Mar 18, 2020
You must be subscribed to patreon to have the 7.5 update of the game, what interests me, however, is to know the full content of the update compared to the version on the home page.

- Finished all skill trees and reworked existing ones
- Reworked (and buffed) crafting to make it more worth it
- New "Easy" difficulty option when you start a new game for people who don't want to bother with combat that much
- New personality creation system for the MC
- New stress and mental breakdown system as you push yourself too far (tied to personality system)
- You no longer need to defeat the Domina to get enslaved by her ~ just allow her to mentally break you ;)
- Reworked most dialogue options (tied to personality system)
- Added a massive amount of (optional) dialogue to every Domina (tied to personality system) ~ get to know your favorite Domina(s)!
- New affection system for each Domina depending on your actions, responses and how much chemistry there is with the MC's personality
- Max Soul Shards are now 3 instead of 7
- Losing all your Soul Shards doesn't mean a gameover (it's actually recommended)
- Each Domina received a new CG sequence of them playing with your last Soul Shard after you lose it to them
- New worldspace - Graveyward; you will be sent here after losing all your Soul Shards now and it has a hidden story aspect to it that will be revealed in the next Dark Domme
- Ability to romance Madeline!
- Franziska now has a "bad ending" if you piss her off, featuring the most extreme scene in the game (check out at own risk)
- All dominas are now aware of how many times you have chosen a specific fetish with them and comment on it
- Most Dominas received new attack moves
- New combat scripting to hopefully make repeated fights less tedious (again)
- All Dominas received many new triggers for different responses depending on your actions to make them feel more organic and real
- Added "Offer Soul Shard" Katrina and Madeline scenes to their enslavement rooms
- Several bug fixes
New scenes based on the polls:
Katrina:
Giantess + Farting
Madeline: Giantess + Toilet
Narcissa: Buttplug Transformation
Mary: Sissyfication + Toilet
Rosita: Giantess
Franziska: Piss + Gasmask + Hidden "Bad Ending"
Mika and Maki: Double Sex Scene + Double Facesitting
Still no release date yet, but there really aren't that many CGs that need to be completed.
- New "Easy" difficulty option when you start a new game for people who don't want to bother with combat that much
- New stress and mental breakdown system as you push yourself too far (tied to personality system)
- You no longer need to defeat the Domina to get enslaved by her ~ just allow her to mentally break you ;)
- Added a massive amount of (optional) dialogue to every Domina (tied to personality system) ~ get to know your favorite Domina(s)!
- New affection system for each Domina depending on your actions, responses and how much chemistry there is with the MC's personality
- Losing all your Soul Shards doesn't mean a gameover (it's actually recommended)
- Each Domina received a new CG sequence of them playing with your last Soul Shard after you lose it to them
- New worldspace - Graveyward; you will be sent here after losing all your Soul Shards now and it has a hidden story aspect to it that will be revealed in the next Dark Domme
- Franziska now has a "bad ending" if you piss her off, featuring the most extreme scene in the game (check out at own risk)
- All dominas are now aware of how many times you have chosen a specific fetish with them and comment on it
- All Dominas received many new triggers for different responses depending on your actions to make them feel more organic and real
- Added "Offer Soul Shard" Katrina and Madeline scenes to their enslavement rooms
- Several bug fixes
Katrina:
Giantess + Farting

Dolat

Aug 18, 2018
oi friend where is the 7.5 i beg you to update or send me leaked files by link :( i m waiting for 3 weeks

zealot123

Mar 14, 2018

- Several bug fixes
Katrina:
Giantess + Farting
Still no release date yet, but there really aren't that many CGs that need to be completed.
- Several bug fixes
Katrina:
Giantess + Farting
I am so sad to see that polls result is like
Katrina:
Giantess + Farting

How do you like Giantess and Farting/Toilet so much???????????????????????

I think these are fewest femdom feeling.

This game will becoming a Giantess Toilet farm.

Oct 26, 2017
zealot123 Pay $15k to rig the polls if you really hate the results, it's not that hard if people already pay $1k a month just to insert reactions. You do know you can back multiple times, right? :)

People get content, they hate it. People don't get content, they also hate it. Domina is not a latex simulator and I for one am glad to see Shiki has the balls to accept drawing ero guro for this game. She's putting many male artists to shame here.

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
Katrina:
Giantess + Farting

Mar 18, 2020
Guys Deka just shared some sad news on his patreon so please have patience...

"I'm deeply saddened to inform you that my mother has passed away from covid. This fucking year doesn't want to just let me be, seems like. I'm already dealing with the loss with my psychiatrist and I would prefer not to talk about this more than I have to. The update will still be released within the month and the new Puppy messages will be responded to soon, I'll make sure everyone who pledged this month will get their money's worth (and you're a lot, thank you so much for the support!). However, I will most likely need some time to myself and my family in the following days, so it might be a good idea to keep your wallet closed for August. I expect to return to work as soon as I am able and I will notify you all with a new post when that happens.
Thank you for the support. It's truly appreciated."

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
Katrina:
Giantess + Farting

Well I loved it haha
Not really into the whole giantess thing and definitely not into sissy/pegging, but yes yes for all the toilet/farting/facesitting stuff.

At least you dont need to worry about it since all the scat stuff is optional anyways... unlike the sissy/dildo stuff that just gets shoved up the players ass without a warning... not even a spit :(
Its brutal man

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
LoveHurts Not retconning. As already stated, he's backpedaling due to fucking up with code and not playtesting at all, so 8.0 stops at Narcissa.

No further comments because there would likely be a purge due to GR#1. Also not quoting for obvious reasons.Not publicly, and instead of bringing up things that are likely to be purged, people should focus on this as this is 100% Domina-related and pretty much minefield-free.
Oh okay. While I dislike guro, I did like Franziska's attitude and look.

- Several bug fixes
Katrina:
Giantess + Farting
- Several bug fixes
Katrina:
Giantess + Farting
These new updates sound very promising but I agree that the P*treons are making Domina into more and more of a p*ss and s*at themed game. :(

Katrina:
Giantess + Farting

I have no idea...

zealot123 Pay $15k to rig the polls if you really hate the results, it's not that hard if people already pay $1k a month just to insert reactions. You do know you can back multiple times, right? :)

People get content, they hate it. People don't get content, they also hate it. Domina is not a latex simulator and I for one am glad to see Shiki has the balls to accept drawing ero guro for this game. She's putting many male artists to shame here.
Ngl, I have been having the same idea.

Guys Deka just shared some sad news on his patreon so please have patience...

"I'm deeply saddened to inform you that my mother has passed away from covid. This fucking year doesn't want to just let me be, seems like. I'm already dealing with the loss with my psychiatrist and I would prefer not to talk about this more than I have to. The update will still be released within the month and the new Puppy messages will be responded to soon, I'll make sure everyone who pledged this month will get their money's worth (and you're a lot, thank you so much for the support!). However, I will most likely need some time to myself and my family in the following days, so it might be a good idea to keep your wallet closed for August. I expect to return to work as soon as I am able and I will notify you all with a new post when that happens.
Thank you for the support. It's truly appreciated."
This is so sad. I am very sorry for Dekarous's loss. If he needs time to mourn, I completely understand.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: applekund

Qourk

Aug 5, 2019
Katrina:
Giantess + Farting

I really don't like it, but it doesn't suprise me, past polls for this game have had a lot of this. although giantess is new(and im fine with that, thankfully). it probably has to do with SCC being his first game and how extreme that tended to be. thankfully a lot of games like this have come out recently-ish for those of us who dont like it.

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
LoveHurts no need to kink shame buddy. I got ass rape by Mary with no option to say no in the game, you don't see me complaining about it on here. If the patreons like toilet and ass, let them enjoy it. And remember, without those patreons this game would have been abandons a long time ago.
yepp.. he loves giving that lame facepalm everytime we comment about toilet and stuff.. even tho none of us has kink shamed him for being a sissy... facepalm is on you LoveHurts

Oct 26, 2017
The only thing I can say is life is unfair as usual. Condolences and sorry for going hard on you, Dekarous...

Oct 26, 2017
Agreed, but it would add to the pressure, if the backers lack enough humanity to take this opportunity to quote F95's posts from before the news. That really wouldn't surprise me.

Then again, I'm sure most of us get constantly quoted out of context, so yeah... Many of those guys really like to bask in Schadenfreude. Yet I wouldn't wish for it to happen to any of them... Depression is not something you take lightly.

Reactions: DarkerThenBlack

Yairazen

Jul 4, 2020
So am I misunderstanding something here, or has Dekarous said that the latest update will be available to all backers and by extension us by the end of the month in the latest post?

Last edited:
Dec 6, 2018
I will never understand why people seem to complain about the new content. The game was never meant to be a one fetish only game and most of the dominas did not have the content that is being added now. Three of the dominas are getting giantess content, yet despite there never being giantess content, suddenly people are saying the game is all giantess content. Originally, only every other domina had toilet content and even less had farting. Now they all have it (except Franziska), but does their one toilet scene (minus Narcissa and Rosita having slight alt scenes) cause the other fetishes to be overshadowed?
Domina was made to be a game where each domina had a theme but still had other fetishes. Narcissa has the main theme of poison, but she has other content that both is similar and some that are not. Franziska has overall brutal stuff but has a few tamer scenes for those that do not like that. Mary has a lot of (I think not sure) equipment type stuff with boots, strapons, and chastises with some content that doesn't include that. Mika and Maki had a foot and sissy focus, yet they too also had other content that took advantage of them being twins. Domina is not a foot fetish game, nor is it a toilet, farting, armpit, butt, whipping, breast, gore, giantess, or butt plug fetish game. It is a femdom game that covers a large amount of content and fetishes.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes