Oct 26, 2017
Patreon puppies : *discussing how bad the update is
Us broke homies : "where link"
If the former is true, don't need a link unless you want to facepalm at how badly you wanted to be wrong yet were right.

Wouldn't mind a leak, but hey, I can wait for months or even years just to see if Dekarous still knows how to push files to a folder or if Narcissa used his inner cranium as a toilet. Or the Grim Reaper invited him for a quickie.

Don't go wild now Eli. ;)
What's the appeal to a straight girl like you lol
There are dick-hating lesbians actually playing Domina. Mindblowing, I know.
Okay bros give it to me straight: how bad (or avoidable?) is the scat in here?
Tough seeing a fella named Toilet Lord in these parts doesn't give me much hope lol
hey no judgments from me, kink is kink, just not my thing is all...
Dekarous actually did it right back then and all scat (as well as urination or sissification) is avoidable if that's not your kink somehow. Also, don't worry about nicks. Anyone could be using FartLovingFurry, go to a vanilla sex game and still hate both fetishes.

The only 'forced' rather extreme (by most standards - ero guro is a potential kink here but I don't exactly expect everyone to like drawn blood, snuff, freakshows, etc) one would be blood and (drawn) snuff as it is part of the plotline for Franziska, but 8.0 won't have Franziska.

There's a reason my nick is my F95 user ID. Footnotes are fun but failed stealth edits are not so might as well edit harder.

Last edited:

hellofellow

Jul 19, 2018
There are dick-hating lesbians actually playing Domina. Mindblowing, I know.
The appeal is pretty clear cut in the case of lesbians. I wanted to know the point of view of a straight girl since this game focuses so heavily on the, well, dominas

LittleQueen

Feb 19, 2021
The appeal is pretty clear cut in the case of lesbians. I wanted to know the point of view of a straight girl since this game focuses so heavily on the, well, dominas
I'm going to answer because I'm a heterosexual girl (although I like being dominated by women, I still have a more developed appeal to men.)
I like to dominate men, and I am of a very dominant nature. So the reason I play is to see the poor MC get pissed off by all his girls :oops:
Otherwise, I also like lezdom games, but for that is far too rare content to find. :cry:

Well then I don't know if I can call myself heterosexual, I am dominant with men and submissive with girls, however when I play this kind of game, it is really to see the MC being dominated so I think it's the same for other girls, because yes, there are girls who like to dominate, and in front of the little content with a dominant female protagonist we are forced to cling to this kind of game.

So my reason for playing this kind of game may be different from the person you asked your question to but I hope it can help you :p

Last edited:

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
I'm going to answer because I'm a heterosexual girl (although I like being dominated by women, I still have a more developed appeal to men.)
I like to dominate men, and I am of a very dominant nature. So the reason I play is to see the poor MC get pissed off by all his girls :oops:
Otherwise, I also like lezdom games, but for that is far too rare content to find. :cry:

Well then I don't know if I can call myself heterosexual, I am dominant with men and submissive with girls, however when I play this kind of game, it is really to see the MC being dominated so I think it's the same for other girls, because yes, there are girls who like to dominate, and in front of the little content with a dominant female protagonist we are forced to cling to this kind of game.

So my reason for playing this kind of game may be different from the person you asked your question to but I hope it can help you :p
I cant believe im gonna be the first one to say whats pretty much on all of our minds, but damn... wanna be a real life domina to any of us? lmao

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
If the former is true, don't need a link unless you want to facepalm at how badly you wanted to be wrong yet were right.

Wouldn't mind a leak, but hey, I can wait for months or even years just to see if Dekarous still knows how to push files to a folder or if Narcissa used his inner cranium as a toilet. Or the Grim Reaper invited him for a quickie.

Don't go wild now Eli. ;)There are dick-hating lesbians actually playing Domina. Mindblowing, I know.
Dekarous actually did it right back then and all scat (as well as urination or sissification) is avoidable if that's not your kink somehow. Also, don't worry about nicks. Anyone could be using FartLovingFurry, go to a vanilla sex game and still hate both fetishes.

The only 'forced' rather extreme (by most standards - ero guro is a potential kink here but I don't exactly expect everyone to like drawn blood, snuff, freakshows, etc) one would be blood and (drawn) snuff as it is part of the plotline for Franziska, but 8.0 won't have Franziska.

There's a reason my nick is my F95 user ID. Footnotes are fun but failed stealth edits are not so might as well edit harder.
Dekarous is retconning Franziska? I know her guro theme was extreme but couldn't he just change her cutscenes and dialogue? I mean, I like her design and her attitude.

I cant believe im gonna be the first one to say whats pretty much on all of our minds, but damn... wanna be a real life domina to any of us? lmao
It would take 13 dominas for that bro.... Or perhaps 14 for some of us.

Also, big plus 1 for wanting a copy of the new version. I really want to try out the new mechanics :)

hellofellow

Jul 19, 2018

Thanks a lot for answering ! That was very insightful

Oct 26, 2017
LoveHurts Not retconning. As already stated, he's backpedaling due to fucking up with code and not playtesting at all, so 8.0 stops at Narcissa.

No further comments because there would likely be a purge due to GR#1. Also not quoting for obvious reasons.
wait there's an update out already? do we have a link?
Not publicly, and instead of bringing up things that are likely to be purged, people should focus on this as this is 100% Domina-related and pretty much minefield-free.

Reactions: XMHK

LittleQueen

Feb 19, 2021
You must be subscribed to patreon to have the 7.5 update of the game, what interests me, however, is to know the full content of the update compared to the version on the home page.

Lojika

Aug 25, 2019
Deka like already out early access, in monday been a week and public version should exist so don't complain just chill

lagleon

Apr 12, 2020
Deka like already out early access, in monday been a week and public version should exist so don't complain just chill
Yea only if he didnt fk up the early accesswewould chill. He is probably gonna post early access again after fixing his mess and god knows when and delay the public version even more.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes