possible Dekarous didn't want them to mention it was out.
Or it could just be that it isn't out and he is taking his time making sure to put everything he can in the unfinished version, but that is just a theory...
...a Game theory.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes