Oct 26, 2017
I can wait for a year if necessary, but if this game was canceled I will be sad, and I am not a suporter so all I can do is wait.
I'll take the opportunity to say it while I have the chance, but if the "overhaul" is something akin to what I've seen on other threads, even a year is quite generous. Supporting for an extended period would be counterproductive since you'd encourage something you don't want to happen.

All I can say is you can help the developer get back on track and understand their code is FUBAR - hiring devs will make it even worse if either side has no idea of what is being done - by simply pausing/cancelling and using the proper poll option when prompted (hint: not the "didn't deliver promises" one, and not the "I didn't get the stuff I wanted" one either).

Platform will take care of the rest for you.

CutePieMeow

Sep 7, 2018
trust me, the game is done, he is just waiting for the best "timing" to release the game so early access will get in one month and the "non early access" release date will just get dragged long enough to hit the next month ( more $$ )

• Angry
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Oct 26, 2017
trust me, the game is done, he is just waiting for the best "timing" to release the game so early access will get in one month and the "non early access" release date will just get dragged long enough to hit the next month ( more $$ )
From the OP:
DISCLAIMER: 1.0 and its bugfixes are free, the next updates will be patron only.
Might just be out of the loop here but when did Domina change to a simple timegate? :unsure:

• Thinking Face

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Does anyone know what Rosetta's theme is called? I may not be a fan of her kinks but she has one of the best stage themes in the game imo.

For that matter, I am curious if anyone else knows what the other soundtracks in the game are called.

Oct 26, 2017
Does anyone know what Rosita's theme is called? I may not be a fan of her kinks but she has one of the best stage themes in the game imo.

For that matter, I am curious if anyone else knows what the other soundtracks in the game are called.
Here's the full list of the current map themes for each map:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And the actual names used outside of the game for the ones without a display name along with their ID.

Last edited:
Jan 27, 2021
Does anyone know what Rosetta's theme is called? I may not be a fan of her kinks but she has one of the best stage themes in the game imo.

Here's a list of everything I've found so far:

Title Screen and Emerald Throne - In the Hall of the Mountain King by Xavier Kadeem
Cerulean Fields - Mission Control from Gex 3: Deep Cover Gecko
Realm of Dusk - Mystery by GoSoundtrack
Katrina Fight - Rise of the Black Curtain by Audiomachine
Domination/Sex Scene - Just as Soon by Kevin MacLeod
Random Encounter - In Light of Darkness by OurMusicBox
Defeated a Domina - Mary's Little World by Ryan Creep
Garden of Mazes - Serenity by Jonathan Segev
Labyrinthia - Pooka by Kevin MacLeod
Madeline Fight - Battle Troopers by Makai Symphony
Yonder of Disease - Master's Plan by Emily - RollForFantasy
Narcissa Fight - Itsy Bitsy Legion by Emily - RollForFantasy
Llavanya - Tranquil by Whitesand
Pumpkin Forest - Land of Fantasy by David Fesliyan
Rosita Fight - Dragon Castle by Makai Symphony
Mary's Memory Bubble - Horror Ambience Music by ThrillShowX
House of Fun - Creepy Weird Circus Music by Future Music Studio
Franziska Fight - Circus of Dread by Musicflix24
Congress of Troubles - Fairytale by Jonathan Segev
Mika & Maki Fight - MindStorm by Royalty Free Zone - Epic Journey
Unique Mika & Maki Sex Scene - Town 2 from RPG Maker MV
Pyramid Kingdom - Momia by World Music OFCL
Raa Fight - The Great Fortress by World Music OFCL
Hora Fight - Kill Crew by White Bat Audio

Hope I helped!

Last edited:

Oct 26, 2017
Shit, you literally listened to every single one? :oops:

(I hope Dekarous did get permission from the music artists and/or they are public-license. I mean... *cough* there have been issues with this before on "tipjar" sites...)

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
Great news my friends, the wait is almost over, here is a message from Dekarous Patreon :
" Work on Domina 7.5 is coming along nicely. Early Access should open in a week or two. ;) " (posted today)

:( ... 3 weeks ago..

anybody aware of any updates?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Would love to see lady Dimitrescue from RE:Village in one of doors, just sayin.
Given the latest Patreon vote was for size fetish and being worn, a domina based on her is entirely possible. Dekarous could easily have her put Edgar in her panties, wrap him around her neck like a boa (Also catering to lift and carry fans).

Here's the full list of the current map themes for each map:
And the actual names used outside of the game for the ones without a display name along with their ID.
Thank you for posting this detailed list. How can I play these music files? Also, what about converting them to MP3s for listening to them on the go?

There's a few I can name off the top of my head.
Realm of Dusk - Mystery by GoSoundtrack
Garden of Mazes - Serenity by Jonathan Segev
Madeline Fight - Battle Troopers by Makai Symphony
Yonder of Disease - Master's Plan by Emily - Rollforfantasy
Narcissa Fight - Itsy Bitsy Legion by Emily - Rollforfantasy
Rosita Fight - Dragon Castle by Makai Symphony
Defeated a Domina - Mary's Little World by Ryan Creep
Title Screen and Emerald Throne - In The Hall of the Mountain King by Xavier Kadeem
Hope I helped!
Thank you so much for listing so many of them here. I will be looking them up online shortly.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Just realized this wasn't posted from T2 (or I'm blind too), so here you go.
I never though of her wearing an anal bead succubus tail but it fits her so well. I can't wait to see her dialogue that goes along with this image of Second Best Girl.

(Made a second post because I ran out of space in the last one)

Reactions: SnakeSnek

Oct 26, 2017
Thank you for posting this detailed list. How can I play these music files? Also, what about converting them to MP3s for listening to them on the go?

You can play them directly in the maker if you own a copy, or even ( and ); if you don't have RMMV/RMMZ and can't use a browser (or don't want to), most audio players for just about every OS should handle OGG by now.

As for OGG to MP3 (both lossy, so double loss) conversion, there are plenty of utilities around (including online converters), though I'd recommend keeping the "original" OGG to prevent additional quality loss.

nickluna00

Apr 28, 2020
Is the Crusader a good class?
I chose Crusader for once for the first time I played. the only available weapon for this class is sword or axe. Separately, There is 2 paths for skill point investment, Shield Bearer and Berserker. All of them are focus at status or skill with high physical attack and defense, so they won't give you advantages against magic. Anyway, this class is kinda average in damage and survival so you can't do some crazy stuff or cheese the boss but it is a safe choice in some way.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I chose Crusader for once for the first time I played. the only available weapon for this class is sword or axe. Separately, There is 2 paths for skill point investment, Shield Bearer and Berserker. All of them are focus at status or skill with high physical attack and defense, so they won't give you advantages against magic. Anyway, this class is kinda average in damage and survival so you can't do some crazy stuff or cheese the boss but it is a safe choice in some way.
I have only played as Crusader and the game seemed fairly easy once I beat Katrina. Not to mention I didn't use any of the corruption skills during my last playthrough. Even if it wasn't one of the best classes it was fun to play.

Also, her is a reference to what I think of when playing as Crusader vs Domina:

Coding work is seemingly done according to Dekarous. All that’s left is waiting for the artwork he commissioned. He ended up commissioning more than expected so it’s taking longer. Early access should be out as soon as he gets the art.
This is music to my ears. I am really looking forward to playing through this game again and seeing the new scenes and mechanics.

• Haha
Reactions: XMHK
3.40 star(s) 52 Votes