smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
And you know that when it will finally be released on his patreon, we'll have to wait a looooong time before it become public...

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
And you know that when it will finally be released on his patreon, we'll have to wait a looooong time before it become public...
It’ll probably be like two weeks or so. It’s been 1-2 weeks in past early access releases and since this is an overhaul for the entire game I’d assume early access people will find some bugs to fix.

Oct 26, 2017
As long as we know it's out, don't worry about the rest. The pirate squad will make it happen.

But if it's a buggy release and people are in for the revamp, you might just want to wait for the CGs to show up. And if they're bigger than 1280px in the actual game, don't use hitomi and friends because they'll be downscaled there.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I am back cosplay shopping again. What kind of shirt does MC wear?
So far I have it down to:

Black wig
Silver Cloak
???? Shirt
Black jeans
Black shoes?

Any help/ suggestions would be welcomed.

Sahinbey8061

Dec 14, 2020
Hi I'm sorry for my english
Please help me I'm download domina rar but I can't found apk file how I setup domina
Please help thank you

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
Sorry guy but domina for android does not wort and the apk dont exist, there is a index file that you can open using your browser but there is a lot of bugs in it, the best choice is the windows version, BTW are you a brasilian?

Last edited:

Sahinbey8061

Dec 14, 2020
Sorry guy but domina for android does not wort and the apk dont exist, there is a index file that you can open using your browser but there is a lot of bugs in it, the best choice is the windows version, BTW are you a brasilian?
Ahahahaha no I'm not brasilian I'm from turkey thank you so much for explanation

• Haha
Reactions: IFortheGloryn

Oct 26, 2017
I am back cosplay shopping again. What kind of shirt does MC wear?
So far I have it down to:

Black wig
Silver Cloak
???? Shirt
Black jeans
Black shoes?

Any help/ suggestions would be welcomed.
Edgar is pretty much half-naked in all scenes (including the base sprite) so the shirt is all up to the class you want to cosplay and your budget (or your own best girl). Judging by the Silver Cloak, maybe a portrait of Llavanya on it? :unsure:

Regda

Dec 22, 2018
is it possible to fight madeline again ?
i did won the first time, now i cant even access the left door...

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
to my knowledge it's not possible to fight any of the dominas once you gained their seal. best to keep a save file for every one of them. well at least until the update, which will make us restart from scratch.

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
It’ll probably be like two weeks or so. It’s been 1-2 weeks in past early access releases and since this is an overhaul for the entire game I’d assume early access people will find some bugs to fix.
that was what the past delay was, yes. But if you have not noticed we got to deal with a new time management coming from Deka now.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Edgar is pretty much half-naked in all scenes (including the base sprite) so the shirt is all up to the class you want to cosplay and your budget (or your own best girl). Judging by the Silver Cloak, maybe a portrait of Llavanya on it? :unsure:
I loaded an old save to compare Edgar's sprite clothing only to confirm that "Best Girl" gave him more than just her silver cloak. Given how small his sprite is, I figured I would wait until after the next update in case Dekarous includes a close up image of what Edgar is wearing while in the overworld. I considered either wearing an acrillic clip on "Llavanya is best girl" bage of getting an angel plushie that resembles her. Since is an eroge cosplay, I really want to make it a great cosplay that can stand on it's own even among vanilla cosplayers outside the Domina fandom.

that was what the past delay was, yes. But if you have not noticed we got to deal with a new time management coming from Deka now.
I think Dekarous mentioned that he was waiting on new artist's artwork for the next update... So Deka would be the B* here and the new artist would be the K*da

Oct 26, 2017
What Nait Sieve said. Dekarous also made it very easy for anyone to redo it without touching the code at all if you don't want to. Just change the progress variable for any Domina and you're good. Check the JSON files for the exact value or, if you have a RMMV/RMMZ copy (or can't read JSON for some reason), check the event directly.

If you go with the code approach, backup the modified JSON files and simply change the conditional check or self-switch in JSON or add another page where you can repeat all scenes. You can literally make a five-minute scene recollection map with this but seeing as this is "touching code", don't really want someone to go crazy on the thread with "wait for <insert dev> and don't publish mods, this is going to make things even slower for everyone" so, if you don't mind, I'll be keeping this to myself and just give instructions (see above).

Oct 26, 2017
why not publishing mods, isnt it pirated here anyways?
I don't get it either but I respect the decision if it genuinely halts a developer's progress.
It normally doesn't as I don't exactly see why a developer would rely on third-party mods.

However, it prevents modding being used as an excuse for causing development to take longer, so there's that.

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
I will say that this update being considered a delay isn’t really all that fair imo. Dekarous was up front about the fact that this update would be a revamp of the game and that it would take quite a while to put out. Updates will go back to a quicker pace after this one.

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
i have a highly requested feature:
the ability to skip the tutorial!

like, just be able to start out being able to fight the first domina, as it would make repeat playthroughs 1000x easier to get into, as it takes nearly a half hour to get back to where you can fight

Especially since there's a big update coming relatively soon[hopefully] where everyone's saves will become invalid

Oct 26, 2017
i have a highly requested feature:
the ability to skip the tutorial!
Fresh save right after the tutorial. Problem solved without worrying about "will take longer because of a feature request".

If you mean for the current version, I can provide this.

Reactions: starvoyager
3.40 star(s) 52 Votes