Oct 26, 2017
should we be expecting a release in a few days or weeks or hours or?

clue me in please
Just as soon... as the art is done! (See SSDiamond's post.)
Coding work is seemingly done according to Dekarous. All that’s left is waiting for the artwork he commissioned. He ended up commissioning more than expected so it’s taking longer. Early access should be out as soon as he gets the art.
Thanks a lot for the heads-up! More art is always a good thing, thought he got stumped on code. :)

Reactions: SnakeSnek

shäe1337

Jan 5, 2021
Anyone willing to post what it says?

Here are the last teasers for the big 7.5 overhaul. I was originally planning to release the Early Access around this time but the sheer amount of commissioned CGs are unfortunately going to delay the update even more. I know it has already been too long since the last update and I'm very regretful for that, but artwork really needs its time.
The new update will feature about 30 new CGs (not all of them are scenes), NOT including variations of the same CG scene (ie hand movements, minor animations etc). With variations included it should reach about 80 new images. It will also feature a brand new gameplay loop with a revamp of the Soul Shard system, newly added difficulty settings and much more. Details coming very soon!

FranzS1b.png RosS2a.png

Staring Cat

Jan 8, 2021
mmF that big badOnkadonk is coming, this is about to get reaL good my foLks. a wise man Once said Wise words: BIg booty will Never be enough to sAtify a man, but a gReat giant one Yes.

Reactions: Thatoneguyyyyyyy

Marik778

May 17, 2021
Interacting with the cot at the North end of her hut (or choosing the appropriate option when speaking to Rosita) gives you four new scenes to choose from (one of which can be activated inside Rosita's toilet as well). Other than that, no.
I don't know how to interact with it. When I press on it, it doesn't show any options pls help

Oct 26, 2017
familiar speech View attachment 1199155 View attachment 1199154
Thank you for sharing the "new teaser". Time for some free publicity to help Dekarous not go down this path.
Does anyone knows when 7.5 comes out? I am looking forward to this game ^^
Dekarous knows the answer to this one.
Here's a visual metaphor for my thoughts:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, looks like it was unavoidable. I'll try one last time with Teary...

Last edited:

Oct 26, 2017
I don't know how to interact with it. When I press on it, it doesn't show any options pls help
You must be her slave and have seen her post-enslavement dialogue (Rosita variable >= 102) for it to bring up the options.

Posting this separately because my paranoia has (finally) kicked in.
Does anyone know how to defeat Rosita?
She is weak to Dark, Thunder and has low physical evasion.
She also attacks with Earth if that's not obvious, but I believe the Grim Reaper already tells you all of this.
(Her phys/mag def stats still are considerable, but she has the lowest def along with Narcissa, except for crazy Narcissa.)

What the Grim Reaper doesn't tell you is she's the slowest Domina.

Apologies for the DP.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Oct 26, 2017
how do i become her slave?
what does this variable mean
Win against her and refuse to break her Sigil (do not choose to keep it) to get the option.
This process applies to all Dominas.

The generic variables Dekarous uses represent the common progress for each Domina.
This is used for ALL Domina-related events. Not to be confused with actual relationship, affection, etc.

Common events after a win and "slave contract" agreement will set it to 100, trigger dialogue events then set it to 101.
For Dominas with more subtle events (e.g. Katrina and Mary), final dialogue is at 150 and full enslavement at 151 or higher.

tl;dr: 151 or higher means you are enslaved to a Domina.

Marik778

May 17, 2021
Win against her and refuse to break her Sigil (do not choose to keep it) to get the option.
This process applies to all Dominas.

The generic variables Dekarous uses represent the common progress for each Domina.
This is used for ALL Domina-related events. Not to be confused with actual relationship, affection, etc.

Common events after a win and "slave contract" agreement will set it to 100, trigger dialogue events then set it to 101.
For Dominas with more subtle events (e.g. Katrina and Mary), final dialogue is at 150 and full enslavement at 151 or higher.

tl;dr: 151 or higher means you are enslaved to a Domina.
Thanks for the help! I'm really having trouble beating her because of her high health and strength.

HPSchlaad

Mar 29, 2019
30/80 new images /variations? That is really alot of artwork.
In that time, I'm not even done finishing 1 artwork. :p

I hope the impatient among us revisit their previous accusations.
Dekarous is not Koda.

Reactions: NicCag

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021

Here are the last teasers for the big 7.5 overhaul. I was originally planning to release the Early Access around this time but the sheer amount of commissioned CGs are unfortunately going to delay the update even more. I know it has already been too long since the last update and I'm very regretful for that, but artwork really needs its time.
The new update will feature about 30 new CGs (not all of them are scenes), NOT including variations of the same CG scene (ie hand movements, minor animations etc). With variations included it should reach about 80 new images. It will also feature a brand new gameplay loop with a revamp of the Soul Shard system, newly added difficulty settings and much more. Details coming very soon!
i wonder what the new gameplay loop and changes to the soul shards will be. woud be nice to be able to revisit (and battle) the dominas you've defeated and the like. and while the soul shard system kinda did its job, there are certainly ways to improve it. i also hope that corruption gets touched, as (at least to my limited knowledge) there are no real consequences for skilling in that direction atm.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
3.40 star(s) 52 Votes