Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Guys i went through the game only once, please note i'm only interested in the story content and somewhat in battle and really don't care about the hentai, thus i would appreciate some answers as i want to make another run that would lead me to a one of better endings at least :

1. My character became gray suddenly after leaving the 5th Domina realm. Is that related to the corruption points from unlocking skills or simply number of deaths (had 13 deaths, 2 vs 1st Domina, 10 vs 4th Domina and 1 for crafting the light artifact) or is that related to breaking the seals and absorbing the darkness ?

2. The game asks me to break the seal of some Dominas or refuse to do so, is there a difference ? and why not all of them, is it related to the affection/relationship points with each of them and does that have impact on the story later on ?

I understand if some of that can't be answered as the game is still in development, i played as Arcanist- Wizard and must say the summons (from summoning skills) are bugged, they don't charge AP to use their skills and the game keeps giving me errors whenever i try to use an item on them. Probably reported already but just in case, hoping some Patreon here could deliver.

Oct 26, 2017
Does anyone has a walkthrough?
Grab the above full save and open the doors. There hasn't been any new content for ages so try a forum search.
Guys i went through the game only once, please note i'm only interested in the story content and somewhat in battle and really don't care about the hentai, thus i would appreciate some answers as i want to make another run that would lead me to a one of better endings at least :

1. My character became gray suddenly after leaving the 5th Domina realm. Is that related to the corruption points from unlocking skills or simply number of deaths (had 13 deaths, 2 vs 1st Domina, 10 vs 4th Domina and 1 for crafting the light artifact) or is that related to breaking the seals and absorbing the darkness ?

2. The game asks me to break the seal of some Dominas or refuse to do so, is there a difference ? and why not all of them, is it related to the affection/relationship points with each of them and does that have impact on the story later on ?

I understand if some of that can't be answered as the game is still in development, i played as Arcanist- Wizard and must say the summons (from summoning skills) are bugged, they don't charge AP to use their skills and the game keeps giving me errors whenever i try to use an item on them. Probably reported already but just in case, hoping some Patreon here could deliver.
1. Corruption and absorbing the seals iirc. It's only cosmetic anyway.
2. Only dialogue changes. As for the latter, Lazykarous.
still in development
No one really knows what's being "developed". Just that 9.0 will be the "best thing ever since sliced bread", which is something Kekarous has also said before releasing the abomination that was known as 5.5 and caused 5.5 PTSD. (We got exactly 3 faces as trailers. Not even Shakie-chan herself seems to be too enthusiastic about tainting her reputation as an artist to work for Dekarous.)

, just in case people still think Deka draws the art. (There's no evidence he pays for it either, and nobody cares since that's patron money.)

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Oct 26, 2017
I'm waiting for this game to be finished so I can play it from scratch. Already did that. Twice.

Edit: still liked Sunny Coast more. Felt more realistic
If by finished you mean when all "14" Dominas (or even 13) are implemented, we'll have to go to the Cerulean Fields in real life first. Highly suggest you try out 9.0 when it goes live to see if it's even worth waiting.

Unless of course I was right with Hora being the last and Deka pulling a "I'm so done with this". And blaming one or more scapegoats for ruining his mood when he's honestly been axing the game since 5.5, one destruction at a time.

Reactions: Arkhangelsk

Oct 26, 2017

Arkhangelsk

Aug 3, 2022
On a tangent: Could we talk about BOOBS? As in why it seems like the minimum requirement to star in a femdom game is to have a size G bust, and preferably stand 7 feet tall? Slim girls, short girls, athletic girls, they can all be be dominas too, but we almost never see any. It's always size G+ boobs, an ass that could drive a truck through, thighs that would have been called fat a decade ago but are 'thicc' now, and aforementioned 7 foot stature.
Is that... actually attractive to people? Or are most game devs/artists just so scared of getting slapped with the loli label that they overcompensate into unreasonable proportions instead?
I am in the same boat as you,like what's the problem with having a bratty girl with small boobs,ass and slender legs (or a bit defined) and being 170cm (give or take a few),and this isn't just RPG maker,the VN's I've seen here and on steam are just...Either you have the Big Momma or Loli.I get that everyone has different preferences but holy fuck does the majority really love boobs that are as big as truck tires ?? As for Domina that's why I prefer it over ToT even if proportions are a bit much as well,the overall art and fem/fighting elements are more enjoyable,granted one is a RR,the other femdom.Katrina and the Twins are my highlights.

Oct 26, 2017
I don't know much about Filipino laws (Shakie-chan, the artist, supposedly is from the Philippines) but since the art supposedly was commissioned by Dekarous and Deka supposedly is American, legal issues and double standards.

"All characters depicted are consenting adults, physical age [insert minimum legal age here] or older, and no living beings were harmed in the process of making this game. Any resemblance to religion, politics, history, existing characters, fictional, real, living or dead, is purely coincidental. By playing this game, you agree to have a sound mind, be a responsible adult [insert minimum legal age here], and that some scenes may appear to you as shocking or traumatic. If you experience or appear to experience this feeling, please immediately exit the game and seek therapy for your own well-being. [insert entity] cannot be held responsible if you fail to heed this disclaimer."

:sneaky:

Sakyazel

Apr 3, 2021
7.5/10
This game fell off a bit for me but overall I like it, have to appreciate the perverted content. I think the progression could be more intuitive and balanced. Lets say we had a visible relationship meter with each domme, unlocking content & making each of them beatable only once we explored their content (not suggesting we'd have to play every scene, only that it should be a goal to make the player aware of every avaliable content in a realm, I always have a fear of missing out. Its also about having a consistent way to know if we need to fight her more times & about being unable to win too early). Unlocking the corruption related to a specific domme could be available with high relationship and make you much stronger against that particular opponent, because as it is currently, corruption fails to pace progression. The 5th realm was very well designed: tasks to do, furnitures to interact with, even relationship meter (altough it did not fill the purpose i was describing well, i have no idea what i maxed it for and im not even certain i maxed it).
I think the first 2.-3.-4. floors combat moves and themes (+5ths theme & design) were really the highlight of this game. Might just be personal, Im not into the even more horror and gore that comes after, f6 just missed the genre. f7 was weak with little content . The coherence of the story started suffering along the way, its not clear to me anymore if they have absolute power within their realm and if they retain it after they lost:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. To be blunt the story could be written better here and there.

I actually hate the brutality and the very dark themes, but there is even more to love than hate here with all the "milder" (not actually mild) fetishes - nasty stuff included . If for someone both brutality and nasty festishes are turn offs then id definietly not recommend this game.

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
One thing that has always bothered me is how lame the soul shard system is. Just 3 deaths = free stats

Losing parts of your soul in a femdom game sounds like it would be hot, but no Domina other than prologue Katrina makes any mention of it.

It would be impossible cause of Dekarous but making the Dominas react to your soul shard count and having actual bad stuff happen when you lose them all would be amazing.

The grim reaper would have to be less forced though, something like only restoring shards between Dominas instead of having Madeline kill the same guy 100 times and not notice anything.

It could also be used to give each Domina more personality imo, imagine if Madeline tried to persuade you into giving them to her instead of taking them by force, or Rosita perhaps being able to return the ones you lost to her.

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Back before 7.0 (If I recall correctly), there used to be 7 soul shards with the possibility to replenish them. There was at least a sense of "Alright, gotta make sure to not fuck up". Then Deka did a Deka and introduced this dumb update which switched the number of soul shards from 7 to 3, impossible to replenish them (Which was fun because he forgot to playtest (Duh) and the Grim Reaper would not revive you, resulting to a game over with only 1 soul shard left after the two scripted defeats to Katrina). Why you may ask? So Deka could get some value of the soul shards scenes he commissioned, forcing you to die (a lot).

It was made out of pure laziness, broke the game to shit and the game is still broken to this day due to this change. Basically it was his way to say "See, I worked a lot over the past couple of months" when people noticed he didn't touch the game in forever. A rushed update that was not playtested and broke the entire game. His solution? Add useless content (Such as the personality traits text options) to which he eventually never pushed much further and the stress gauge was also glitched. He even released a guinea pig test update up to Narcissa to which she was buffed af and nearly impossible to beat as all her stats got raised heavily and she would pretty much spam her headscissor grapple move. You were even capped at like level 15.

Long story short, if the soul system bothers you, don't worry... Dekarous will find ways to bother you even further and break what is already somewhat working because why should you have fun and how dare we expect a pleasant game?

Mar 28, 2022
i hope we get more games like sunny coast college why did you abandon it deka that was mostly the only the castration game i could find on f95 cutting room is basically a test game

Reactions: ToiletLord

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
Ah well, what can you expect.

I wonder what the Grim Reaper will do. It seems Deka didn't have anything planned for him at the start and started winging it.

Dude is perfectly fine with harley quinn making you eat shit forever but when Raa just locks you up he's gotta step in. Not to mention Mary and no mention of the soul shard thing.

Maybe he'll revise these parts? Nah

Oct 26, 2017
Hi, I am new to this game can someone share the walkthrough?
Might as well save some time. And welcome, where are my manners...
Here you go, access a door of your choice and enjoy the scenes and choices. Wish the forum had a better search function (and people using it).
I think I got you the shitty piece of armor on too, like, just in case you aren't feeling too OP already.

(100% savedata, remember to save if you want to reexperience scenes. Crashes, freezes and glitches at your own risk, this isn't due to the save, this is all part of the game experience.)

Daimonin

Aug 7, 2019
I am in the same boat as you,like what's the problem with having a bratty girl with small boobs,ass and slender legs (or a bit defined) and being 170cm (give or take a few),and this isn't just RPG maker,the VN's I've seen here and on steam are just...Either you have the Big Momma or Loli.I get that everyone has different preferences but holy fuck does the majority really love boobs that are as big as truck tires ?? As for Domina that's why I prefer it over ToT even if proportions are a bit much as well,the overall art and fem/fighting elements are more enjoyable,granted one is a RR,the other femdom.Katrina and the Twins are my highlights.
Yeah VN's have the same problem. I just really don't get how that is attractive. Domina has without a doubt nice artwork (most of the time), but does till have the huge boobs and large stature issue. I've generally not even bothered with most of the other often suggested games such as Katalyst, because one look at the character art... nah.

If I wanted to be sat on by a woman with an ass the size of a truck, I'd move to America.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes