Mar 28, 2022
Yeah VN's have the same problem. I just really don't get how that is attractive. Domina has without a doubt nice artwork (most of the time), but does till have the huge boobs and large stature issue. I've generally not even bothered with most of the other often suggested games such as Katalyst, because one look at the character art... nah.

If I wanted to be sat on by a woman with an ass the size of a truck, I'd move to America.
you dont like lady dimitrescru?

gunsmithcatz

Apr 5, 2021
This game, ToT, and Katalist are the big three of smell-fetish/grossdom content. Hope that the production continues smoothly and we can get more content for all of 'em.

neocube117

Aug 7, 2021
This game, ToT, and Katalist are the big three of smell-fetish/grossdom content. Hope that the production continues smoothly and we can get more content for all of 'em.
Sort of true but only this game unless TOT does it on the later floors has the whole max toilet stuff. (Other games have that but the big three you mention is what I am talking about) know Katalist has a couple pee scenes but no shit and TOT from what I’ve played has water sports and think one scene with the goddess shit attack but that’s it.

Tentfulle

Jan 4, 2019
i hope we get more games like sunny coast college why did you abandon it deka that was mostly the only the castration game i could find on f95 cutting room is basically a test game
Wasn't that the game where one of the screenshots had a character saying something like "it's rapey rapey time retard"?

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
All you gotta do to access all the content is make an extra save before becoming their slave. So basically one save for your regular playthrough and saves for each Domina's enslavement. Oh and also one extra save for the supposed Katrina ending in which you don't submit to any other Domina and Dekarous will totally not forget about by the time the game finally ends.

XBrad93X

Dec 9, 2020
This game might as well be dead, it's not like Dekarous will release NEW contents amyway ... it's always about toilet, and shit, and farts ...

I mean, ok not my fetish, I can accept other people may like it, but ... damn, how many Dominas we have atm ? More than half of them are Toilette-focused.

I was hoping for a good extreme torture/castration/guro one, and Franziska looked the one, but even then 0 castration scenes (for MC) and lots of toilette stuff. Really, patreons should be closed.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes