Oct 26, 2017
i picked the +100 stress option with madeline and nothing happened. thought i maybe need to lose once more, but that was my last shard and things got reset. after that i quit the game. so i just had to go back there and it woud have triggered?
They're within the same event (big mistake) so they collided - since your stress resets to zero after both, you'd still have had to re-increase it (or hack it). They got called simultaneously. Also, one for each map is overkill and pretty hard to micromanage.

This is why common events are better for such things, but there are other weird things with local switches too. No offense intended to Dekarous, of course.

Without Toilet Lord and Mysterious Based Anon, bugfixing would have taken quite a bit of time. The community being able to fully playtest this (as we are not allowed to provide bugfixes ourselves) will be greatly helpful and I hope everyone understands the importance of this.

Edit: On top of this, you got teleported due to losing your last soul shard, which means the tea party romance event was triggered on the Grim Reaper's fake Game Over map...

Edit 2: Also a triple event collision and stress/sanity meter major issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nait Sieve
Jun 20, 2021
Jeez I didn't expect to come back to this...
As much as I pity Deka's loss as I lost my mother at a very young age and absolutely understand him
I just wish that Domina didn't have so much scat related stuff. Personally I'm not into scat, as I find it disgusting (If y'all are into it I'm not trying to kinkshame y'all.) but jeez..

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Oct 26, 2017
Anybody know how to access the rosita shrinking scene?
Not implemented as far as I can tell. Checked the code. Referring to RosS2a, b and c right?

(The filenames can be found in the for the corresponding scenes. Sorry if that's the wrong one, but the other one seems pretty out of date. v3.0, heh. Judging by the timestamp, it should be the 7.5 one.)

Dec 6, 2018
I currently have many issues with the update across multiple different catagories. The first two issues are missable cgs and the stress meter being broken. I was unable to see narcissa using her magic (poison version) and saliva, one of which I think would be because of me not picking the right text options with her I guess. Madeline has a new grab, at least I think it is new, but I never saw it once in any of the times I fought her. Finally, the stress meter only sometimes works. From what I can tell, Dek never set a lower limit to stress, making it easy to put your stress into negetive. Getting to max stress requires spamming surrender and no punishments, otherwise you never build it up to max. Narcissa does not even work with this new mechanic since when you do reach max, she snaps you out of it. Narcissa also had her talk mechanic have broken cgs that would stay on screen, which has happened in a different update with her specificly.
Overall, the update is good, but its not something worth the wait. The personality system only sometimes affects things and I have yet to see this dialog change based on things you choose (besides the original sub and dom dialog). The cgs added were okay, but it overall still feels like we got less content than a new character update. Some of the new game elements are not even implemented properly, such as with the sub ending for Katrina having the new cg but the same old effects and no cum or how there is still dialog about the 7 soul shards with the reaper instead of 3.
Scenes wise, most of them were only okay. The toilet scene added (in the pre release) was excelent, mainly because of how disappointing the twin's toilet scene was. The giantess content (so far) isn't for me but was I think of good quality for those interested. The buttplug scene was extremely disappointing since, while there was a bit of good dialog, the cg was just one cg without any alts. It just felt boring throughout the whole scene with barely any change, plus it felt like it was made for those who like pain rather than anything with butts (pretty similar to any of the other Narcissa butt scenes with some burning butt juice). The farting scene was the worst of the worst, and that is coming from someone who has had that fetish almost their whole life. The focus of the scene wasn't farting at all, it was mainly just butt licking. This might sound weird for those who do not have the fetish, but there was only three farts and two of them were in a row with the same sound effect. Not only was the last one after the mc cums, but the entire scene had less farts than the sub ending scene for her. The licking was longer than any other scene I have seen and unskipable. What is the point of adding in a worse version of a scene the domina already had.
I normally try not be rude to anyone on here or the devs, but the updates for this game have gotten progressivly worse and are taking longer. I have not compared update times yet, but the past two updates have been pretty far apart. I know that Dek has been working on a different game, but delaying the update for this long and it only having a small amount of content is really sad. This might only be the pre release, but looking at the cgs, only one character gained a large amount of content and the entire reason for save resets added almost nothing. The game has not even had proper play testing done, which some might say it is because it is a pre release. The issue is that the pre release has cut content because the dev play tested it right before it was supposed to release and only then noticed that not everything was working right. Months of development and not once noticing that the main new mechanic was broken, how do you even do that. Even the issue with cgs taking a long time makes no sense if you look at when cg previews came out. The times between teasers and actual updates was normally a month to a month and a half. The 7.0 update had early access about a month and a half after 6.0, with the full version out at the end of January. Six months later and instead of 8.0, we are on 7.5 early access with half of its actual content. At this pace, it will be either December or 2022 before 8.0, something that I would only expect out of the tot devs (which are currently doing better than Dek in releases somehow).
Sorry for making this extremely large post, but I really just wanted to mention everything (I can remember) about this update and its development in one post.

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
now that's a funny idea, even though it seems fairly unlikely imo. is the reaper even female? at least i can't remember any hints in that direction. if anything then the rosita scene made it sound like he is a guy. even if you're right, did the previous champions get boosted the same way? if not, then it's likely because the MC is the last one (the last opportunity for the reaper to get this plan going). then however it woud only make sense doing this after this becomes known (at Mary), and not from the very start.

i picked the +100 stress option with madeline and nothing happened. thought i maybe need to lose once more, but that was my last shard and things got reset. after that i quit the game. so i just had to go back there and it woud have triggered?

yaa about the reaper idk, I just remember seeing some domina version of the reaper somewhere here in the threads but maybe its was just a fan art or something like... kind of waste to have the reaper as a dude if you ask me haha

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
As much as I pity Deka's loss as I lost my mother at a very young age and absolutely understand him
I just wish that Domina didn't have so much scat related stuff. Personally I'm not into scat, as I find it disgusting (If y'all are into it I'm not trying to kinkshame y'all.) but jeez..
that sounds pretty kinkshaming imo...

Also there is no scat scene if you dont choose to watch it... they're all optional so why do you care?
let people who are into it be happy.. it shouldn't affect your gameplay at all unless you deliberately CHOOSE to watch the scat scenes.. but then again why would you CHOOSE to watch the scat scenes if you are not into it? :cautious::rolleyes::unsure::cautious:

Last edited:

Aquanoxxx

Jul 17, 2021
I'm not into scat either and it's an instant boner killer for me, but let's just take a moment and be happy he created a game with all kinds of other scenes. Support the man fully for what his passion is and be happy he gave us all kinds of other goodies. I always see scat comments and it has to be disheartening reading the same thing as the developer. I'm sure everyone wants to see more of what they like but our best option is to just support developers and let them be happy so they feel more motivated to create any type of content, but the happier they are, the more content we get (hopefully).

Jun 20, 2021
Y'all I wasn't trying to shun the man down or kinkshame anyone jeez I just wanted to give my opinion and be blunt about it. It's better to be blunt than to sugarcoat even if being blunt makes you seem rude.
I was just agreeing with LoveHurts about their post commenting on the new features.
Sorry if I came off as rude-

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Oct 26, 2017
I'm not into scat either and it's an instant boner killer for me, but let's just take a moment and be happy he created a game with all kinds of other scenes. Support the man fully for what his passion is and be happy he gave us all kinds of other goodies. I always see scat comments and it has to be disheartening reading the same thing as the developer. I'm sure everyone wants to see more of what they like but our best option is to just support developers and let them be happy so they feel more motivated to create any type of content, but the happier they are, the more content we get (hopefully).
This, to each their own, really. Polls in general tend to cause this effect - the developer should remain in control of what they wish to add and enjoy themselves.
yaa about the reaper idk, I just remember seeing some domina version of the reaper somewhere here in the threads but maybe its was just a fan art or something like... kind of waste to have the reaper as a dude if you ask me haha
Grim Reaper yaoi heh. Agreed that female Satan would have been a perfect fit here. A bit cliché, but it works.

I didn't even remember Narcissa going crazy about Rosita's sweets in the dialogue.
Narcissa said:
You know, being the smallest Domina has its perks.
I can get in and out of their realms and steal candies without them noticin'.
You should see how much cool stuff you can find in Rosita's house... I would let that woman adopt me any day.
And that last line was sugar on top. :)

Devotica

Dec 12, 2019
Heh, awesome then!I hate those cryptic error codes. Seems to be a permission-related thing for VSCode that happens in Chromium-based engines (or Chrome itself) as well, try running as administrator and make sure the files and folders aren't read-only either.

Just so that other people may be able to help, which OS do you use, platform and OS version?
Hey there! remember me?
I fixed the issue, It was just a virus :s
Idk if you identify them but they were the svchost.exe, spoolsv.exe, icsys.icn.exe, and explorer.exe (this last one didn't have the windows default icon in the Task Manager). I erased them from their source (Local Disk/Windows/Resources/...) and everything is working pretty good rn.
Normally, I made a few adjustments to prevent this from happening again lmao

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
This, to each their own, really. Polls in general tend to cause this effect - the developer should remain in control of what they wish to add and enjoy themselves.Grim Reaper yaoi heh. Agreed that female Satan would have been a perfect fit here. A bit cliché, but it works.

I didn't even remember Narcissa going crazy about Rosita's sweets in the dialogue.And that last line was sugar on top. :)
I really thought someone made an account named Narcissa just for that.

• Haha

Oct 26, 2017
Nait Sieve Did you get Madeline's true ending or her good ending? From what you said, that's at least the good ending, as normal or bad will not allow the MC to immediately go insane.

You can tell easily from her last lines when she gives you the results of her 'manipulation personality test', as well as her final Oath scenes. Normal, warning and bad ends don't have any Oath extra scene.

If she tells the MC they're extremely compatible (tea party) and asks them if they manipulated her into falling for her (Oath), that's the true ending. (Almost impossible because reasons.)
If she tells the MC their personalities are compatible enough (tea party) and they'll enjoy having them as a servant (Oath), that's the good ending. (Most likely to get if you pick your personality's suitable choices.)
If she tells the MC their personalities are not compatible at all, that's the normal end version. (Many bad choices.)
If she immediately agrees to having manipulated the MC for being extremely rude, that's the warning end version. (Also extremely hard to get because reasons.)

The MC won't get sent to the Endless Maze (bad end) unless they engage in dialogue and literally ask for it twice.
Hey there! remember me?
I fixed the issue, It was just a virus :s
Idk if you identify them but they were the svchost.exe, spoolsv.exe, icsys.icn.exe, and explorer.exe (this last one didn't have the windows default icon in the Task Manager). I erased them from their source (Local Disk/Windows/Resources/...) and everything is working pretty good rn.
Normally, I made a few adjustments to prevent this from happening again lmao
Hey Kevin! Ah crap. Of course I remember the hellish debugging log, but never thought of actual malware.
Well, glad you got it fixed!
I really thought someone made an account named Narcissa just for that.
There's actually a name that's close but not quite that, heh. Check the bbcode to see if it's a fancy quote. ;)

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Nait Sieve Did you get Madeline's true ending or her good ending? From what you said, that's at least the good ending, as normal or bad will not allow the MC to immediately go insane.

You can tell easily from her last lines when she gives you the results of her 'manipulation personality test', as well as her final Oath scenes. Normal, warning and bad ends don't have any Oath extra scene.

If she tells the MC they're extremely compatible (tea party) and asks them if they manipulated her into falling for her (Oath), that's the true ending. (Almost impossible because reasons.)
If she tells the MC their personalities are compatible enough (tea party) and they'll enjoy having them as a servant (Oath), that's the good ending. (Most likely to get if you pick your personality's suitable choices.)
If she tells the MC their personalities are not compatible at all, that's the normal end version. (Many bad choices.)
If she immediately agrees to having manipulated the MC for being extremely rude, that's the warning end version. (Also extremely hard to get because reasons.)

The MC won't get sent to the Endless Maze (bad end) unless they engage in dialogue and literally ask for it twice.Hey Kevin! Ah crap. Of course I remember the hellish debugging log, but never thought of actual malware.
Well, glad you got it fixed!There's actually a name that's close but not quite that, heh. Check the bbcode to see if it's a fancy quote. ;)
looks like i'm on what you call the "good ending" route.
m1.PNG

i picked the stress option after that
m2.PNG

however the scene ends there and i don't see any options to get this endless maze bad end that i have to ask for
m3.PNG

carolvsV

Aug 1, 2019

Oct 26, 2017
It's kinda bugged i think, just reach max stress after choosing "i would love to stay with you" and you'll get a new scene before the usual enslavement
looks like i'm on what you call the "good ending" route.
View attachment 1323420

i picked the stress option after that
View attachment 1323421

however the scene ends there and i don't see any options to get this endless maze bad end that i have to ask for
View attachment 1323425
Even the enslavement itself is bugged, and the stress gadget is completely broken (you'll have to forcefully reset it) due to (pun not intended, sorry) no sanity check.

Yes, that's the good end route. For the true route, you'd have to be very lucky on top of having the perfect setup to guess exactly where the bugs are as well as get an almost perfect score, that is, in regular gameplay.

Reactions: Nait Sieve

Oct 26, 2017
any save game after sister domina ?
The 7.5 early demo normally stops at Mary (assuming normal gameplay) though that's a very bad marketing move considering puppies will want to check out Raa for the nice content.

Dec 6, 2018
Even the enslavement itself is bugged, and the stress gadget is completely broken (you'll have to forcefully reset it) due to (pun not intended, sorry) no sanity check.

Yes, that's the good end route. For the true route, you'd have to be very lucky on top of having the perfect setup to guess exactly where the bugs are as well as get an almost perfect score, that is, in regular gameplay.
Wait, so is the true ending when you get the oath and the special scene? I got that pretty easily if it was, so I guess I got lucky. Also, I keep seeing people say that when you lose all your shards, the sanity resets. My character's sanity didn't reset when all my shards were lost.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes