Oct 26, 2017
how to serve madelines
What bahamut said. Having an emo, dependent, shy and caring 'build' will also cause you to break like there's no tomorrow with most Dominas.

If you're really lazy though, set variable 63 to 100 or more. Only Katrina and Madeline will cause you to go insane as checks are implemented on maps, not in a common event. (So make sure you're also on their respective main maps while doing this, unless of course you're tinkering with the code.)

While I'm no playthrough expert like bahamut, I'd be more than happy to provide with code modding help should people want to fix some stuff. Just ask.
So can you enter Mary's realm in this version or not? Just asking so i dont download it if it's limited to only 3 dominas and wait for actual update?
You can enter everyone's realm.

Reactions: Cultured_Ribbon

Kuukiku

Mar 9, 2020
Is it just me or did Narcissa get wayyyy harder? In previous versions I grind to level 10 and can beat Katarina to Narcissa on no effort, but this time I barely beat Narcissa at 10 and that was just luck because Duelist dodge mechanics seem a bit nerfed but still not bad.

Personally not a fan of all the fart stuff. I got hyped when I saw Narcissa grapple move then she starts farting. Not shaming people that like that, but the amount of toilet/fart stuff that the patrons are voting on is pretty insane. I liked the original idea of every domina being relatively unique. Now they all seem to have all the same fetishes.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Oct 26, 2017
Is it just me or did Narcissa get wayyyy harder? In previous versions I grind to level 10 and can beat Katarina to Narcissa on no effort, but this time I barely beat Narcissa at 10 and that was just luck because Duelist dodge mechanics seem a bit nerfed but still not bad.

Personally not a fan of all the fart stuff. I got hyped when I saw Narcissa grapple move then she starts farting. Not shaming people that like that, but the amount of toilet/fart stuff that the patrons are voting on is pretty insane. I liked the original idea of every domina being relatively unique. Now they all seem to have all the same fetishes.
She was already farting before, unless I recall incorrectly. It is possible that Dekarous increased the frequency of the moveset, though. Prepare for even more when you see Franziska. :)

Still playtesting Katrina thoroughly here.
We're obviously not going to give poor Dekarous a bug report but listing the ones you find may help:
- Pressing the confirm button when giving your last shard will enter 'transition hell' (a common occurence in RPG Maker) and trigger her dialogue. Fix: Have the MC away from her when the scene triggers, or disable input.
- The Grim Reaper will not give any stat increase if you press the cancel button (think of it as a feature though, if you're way more than strong enough already); also, yes, the no game over for you is intended and not a bug (checked the code)
- Katrina's Broken Seal picture will persist, making you see double. Fix: Erase display picture.
- Katrina will get herself stuck in a wall if you win the potion fight (note that similar situations will happen for all fights deemed unwinnable). Fix: Add a label (name it whatever you want) to the lose branch then go to said branch after the bruh message.
- Some 'builds' are doomed for enslavement affection alts (S4) regardless of dialogue. Fix: Your affection~ (jokes aside, edit the corresponding variables to at least 3), or simply changing your MC's personality (switches 161 to 170) *before* dialogue happens (specific choices will only appear if the MC has this trait)
I can't click on the 7.5 link. Help.
It's not clickable. Copy and paste in the URL bar.

Last edited:

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
while i very much apprechiate the new content, i'm with Toilet Lord for the most part.
the whole 3 shards/graveyard mechanic feels rather pointless and makes no sense either. i mean, does the reaper just gift you 3 new ones? again and again? plus a stat boost on top? i'm curious if this gets counted by the game, so that you eventually end up dead for good. since you don't seem to be able to restore your shards on your own you also end up with way too many foreign shards unless you simply stock up on tons of potions.
the stress mechanic also feels like a joke. losing all shards shoud not reset it and losing shoud not lower it. if your soul shards aren't your potential way to game over, then stress shoud be at least somewhat of a problem. +100 stress for pretty much surrendering to madeline? no problem, just lose your last shard to her and you are back to 0. if this is how it's intended, then it seems very flawed imho.
also +1 for lesser demon girls instead of skeletons. while the bone guys make sense story-wise, they are definatly no fun. epecially since they seem designed to drag out the fights (guard mode and potion spam)
What I'm thinking is since the reaper might become a domina herself in the future updates maybe she's ambitious enough and got a plan of her own to rule over the world and over other dominas... so she might planning on using the champion to help her... making him stronger everytime he dies and but at the same time becoming in debt with her... so one day she can claim his help (either as a favour or other means that are not clear yet)
I think that'd be dope... the "Queen of Death" could be a real archenemy to Lavannya, even more than Mary...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Corvo anton

Nov 29, 2020
She was already farting before, unless I recall incorrectly. It is possible that Dekarous increased the frequency of the moveset, though.

Still playtesting Katrina thoroughly here. We're obviously not going to give poor Dekarous a bug report but listing the ones you find (and fixed on your side) may help him should he ever decide to resume:
- Pressing the confirm button when giving your last shard will enter 'transition hell' (a common occurence in RPG Maker) and trigger her dialogue. Fix: Have the MC away from her when the scene triggers, or disable input.
- The Grim Reaper will not give any stat increase if you press the cancel button (think of it as a feature though, if you're way more than strong enough already); also, yes, the no game over for you is intended and not a bug (checked the code)
- Katrina's Broken Seal picture will persist, making you see double. Fix: Erase display picture.
- Katrina will get herself stuck in a wall if you win the potion fight (note that similar situations will happen for all fights deemed unwinnable). Fix: Add a label (name it whatever you want) to the lose branch then go to said branch after the bruh message.

It's not clickable. Copy and paste in the URL bar. I am using the developer version so it might be slightly different (still the original code but no standalone or dependencies, it will not work except for web and with the MZ engine) but can provide it if necessary (zippy, anon, you choose).
Thanks dude. I was being a dumb ass.

nullstuff

Jan 25, 2019
Turn the Masochist (ID 17) switch on.Offer her a soul shard and pick the third option.
Thanks, complete brainfart on my part. The first time I offered a shard it was my last shard, so I didn't realize there were scenes behind offering shards.

XBrad93X

Dec 9, 2020
If all you want literally is the scene, you have two options, EH for the gallery (see above) or, for the actual scene, simply change the seal switch with a save editor and progress as normal. If you get stuck somehow, save edit or report info here on what breaks so one of us can help you fix it
I tried, but I don't really know how to use save editor. There are tons of variables and none of them seems the one I need. Geez, it's frustrating.

Oct 26, 2017
I tried, but I don't really know how to use save editor. There are tons of variables and none of them seems the one I need. Geez, it's frustrating.
The broken seal checks are switches 1 to 9 - for Franziska, that'd be switch ID 5 (Fireglass Seal broken), which you want on.

is kinda awkward, I'd recommend RPGMakerSaveEdit (with an interface) or MVSaveFile (command-line, turns save back to JSON) from the RPG Maker Save Editors thread.

If you're still stuck, feel free to let everyone know in this thread. :)

Oct 26, 2017
Hey everyone. How do you replenish soul shards in 7.5 pre?
Simply exhaust them and talk to the Reaper for a buff (or press cancel to ignore the buff). There is no Game Over (you can try having the Grim Reaper harvest your soul for a screen shake - and, I suppose, a buzzer sound, but I'm deaf).

You'll just get teleported back to the Cerulean Fields.

(Of course, you can also reattach the key binding common event comment call that was removed - pageup in 7.0.2 - or you can even choose another key, but you'll have to modify the code. Or you can also move the placeholder on the map, but that'd also count as modifying the code.)

Oct 26, 2017
Anybody know how stress works? Been fighting rosita repeatedly and nothing seems to push stress up.
Stress is based on dialogue, MC's personality vs choice (your personality defines the options you can select), battle losses (will increase stress by 10) and shard offerings (will decrease stress by 25).

Stress as far as insanity goes is only checked for Katrina and Madeline on their main respective maps, Katrina's Keep and Madeline's Fortress. No extra dialogue options are implemented for other Dominas as far as I can tell from the code.

Stress is reset to zero when breaking a seal. A placeholder, just like Raa.

This means if you have 100+ stress on any other map, it will not trigger the insanity check. It will immediately trigger for the corresponding one the instant you go back there.

Reactions: World enjoyer

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
What I'm thinking is since the reaper might become a domina herself in the future updates maybe she's ambitious enough and got a plan of her own to rule over the world and over other dominas... so she might planning on using the champion to help her... making him stronger everytime he dies and but at the same time becoming in debt with her... so one day she can claim his help (either as a favour or other means that are not clear yet)
I think that'd be dope... the "Queen of Death" could be a real archenemy to Lavannya, even more than Mary...
now that's a funny idea, even though it seems fairly unlikely imo. is the reaper even female? at least i can't remember any hints in that direction. if anything then the rosita scene made it sound like he is a guy. even if you're right, did the previous champions get boosted the same way? if not, then it's likely because the MC is the last one (the last opportunity for the reaper to get this plan going). then however it woud only make sense doing this after this becomes known (at Mary), and not from the very start.
This means if you have 100+ stress on any other map, it will not trigger the insanity check. It will immediately trigger for the corresponding one the instant you go back there.
i picked the +100 stress option with madeline and nothing happened. thought i maybe need to lose once more, but that was my last shard and things got reset. after that i quit the game. so i just had to go back there and it woud have triggered?

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes