SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
I will never understand why people seem to complain about the new content. The game was never meant to be a one fetish only game and most of the dominas did not have the content that is being added now. Three of the dominas are getting giantess content, yet despite there never being giantess content, suddenly people are saying the game is all giantess content. Originally, only every other domina had toilet content and even less had farting. Now they all have it (except Franziska), but does their one toilet scene (minus Narcissa and Rosita having slight alt scenes) cause the other fetishes to be overshadowed?
Domina was made to be a game where each domina had a theme but still had other fetishes. Narcissa has the main theme of poison, but she has other content that both is similar and some that are not. Franziska has overall brutal stuff but has a few tamer scenes for those that do not like that. Mary has a lot of (I think not sure) equipment type stuff with boots, strapons, and chastises with some content that doesn't include that. Mika and Maki had a foot and sissy focus, yet they too also had other content that took advantage of them being twins. Domina is not a foot fetish game, nor is it a toilet, farting, armpit, butt, whipping, breast, gore, giantess, or butt plug fetish game. It is a femdom game that covers a large amount of content and fetishes.

agreed.. the problem is our lovely friend you know who, seems to think that f95 and all games spin around him and his own preferences.. not the first time he says stuff like that

Last edited:
Reactions: applekund

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I didnt know about the truely tragic event of his mother passing away... I hope he takes his time and have his time with his family. RIP
Definitely agreed with this.

Yeah I have no morals so I'm gonna ask again if some puppy can post a link with the update so the rest of us can play it as well since it's not gonna come out for a month or two because of his mother passing.
That is very cold. That sounds like borderline graverobbing :( Despite it's bugs and delays, Dekarous has worked hard on making this update. What's more, is that Dekarous is going to be going without a month of Patreon income to take time to grieve his mom's passing.

"Sorry for going hard on you"
Why, lmao? It was a recent event, has nothing to do with the months of horrible management.
Are you serious? Dekarous's mom passing away obviously take priority over releasing a p*rn game.

Dekarous (And Team Domina) if you are reading this, please don't take those comments to heart. This is a hard time and many of us feel your pain and are deeply sorry for your loss. Take as long as you need and even if you need a Koda-sized delay, many of us would understand and be ready to support again as soon as you are ready to return.

User412

Apr 13, 2021
Hello to those reading my reply, I don't know where Rosita's "Glowing pumpkin" is. Can someone tell me please? Thanks a lot. Have a nice day.

Oct 26, 2017
Won't comment on what's already been pointed out, but if Dekarous can at least smile at this, maybe... I mean, since he apparently doesn't plan to abandon all of his game projects after this, it means he somehow thinks he'll manage to deal with the PTSD...
Hello to those reading my reply, I don't know where Rosita's "Glowing pumpkin" is. Can someone tell me please? Thanks a lot. Have a nice day.
Hello User412. It's at X:6, Y:35 (northwestern corner of the Deep Words map).
Yes, I'm a Rosita crazy psycho lesbian lover and I'd do anything for her.

You will get 2 relationship points from Rosita for this last job, and you also get 2 relationship points if you somehow manage to find ALL collectable 82 Crimson Roses that don't respawn (be very careful if you're a completionist, there's a particularly nasty bug that may cause them not to count) as well as a single line of dialogue congratulating you on this. If you somehow run into the bug, edit your Crimson Roses (ID 34) to exactly 82 (not more, it must be exactly 82).

hello-person

May 12, 2021
It's been a hot minute since I last played through Rosita's chapter, but I'm pretty sure it's in the large forest North of her house. It might be towards the back. There are two or three things she asks you to go find back there. The map is pretty large, but not unmanageable. Look around for a few minutes and you should find it. (It's literally just a glowing Jack-O-Lantern.)

Oct 26, 2017
It's been a hot minute since I last played through Rosita's chapter, but I'm pretty sure it's in the large forest North of her house. It might be towards the back. There are two or three things she asks you to go find back there. The map is pretty large, but not unmanageable. Look around for a few minutes and you should find it. (It's literally just a glowing Jack-O-Lantern.)
Yeah, for those who somehow have trouble with the previous ones:
First task - the basket of grain is at X:27 Y:27 on the initial map under a tree, a few steps south then east starting from Rosita's Hut and is the easiest to find.
Second task - the saw is at X:45 Y:59 in the middle of the Deep Woods map - it's also hard to miss, as it's in front of a tree trunk surrounded by trees.

Oct 26, 2017
Kinda why I told Dekarous to focus on the CG use and dialogue/scenes back then. I never exactly played a grinder - was just playing for the dialogue and CG and this makes me very biased on this so your mileage may vary. Hopefully this will help Dekarous deal with what just happened since he really wanted to release it anyway, though I'd advise him to stay away from Internet for the time being for obvious reasons.

Thank you for taking the time to review this, Toilet Lord (and for confirming that the cool stuff was there). This is the kind of constructive review players need every now and then instead of those joke ones in the 'review' thingie.

• Hey there
Reactions: Toilet Lord

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
and btw really sorry to hear about Deks loss... that tough shit... :( this fucking covid can fuck off already, this damn things has done enough damage

been so long i almost forgot how good this game is

and Dek, i cant speak for everyone but imo if you see this, i just want you to know that this one of the best femdom games ive ever seen and the reason i wasn't a supporter was not really because of the delays but because the lack of communication and deadlines never been met.. imo its totally cool for devs to take breaks, i mean you guys have a life after all, but i'd also think it'd be fair to communicate that to your supports, like you did recently... and if feel like you need more supporters, id recommend a bit more communication here if possible because i bet thats what sometimes holds up people from becoming supporters... all we were seeing here was the delays after delays but no explanation of why... and at least in my case that was holding me up from becoming a sub big time, just my thoughts.. hope things get better for you and we get the old Dek back but for now do what you need to do to heal up man. All the best

carolvsV

Aug 1, 2019
How to progress with madeline romance thing? I selected the enslavement option at the tea party but it has done nothing

FiFo787

Nov 25, 2018
Maybe I'm stupid, but I can't figure out how to replenish my soul shards with foreign ones in the new update. Any help anyone?

Oct 26, 2017
Coming here after laughing at post #6255711 being read backwards and quoted out of context. :sneaky:
Here's a lazy save for those who don't want to grind. Save is inside of Katrina's Keep, right at the beginning.

- All skills (including super secret ones)
- All items (see above)
- All weapons (see above)
- All armors (see above)
- Max proficiency for all weapons
- 9 million points to spend on your skill tree
- 9 million Foreign Shards
- 99999 boost to each base stat
- MC still level 1 just in case you feel like leveling up

Please let me know if I forgot something. Save slot is 1 this time.
Backup your (new) saves, remember to save something to slot 1, overwrite, etc.

The MC is emo, cowardly, caring and dependent, you can easily change this if you don't like it.

edit: If the MC being level 1 disturbs you, nothing a
$gameActors.actor(1).gainExp(9999999);
or $gameActors.actor(1).level = 99; can't fix.

Last edited:

Oct 26, 2017
(Reminder that you can also easily change the MC's resists on your end or even make them invulnerable but honestly, they already are overpowered as they are. You didn't even need that boost.)

Reactions: SnakeSnek
3.40 star(s) 52 Votes