Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

Here are the last teasers for the big 7.5 overhaul. I was originally planning to release the Early Access around this time but the sheer amount of commissioned CGs are unfortunately going to delay the update even more. I know it has already been too long since the last update and I'm very regretful for that, but artwork really needs its time.
The new update will feature about 30 new CGs (not all of them are scenes), NOT including variations of the same CG scene (ie hand movements, minor animations etc). With variations included it should reach about 80 new images. It will also feature a brand new gameplay loop with a revamp of the Soul Shard system, newly added difficulty settings and much more. Details coming very soon!

View attachment 1199155 View attachment 1199154
The artist really knows hot to make sexy bottoms! These teaser pics bode well for the next domina's size kink theme.

You must be her slave and have seen her post-enslavement dialogue (Rosita variable >= 102) for it to bring up the options.

Posting this separately because my paranoia has (finally) kicked in.She is weak to Dark, Thunder and has low physical evasion.
She also attacks with Earth if that's not obvious, but I believe the Grim Reaper already tells you all of this.
(Her phys/mag def stats still are considerable, but she has the lowest def along with Narcissa, except for crazy Narcissa.)

What the Grim Reaper doesn't tell you is she's the slowest Domina.

Apologies for the DP.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So Rosita is a Earth-type but she is weak against thunder? I could have sworn the general consensus was that it was the other way around. What's next, will one of the domina's weaknesses be aiming for their "Horn"?

Also, I love the cooking Rosita pic, she looks so wholesome here.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Say, I have another question. I am looking to make a cosplay of the MC and I am curious what wigs you all would suggest.

Any help would be appreciated.

Oct 26, 2017
is there version 2.0 of sunday coast college? if so where can it be found?
Not trying to police or something but please do not start asking about potential or actual side projects on the Domina thread. We know how it ends and if I have to get perma-threadbanned, I first want to make sure Domina will never get completed by its original author because like LoveHurts, I enjoy this game, Shiki's art, and even Dek's dialogue.
So Rosita is a Earth-type but she is weak against thunder? I could have sworn the general consensus was that it was the other way around. What's next, will one of the domina's weaknesses be aiming for their "Horn"?
This is directly from the code, so yeah.
Also, I love the cooking Rosita pic, she looks so wholesome here.
Mommy looks good in everything, aprons aren't an exception. :)

Let's just hope Dekarous isn't going down the all-too-familiar dark path.
Say, I have another question. I am looking to make a cosplay of the MC and I am curious what wigs you all would suggest.

Any help would be appreciated.
As long as you look like Edgar and not another character whose name starts with E, you should be fine. :cautious:

Green contacts and short black if that's not your natural hair color, though the pandemic makes it hard to go cosmetic or full cosplay for that matter but hey, whatever works for you as long as you feel like you look like the MC.

Reactions: fanboi

wwq104

Apr 18, 2021
All Complete Save

1-Lobby after unlocking all rooms

2~8-1~7 stage service scene

9~15-1~7 before fighting

17~20-Don't worry about saves for work

good game ^^

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Magusciel

wwq104

Apr 18, 2021
올 컴플리트 세이브

1 - 모든 방 언락 한 뒤 로비

2~8 - 1~7 스테이지 서비스 씬 보는 곳

9~15 - 1~7 싸우기 전

17~20 - 작업용 세이브 신경쓰지마

good game ^^
14 15 Save = Stage 6 Stage 7 Before the fight, I'm sorry I can't save it

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
30/80 new images /variations? That is really alot of artwork.
In that time, I'm not even done finishing 1 artwork. :p

I hope the impatient among us revisit their previous accusations.
Dekarous is not Koda.
The exact opposite.
6 months for 30 CGs is cringing me quite a lot. We still have no explanations and Dekarous used the cursed D-word for the first time. I'm afraid that it's only the beginning. If we're lucky we'll get a 8th Domina, but it seems very likely that we'll get the 7F experience on Domina. Say goodbye to Lyvianna.
Dekarous, it's up to you to prove me wrong.

Reactions: XMHK and SnakeSnek

Oct 26, 2017
I don't even want to imagine what the F95 mess would be like if those platforms were like Enty or Fantia where you pay for each previous month as well, including the months you've already paid for (except downloadable backnumbers) if you unsubscribe at any point. But let's not get started on this as this could quickly become toxic...
All Complete Save
Thank you very much for sharing your Domina saves! :)

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Not trying to police or something but please do not start asking about potential or actual side projects on the Domina thread. We know how it ends and if I have to get perma-threadbanned, I first want to make sure Domina will never get completed by its original author because like LoveHurts, I enjoy this game, Shiki's art, and even Dek's dialogue.This is directly from the code, so yeah.Mommy looks good in everything, aprons aren't an exception. :)

Let's just hope Dekarous isn't going down the all-too-familiar dark path.As long as you look like Edgar and not another character whose name starts with E, you should be fine. :cautious:

Green contacts and short black if that's not your natural hair color, though the pandemic makes it hard to go cosmetic or full cosplay for that matter but hey, whatever works for you as long as you feel like you look like the MC.
Well let's see, Irl I am a hairless giant, light tan skin, and have a little extra weight due to Narcissa's latest "Blessing" upon our world. As for contacts, I am terrified of having anything that close to my eyeballs personally. The wig is the biggest piece I am having a problem with. I have a big head (No, not like that other character whose name starts with an E) and want it to fit comfortably for at least a couple hours at a time.

Also, has anyone noticed that the Cooking with Rosita on May Day! post on Dekarous's P*treon didn't include the instructions for how to bake the cake? I have a friend who might be up for making this with me if she and I can find where he got the recipe from.

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
Well let's see, Irl I am a hairless giant, light tan skin, and have a little extra weight due to Narcissa's latest "Blessing" upon our world. As for contacts, I am terrified of having anything that close to my eyeballs personally. The wig is the biggest piece I am having a problem with. I have a big head (No, not like that other character whose name starts with an E) and want it to fit comfortably for at least a couple hours at a time.

Also, has anyone noticed that the Cooking with Rosita on May Day! post on Dekarous's P*treon didn't include the instructions for how to bake the cake? I have a friend who might be up for making this with me if she and I can find where he got the recipe from.

Yeah that was the text in the post of the image on the patreon. It’s very likely a game over screen of some kind or something.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Yeah that was the text in the post of the image on the patreon. It’s very likely a game over screen of some kind or something.
I think it was a May Day bonus. I found the post on Kemono but for some reason the images won't display on my computer:

If it displays on yours can, can you post it to this thread?

Reactions: mcbrutter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Ok thanks i played scc it is really dark my favorite ending was with gwen
The last time I played I only got to the scene in the hallway after class. After that I quit without saving and deleted the game altogether. It has been nearly a year since than and I think my tolerance for dark has improved a bit (Thank you Lavanya). I am going to try playing it again next weekend. I am so glad Domina is a much more softcore Femdom game.

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
The last time I played I only got to the scene in the hallway after class. After that I quit without saving and deleted the game altogether. It has been nearly a year since than and I think my tolerance for dark has improved a bit (Thank you Lavanya). I am going to try playing it again next weekend. I am so glad Domina is a much more softcore Femdom game.
hehe may this new domina update help you improve it even more :devilish: as for I am actually hoping Dek will always stay more on the dark path... :p

Last edited:
Jan 15, 2021
same here cutting parts of the body is too dark for me but if it is just a little i can keep playing

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes