ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
This game might as well be dead, it's not like Dekarous will release NEW contents amyway ... it's always about toilet, and shit, and farts ...

I mean, ok not my fetish, I can accept other people may like it, but ... damn, how many Dominas we have atm ? More than half of them are Toilette-focused.

I was hoping for a good extreme torture/castration/guro one, and Franziska looked the one, but even then 0 castration scenes (for MC) and lots of toilette stuff. Really, patreons should be closed.
Neither of those extreme kinks are my thing, and I have no intention to start a kink war.
So to the lads who enjoy scat don't shit on me. :KEK:

With that said, yeah I agree. I can't be the only one who thought each Domina would have a dedicated fetish that would be the Dominia's favorite to inflict on the player while in their realm and with a personality that complimented that fetish, but alas that's just not the case.

I think that this game is also lacking a sense of rhythm and some real meat to the content.
I think every Domina should have three unique fetishes available to them.
The first is the primary one, a common kink, this is the Domina's favorite kink and the theme of the realm.
The second is an optional secondary common kink the Domina also enjoys but only employs if the player has a fetish for it.
The last is an optional extreme kink which only becomes available by defeating her (so she is angry at you) or by being enslaved by her and the player expresses an interest in it.

I think if Domina had that formula there would be something for everyone.
That way if a Domina's primary fetish is not to the players liking, they might luck out with the secondary kink, if not move on to the next Domina with fingers crossed. As for the extreme kinks, as much as I personally disagreed with giving scat content to Madeline (as I think it doesn't compliment her personality) I also think that by giving each Domina an optional extreme kink after beating or being enslaved by that Domina, does fit the theme of the game and is a good way to prevent the community from stepping on each others toes. For example, the player can disable the extreme kink by giving the Domina a soul shard as a peace offering post victory which in turn the Domina finds endearing so they give the player a "softer" post victory scene. Whereas by being enslaved we could straight up request the extreme kink to the Domina's surprise or delight.

Now I know this is all wishful thinking and Deka will not do this, but could you imagine encountering a Domina who had all three kinks to your liking? Talk about winning the lottery, jackpot! The Twins would have been far more interesting as well, each having competing kinks, 2 primary kinks forced on you, 2 optional kinks to choose from, and 2 extreme kinks post victory. 6 fetishes in total in their realm, it would of been great.

Alas, we can only dream.

Last edited:

Daimonin

Aug 7, 2019
Neither of those extreme kinks are my thing, and I have no intention to start a kink war.
So to the lads who enjoy scat don't shit on me. :KEK:

With that said, yeah I agree. I can't be the only one who thought each Domina would have a dedicated fetish that would be the Dominia's favorite to use and inflict on the player while in their realm and with a personality that complimented that fetish, but alas that's just not the case.

I think that this game is also lacking a sense of rhythm and some real meat to the content.
I think every Domina should have three unique fetishes available to them.
The first is the primary one, a common kink, this is the Domina's favorite kink and the theme of the realm.
The second is an optional secondary common kink the Domina also enjoys but only employs if the player has a fetish for it.
The last is an optional extreme kink which only becomes available by defeating her (so she is angry at you) or by being enslaved by her and the player expresses an interest in it.

I think if Domina had that formula there would be something for everyone.
That way if a Domina's primary fetish is not to the players liking, they might luck out with the secondary kink, if not move on to the next Domin with fingers crossed. As for the extreme kinks, as much as I personally disagreed with giving scat content to Madeline (as I think it doesn't compliment her personality) I also think that by giving each Domina an optional extreme kink after beating or being enslaved by that Domina, does fit the theme of the game and is a good way to prevent the community from stepping on each others toes. For example, the player can disable the extreme kink by giving the Domina a soul shard as a peace offering post victory which in turn the Domina finds endearing so they give the player a "softer" post victory scene. Whereas by being enslaved we could straight up request the extreme kink to the Domina's surprise or delight.

Now I know this is all wishful thinking and Deka will not do this, but could you imagine encountering a Domina who had all three kinks to your liking? Talk about winning the lottery, jackpot! The Twins would have been far more interesting as well, each having competing kinks, 2 primary kinks forced on you, 2 optional kinks to choose from, and 2 extreme kinks post victory. 6 fetishes in total in their realm, it would of been great.

Alas, we can only dream.
I disagree with most of what you have written, mostly because I am completely uninterested in the 'common' kinks, so 60% of the game would instantly lose all appeal. More probably, since with your plan there would only be one or two dominas that even have scat as an extreme kink.

" straight up request the extreme kink to the Domina's surprise or delight."
This part however, I so agree on. It was honestly one of the best parts of the game, when dealing with Narcissa, and when you request toilet service, she's actually surprised and asks if you understand what you are getting into.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
I disagree with most of what you have written, mostly because I am completely uninterested in the 'common' kinks, so 60% of the game would instantly lose all appeal. More probably, since with your plan there would only be one or two dominas that even have scat as an extreme kink.
I understand your concern but that's not really true, I'm pretty sure every Domina has scat content, (or most of the existing ones) If I'm not mistaken Deka also has a scat fetish of his own, so I think he wants to add scat content (and will.)
Which is fine, but scat/toilet is such a niche fetish, that if all the Domina's only have that or other extreme content then there would be very little femdom content for more casual enjoyers, and that is what we've been seeing as of late.

That's why I suggest there be more of a flow/rhythm to the development of the Domina's in the future so that the femdom aspect of the game isn't neglected. Hell, it's perfectly fine if Deka wants to add scat content to all the Domina's, but can we give the Domnia's some personality, flavor and finish the game first before doing that?

That's all I'm saying really.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arkhangelsk

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Since we seem to be on this topic once more, I'll post this again.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It is very saturated and yes, some Dominas should have unique/specialized fetishes. It may create a favorite, but who cares? The big problem isn't that it would be unfair to one Domina or another. The big problem is that Deka sucks at writing more than 4 lines of text without completely losing inspiration. Look at all the early scat content using the phrase "Sewer pipe throat". It's cringe, really bad even. Even worse when all Dominas said it and they all have the same toilet scripts with a few differences in the text. Deka is just very, very bad at this and definitely, he doesn't know what else to say. This can be pretty much said for every overexposed fetishes too. It's fine to take a break from a very popular fetish every once in a while and go back to it when you can figure out how to write it well. There's literally no rush for him to give everyone the same thing if we just get the same stuff over and over.

I think we can all agree that the CGs are nice, the texts accompanying it could be better and should be.

Last edited:

Wolowolka

Sep 25, 2020
Where is i can find memory crystal of Rosita? I win. But she is told me go in deep wood. I don`t know what i can do next.

Arkhangelsk

Aug 3, 2022
That's why I suggest there be more of a flow/rhythm to the development of the Domina's in the future so that the femdom aspect of the game isn't neglected. Hell, it's perfectly fine if Deka wants to add scat content to all the Domina's, but can we give the Domnia's some personality, flavor and finish the game first before doing that?

That's all I'm saying really.
I think the majority of us can agree on that,also I do think the setup is there Katrina being extreme,Madeline hypno/softcore,Narcissa hardcore etc you get my point.Even if the gameisn't finished rewriting most of the dialogue and personalities would give the game a lot more interesting outcomes,if anyone bothered to develop that is.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
I think the majority of us can agree on that,also I do think the setup is there Katrina being extreme,Madeline hypno/softcore,Narcissa hardcore etc you get my point.Even if the gameisn't finished rewriting most of the dialogue and personalities would give the game a lot more interesting outcomes,if anyone bothered to develop that is.
That's what I've been hoping for. It'd also be great if we could revisit defeated Dominas and fight them for xp instead of the forsaken.

Oct 26, 2017
Do people even like the creepy ass zombies?
I don't, but I won't kinkshame people with NPC necrophilia and a grind fetish (also combat fetishists).

I'm just here for the CGs and the occasional player asking for things back when Domina was an actual game.
Which, again, are drawn by Shakie-chan, which at this point would rather be forgotten for her involvement in Domina, I'd say, as she makes great art and probably won't want to be associated with whatever else Deka adds to destroy what's left of the game.

I'll reiterate since the post was removed: Credit where credit is due. I don't see any rule preventing someone from mentioning who did the hard work. Deka merely paid for commissions using bitch boy money, not even his own funds.

Becarefull

Nov 1, 2020
I don't, but I won't kinkshame people with NPC necrophilia and a grind fetish (also combat fetishists).

I'm just here for the CGs and the occasional player asking for things back when Domina was an actual game.
Which, again, are drawn by Shakie-chan, which at this point would rather be forgotten for her involvement in Domina, I'd say, as she makes great art and probably won't want to be associated with whatever else Deka adds to destroy what's left of the game.

I'll reiterate since the post was removed: Credit where credit is due. I don't see any rule preventing someone from mentioning who did the hard work. Deka merely paid for commissions using bitch boy money, not even his own funds.
if she and one other is intrest in a femdom game, i can right textes at and have a good friend of my how wood translate this in english. But to be true we wood need one, how can programm.

Arkhangelsk

Aug 3, 2022
That's what I've been hoping for. It'd also be great if we could revisit defeated Dominas and fight them for xp instead of the forsaken.
Yea I wouldn't put it past Deka to "borrow" some aspects ot ToT,especially if they make the game better.The forsaken didn't bother me,I don't mind a grindfest but the mummies of Raa were next level of torture.It would be even better if you could choose not to break the seal and although the game has went wayyy past that point some earlier convos with Dominas stated their importance unlike with Raa who was just like "Ok I won't have the Egyptian empire,just modern Egypt w/e".And keeping seals would serve as a great dynamic back and fourth both in convo and in having a reason to revisit fights,albeit even if one isn't required.So let's say you lose all your sanity and the Domina gets her seal back,fight her when she is stronger and get a debuff (especially for those of us who are overleved because of farming a shit ton of forsaken thanks to Mary))))) ).Or get blackmailed/teased/exploited or vice-versa use it against them.I am not a dev so idk how hard that would realistically be to implement,but even as a simple dialogue/scene mechanic it would make it much better.Funniest thing is that the game is femdom yet the more you progress the more maledom/nihillistic it becomes,after Mary I just went berserk and didn't even bother to explore the options for the rest,only the twins and that was after Depeche Mode started playing on my playlist.In essence I can't even consider this a femdom/RR game but more like a JRPG with a fem underlying tone at this point.

Oct 26, 2017
And it's gone again. Well shit. I'll become the next Mysterious Hero (you know who you are, you legend) at this rate.

Will be back for the CGs.

ToiletLord

Jul 30, 2021
For the last month this thread has been almost nothing but people posting lengthy paragraphs of text about the best ways to implement scat into the game. Discussion is really beginning to scrap the bottom of the barrell without new content. At that rate, we better get an update in September.
"Bottom of the barrel"
Weird way to call the main content of this game.
Scatchads rise up

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Yea I wouldn't put it past Deka to "borrow" some aspects ot ToT,especially if they make the game better.The forsaken didn't bother me,I don't mind a grindfest but the mummies of Raa were next level of torture.It would be even better if you could choose not to break the seal and although the game has went wayyy past that point some earlier convos with Dominas stated their importance unlike with Raa who was just like "Ok I won't have the Egyptian empire,just modern Egypt w/e".And keeping seals would serve as a great dynamic back and fourth both in convo and in having a reason to revisit fights,albeit even if one isn't required.So let's say you lose all your sanity and the Domina gets her seal back,fight her when she is stronger and get a debuff (especially for those of us who are overleved because of farming a shit ton of forsaken thanks to Mary))))) ).Or get blackmailed/teased/exploited or vice-versa use it against them.I am not a dev so idk how hard that would realistically be to implement,but even as a simple dialogue/scene mechanic it would make it much better.Funniest thing is that the game is femdom yet the more you progress the more maledom/nihillistic it becomes,after Mary I just went berserk and didn't even bother to explore the options for the rest,only the twins and that was after Depeche Mode started playing on my playlist.In essence I can't even consider this a femdom/RR game but more like a JRPG with a fem underlying tone at this point.
I agree with domina refights being a good idea. Your suggestion reminds me of how Narcissa would offer MC a handjob not to break her seal. I think this could open the door to a lot of power play situations in MC loses. For example, they could give them a choice between giving her back her seal or getting one of his soul shards broken (Stat debuff until next death rather than taking his soul shard). If a domina beats him in a rematch she could hang one of his soul shards over her door as a permanent sign of his humiliation.

Reactions: Arkhangelsk and p0m
3.40 star(s) 52 Votes