Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Tldr of the road ahead is that the next update is an overhaul of various gameplay mechanics and adds scenes and some other content to all the current dominas. Because of the gameplay changes, it will require a new save, but this will be the last overhaul like this so your saves will be safe from now on. Future updates will each add a new realm and domina until the game is finished. There will be multiple endings to the game but only one will be canon, and Dekarous plans on making a Domina 2 with said canon ending. There will also be mini side games or "dlc-like packages" focused around specific dominas after the game is finished. One example mentioned on the discord a while back was a Mika and Maki one where they combine back into Meke.

The team has also been working on another game that is similar to SCC in that it has a college setting. Apparently it was going to be a small project that became bigger over time, and we'll get teasers for that when they're ready.
This is music to my ears. I every one of these projects sounds like music to my ears.

I like this. We Kyurem now. Cynthia would be a good domina actually. She kind of fits seeing as she's the strongest trainer other than maybe Red, and design also fits.

I'm kind of on the fence about this personally but that's just me. I probably wont follow a Domina 2 as closely, but as long as I get an ending for pulling every lever in Narcissa's realm, I'll be a happy boy.
The Kyurem comparison would be more apt to if one of the girls fused with MC. That would create Blue MC or Pink MC depending on which side fused with him. Them fusing back together would be more like a certain show that should not be named. Said show even has a fusion who's components are practically the same colors as Mika and Maki. Going back to MC fusing with one of them, this would make a perfect opportunity to have MC experience a marriage themed type of domination.

As for Cynthia making a good domme, I have to agree. I have only played the game but she has a very powerful presence to her. I remember thinking of her when I first picked up the game and got my ass whipped by Katrina.

As for pulling every lever in Narcisssa's realm, I guess there really are two types of people. I spent about 5 minutes looking all around the game for a way around having to pull any of the levers. I am a good boi.

Interesting. Thanks for sharing. Deka would have announced this before this interminable 6 month break, like 4 months ago, I would have been extremely happy.
Right now I have mixed feelings like the colleague from a previous post, it's great to have long term plans, and to know that every update from now on we'll officially have a new Dom, but if we rely on this summary, he didn't address the problem of this endless break, does that mean that 6 months will be the new standard of release? So Domina 2 should end in 20 years... from the date of the end of Domina. Not counting the new little games.
And to make a statement, so much awaited by all, only visible by the people who paid is not great either, fortunately a nice patreon keeps us informed.
It seems that this is not really going in the right direction but I keep hope in Dekarous.
Sadly I agree. I am still glad he has big plans for the future and I know this delay fest will end eventually but it still does not "Bode" well. I really want him to release the next update and to have things more streamlined going forward. While I know that beggars cannot be choosers, I also know that massive delays like this can undermine supporter confidence and in turn reduce future support. SOME devs may get away with that but that's only because they've decided to make a living off of scamming their fans. Dekarous is better than that and I think can be a lot more successful.

next update here is technically spring cleaning
View attachment 1220816
Don't even say that!!!

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Yup, been trying for 2 hours since and Narcissa is virtually unbeatable if you're a warden. You can use shadowbound and Llavanya's melody to regenerate magicaka all you want or use turtle defense to take potions and prepare for an attack, but she'll graple you half the time when you're about to launch any kind of significant attack after she's entered frenzy and then it's game over when you run out of AP/shadowbound as she has 2 attacks per turn and you litterally lose health even if all you do is taking potions without ever attacking her. I even have a potion that increases your chance to score critical hits by a lot (Felix Felicitis I think it's called) and with that and Llavanya's fury combined I got her once to around 1300hp straight from 4900, but then I got pinned down and died without being able to hit again, so I'm done!

If anyone has a save on breaking Narcissa's seal, I'd be very grateful for it! Same if anyone has figured how to use cheat engine on battles in this game, but I'd probably have to waste 2 more hours doing the same thing till I get lucky enough to defeat her fairly, and it's too goddamn frustrating... Either I'm missing some very useful tome/weapon that I should have found or this is just poor game design for the 3rd realm. (as I said, at least if you're a warden specialized in either maces or warhammers)

BigTombolo

Feb 20, 2020
Yup, been trying for 2 hours since and Narcissa is virtually unbeatable if you're a warden. You can use shadowbound and Llavanya's melody to regenerate magicaka all you want or use turtle defense to take potions and prepare for an attack, but she'll graple you half the time when you're about to launch any kind of significant attack after she's entered frenzy and then it's game over when you run out of AP/shadowbound as she has 2 attacks per turn and you litterally lose health even if all you do is taking potions without ever attacking her. I even have a potion that increases your chance to score critical hits by a lot (Felix Felicitis I think it's called) and with that and Llavanya's fury combined I got her once to around 1300hp straight from 4900, but then I got pinned down and died without being able to hit again, so I'm done!

If anyone has a save on breaking Narcissa's seal, I'd be very grateful for it! Same if anyone has figured how to use cheat engine on battles in this game, but I'd probably have to waste 2 more hours doing the same thing till I get lucky enough to defeat her fairly, and it's too goddamn frustrating... Either I'm missing some very useful tome/weapon that I should have found or this is just poor game design for the 3rd realm. (as I said, at least if you're a warden specialized in either maces or warhammers)
You don't need cheat engine for this kind of games. Usually u can access data and labels just by searching them in the folders of the game. Let me make an example: if you go on game directory>>www>>data search for the weapon.json file and open it as a .txt then search in the file for the weapon you are using like "iron sword". Now you just have to go on the parameters which in this case are: [0,0,25,0,0,0,0,0] and change the "25" with "9999" here you go now your sword deals too much damage and the game is just stupid and easy.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LAKueiJin

Oct 26, 2017
No excuse for a massive delay
Side games and minigames already announced and being worked on before the main game is finised
Still no actual release for a "spring cleaning" type update
Am I in the wrong thread?
You're in the right one. Dekarous doesn't have the feds after him yet.

I see no reason to have anyone send them at the moment, it's just the usual slow-paced, delusional roadmap.
knows json 101
I see you are a man of culture as well. :sneaky:

norpbuh

Mar 7, 2020

What I do is kind of a trick, I use Illavayna's strength 2 times before going into battle ( from the menu u go to skills then go try using the skill) then I use blue flame to regen the mana I lost then I go into the fight. If your turns are about to run out, use Illyana's strength on the turn right before the last and you should get the 5 turns again, thats how I honestly fought all of them lol

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
You don't need cheat engine for this kind of games. Usually u can access data and labels just by searching them in the folders of the game. Let me make an example: if you go on game directory>>www>>data search for the weapon.json file and open it as a .txt then search in the file for the weapon you are using like "iron sword". Now you just have to go on the parameters which in this case are: [0,0,25,0,0,0,0,0] and change the "25" with "9999" here you go now your sword deals too much damage and the game is just stupid and easy.
Thanks - I'll probaly do another playthrough without cheating eventually and just choose duelist, (although I will probably wait for the next version as I read somewhere in this thread that current saves won't be compatible on 8.0) but at least on my current class the gameplay is very unbalanced as Madeline was very easy to beat instantly, Katrina was ok-ish (she always required a bit of grinding) and Narcissa extremely hard. Funnily enough I'm a submissive so I prefer the "enslaved" endings to any possible ending where the hero wins - I hope Dekarous doesn't go for that as cannon honestly - but I like other dominas more than Narcissa, so I want to pass her, and even to get the ending where I become her slave I'd still have to beat her first... Anyway, this advice will definitely come in handy for all RPG maker games in which I just like the story, so thanks a lot!

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
Like some of you guys mentioned, I also have mixed feelings about the future for Domina and Deks plans... Under the witch is a perfect example of how sometimes complicating things or thinking too big can actually end up bad... the last release offered an extra 10min gameplay after a year of work or so... but hey.. Dek is the captain so the boat will go where he wants... but in my opinion I'd be just happy with the way domina was from the start. Simple, straight forward and yet full of good cgs and dialogues.. that is what gets the fap going... altho I agree that the classes system was pretty good... but not if that came at the cost of massive delays as it started happening..... and if I want anything with more complexes gameplays than that I'd just go on steam instead lol

Last edited:

Oct 26, 2017
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
well, seems like my memory let me down again. but still, why woud Narcissa lie about it if the levers actually worked? woudn't she prefer to see the guilt on the MC's face?

Oct 26, 2017
Hmm, wasn't Narcissa update out around the start of covid? Coincidence?
Narcissa did nothing wrong! :D
She's not my absolute favorite but... hell if I don't just love crazy psycho girls. Spent a good bunch of time with her.
well, seems like my memory let me down again. but still, why woud Narcissa lie about it if the levers actually worked? woudn't she prefer to see the guilt on the MC's face?
Maybe just testing how far the MC was ready to go to get out of here?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm pretty sure it was just the endless corridor being poisoned though, so by the time you reach the levers, you're no longer hallucinating, you just don't know what they do. And maybe neither Dekarous nor Narcissa do, either.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
LoveHurts is right, from what I recall, at least.
I pulled all four levers because
and
and

Hmm, wasn't Narcissa update out around the start of covid? Coincidence?
That is totally not sus at all. No doubt Narcissa has been a very happy Domina throughout 2020.

This is absolutely true.

Reactions: XMHK

ReinaTekken

Jul 4, 2018
For some reason I'm not allowed write reviews yet but I would love to write one for this game it's a great game with a great dev and it's massively underrated.

There's a few obvious flaws tho and other issues I personally have with some parts of the game tho.

The average score for this should be at least 4 stars tho.

• Thinking Face

Kuukiku

Mar 9, 2020
The average score for this should be at least 4 stars tho.
Most of the reviews are 4 stars. A couple lower a few higher. Obviously unlike a video I watched on scoring the BTS Meal, math doesn't average a 5 star and a 1 star as a 4 star. I do think rating systems should take the mode as opposed to the mean, but here we are.

Oct 26, 2017
For some reason I'm not allowed write reviews yet but I would love to write one for this game it's a great game with a great dev and it's massively underrated.
Unless this has changed since 2017 or you have been reported for violating review guidelines, you should be able to review without any post, if I remember correctly.
Ah, forgot this part, thanks.
It looks like best playable character needs to be reminded of how fucked up mankind is in the first place...

But that doesn't mean I forgive Mary. I'd still happily drain away all of her darkness as Llavanya, then turn her into a dog and have her dog hump her in her realm forever while I take care of all of my former female partners.
Most of the reviews are 4 stars. A couple lower a few higher. Obviously unlike a video I watched on scoring the BTS Meal, math doesn't average a 5 star and a 1 star as a 4 star. I do think rating systems should take the mode as opposed to the mean, but here we are.
Ratings are subjective and mostly meaningless on just about every site.

As for reviews, they have to be objective, constructive and remain consistent with development updates for ongoing or unfinished projects. Some reviews are updated by the reviewer themselves to prevent player confusion, but don't count on it. The date is here as a hint if the version was omitted. A proper review from 2 years ago may no longer be relevant for games in active development if developers completely lost track of their initial roadmap if they had any to begin with.

Review guidelines specifically explain why being objective and reminding of the version you are reviewing is important. The star rating is useless for non-complete projects as the visible star rating does not properly reflect the game evolution or regression, but this is something you can keep for the site feedback section if you want to add another thread to the heap.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 52 Votes