raimei28

Jul 31, 2019
I have a bug in the 7.0.2, after breaking Mika and Maki seal, I can't sell it to the death guy like the others ones and when I go in to the next door it's teleport me in the Katrina's realm where I can't move. Someone had already experience it ? Does this bug has been already report and will be correct in the next version ?

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
I have a bug in the 7.0.2, after breaking Mika and Maki seal, I can't sell it to the death guy like the others ones and when I go in to the next door it's teleport me in the Katrina's realm where I can't move. Someone had already experience it ? Does this bug has been already report and will be correct in the next version ?
Both of these things are known and will likely be fixed when the next domina comes out. So not this update but probably the one after.

Aug 28, 2020
Hi I am new to this game and currently stuck at first quest of katrina so can anyone please help?
I think the soulshard or whatever is in the right corridor, just climb over the fence.
The bitterweed or something is in the top left of the left dungeon. I think you need to go left, down, left, up and then keep going up until you reach a small opening.

Oct 26, 2017
Hi I am new to this game and currently stuck at first quest of katrina so can anyone please help?
Western Catacombs:
- Take the stairs down to the left to get to the West Wing.
- Go left, leap, follow the bridge and stairs south then go to the left bridge, up, leap to the next side, leap up again, north and press the confirm button to open the entrance to the Caves.
- Leap up here and harvest the plant, then backtrack and exit.

Eastern Catacombs:
- Take the stairs down to the right to get to the East Wing.
- Go all the way east then inspect any tile of the iron fence twice. The second time, climb the fence.
- Desecrate the tomb to get the shard and a scroll you will be forced to ignore then go back, climb the fence, go all the way left and exit.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Katrina may seem a bit grindy but I assure you the game gets easier as you go along. Also, if you want to avoid spoilers I suggest reading this thread sparingly. Lastly, you want to create multiple saves so you can see all of the content.

Speaking of Katrina, I have a question of my own:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 26, 2017
Speaking of Katrina, I have a question of my own:
"I betrayed Katrina" switch gets turned on, effectively preventing you from accessing her doors ever again (you get a nice dialogue about how you done goofed and she's mad instead).

You can try it without cheating on her by simply turning it on. Similarly, if you've been getting your fix of Rosita's perfume (I know that's not your thing, just kidding), you can turn it off and she'll allow you to enter again as if nothing happened.

(Most of the switch triggering happens when you do more than just hand-holding with any other Domina.)

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

TheMan55

Nov 28, 2020
Does anyone know what the road ahead patreon post recently posted says? With a title like that I’m thinking that it’s some super important update on the game.

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
Tldr of the road ahead is that the next update is an overhaul of various gameplay mechanics and adds scenes and some other content to all the current dominas. Because of the gameplay changes, it will require a new save, but this will be the last overhaul like this so your saves will be safe from now on. Future updates will each add a new realm and domina until the game is finished. There will be multiple endings to the game but only one will be canon, and Dekarous plans on making a Domina 2 with said canon ending. There will also be mini side games or "dlc-like packages" focused around specific dominas after the game is finished. One example mentioned on the discord a while back was a Mika and Maki one where they combine back into Meke.

The team has also been working on another game that is similar to SCC in that it has a college setting. Apparently it was going to be a small project that became bigger over time, and we'll get teasers for that when they're ready.

hellofellow

Jul 19, 2018
Tldr of the road ahead is that the next update is an overhaul of various gameplay mechanics and adds scenes and some other content to all the current dominas. Because of the gameplay changes, it will require a new save, but this will be the last overhaul like this so your saves will be safe from now on. Future updates will each add a new realm and domina until the game is finished. There will be multiple endings to the game but only one will be canon, and Dekarous plans on making a Domina 2 with said canon ending. There will also be mini side games or "dlc-like packages" focused around specific dominas after the game is finished. One example mentioned on the discord a while back was a Mika and Maki one where they combine back into Meke.

The team has also been working on another game that is similar to SCC in that it has a college setting. Apparently it was going to be a small project that became bigger over time, and we'll get teasers for that when they're ready.
That sounds really exciting. I hope it's a happy ending with my waifu katrina :)

Oct 26, 2017
Tldr of the road ahead is that the next update is an overhaul of various gameplay mechanics and adds scenes and some other content to all the current dominas. Because of the gameplay changes, it will require a new save, but this will be the last overhaul like this so your saves will be safe from now on. Future updates will each add a new realm and domina until the game is finished. There will be multiple endings to the game but only one will be canon, and Dekarous plans on making a Domina 2 with said canon ending.
Noticed this and had mixed feelings. That is a long roadmap.

Kuukiku

Mar 9, 2020
One example mentioned on the discord a while back was a Mika and Maki one where they combine back into Meke.
I like this. We Kyurem now. Cynthia would be a good domina actually. She kind of fits seeing as she's the strongest trainer other than maybe Red, and design also fits.

There will be multiple endings to the game but only one will be canon, and Dekarous plans on making a Domina 2 with said canon ending.
I'm kind of on the fence about this personally but that's just me. I probably wont follow a Domina 2 as closely, but as long as I get an ending for pulling every lever in Narcissa's realm, I'll be a happy boy.

• Love

Oct 26, 2017
I'm personally satisfied with just more CGs and maybe a new Domina (as in dominatrix, not game) at some point.

I am a simple bitch. :sneaky:

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020

Interesting. Thanks for sharing. Deka would have announced this before this interminable 6 month break, like 4 months ago, I would have been extremely happy.
Right now I have mixed feelings like the colleague from a previous post, it's great to have long term plans, and to know that every update from now on we'll officially have a new Dom, but if we rely on this summary, he didn't address the problem of this endless break, does that mean that 6 months will be the new standard of release? So Domina 2 should end in 20 years... from the date of the end of Domina. Not counting the new little games.
And to make a statement, so much awaited by all, only visible by the people who paid is not great either, fortunately a nice patreon keeps us informed.
It seems that this is not really going in the right direction but I keep hope in Dekarous.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Question - how can one beat Narcissa as a warden? As in, the only ice-based weapon I can buy in the whole game is a mace from Lazarus in Katrina's realm, and it's barely any better in terms of damage than the obsidian warhammer I previously used. Narcissa is just too annoyingly fast (she always attacks before you do) and to prevent her grapling move my only option is to every 2 turns use the "counter graple" skill which allows me to attack/use magic/specials only once every 2 turns, and often still miss as i think she has really high evasion! Is there any good strategy to beat her not involving a shit ton of luck with you scoring criticals? She's by far the hardest mistress so far and because I liked Katrina and Madeline much more I'd rather advance to see the rest of the content, but can't figure a way to do it... I'm a level 14 warden-paladin and it took quite a bit of grind to get here, so I'd appreciate any strategy that doesn't require me to level up 10 more times.

The game is really well-done and has great content, but fighting "the lost" again and again around a blue fire that regenerates health to harvest Mastering points and level up is undoubtedly the most boring aspect of it, so any strategy not relying on that is preferable. I also find it somewhat strange that I do not see anyone else complaining that they had problems with Narcissa, so I suspected I picked the wrong class for beating her... (or maybe should've picked knight instead of paladin to be more of a hits-sponge?) Any advice is appreciated!

I had tried this game a long time ago (before even Mary was implemented, let alone 7 of the Dominas), and a lot of things changed about it since. (mostly for the better - I love some of the new Katrina submission scenes for example) Back then you could literally only fight the Dominas themselves, (no random monsters were added yet) there were no classes yet etc and even though I remember it was hard to defeat Narcissa even back then, now it seems even harder at least if you're the class I went with... (and Madeline was much easier now actually, as I beat her on the second try and used only one potion in the whole fight)

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 52 Votes