Daimonin

Aug 7, 2019
I hope we can get some more giantess vore fetish... maybe even fulltour. Raa's scene wasn't satisfying enough, imo. Too short and poorly written.
true true. Raa was really promissing with the giantess/shrinking aspect, a full tour would have been great. Instead we got garbage. But the, that's pretty much the expected result at this time.

Reactions: ItzSpc

Daimonin

Aug 7, 2019
Red eyes at night... something something delight.
Red eyes are fucking hot. Make the sclera black for maximum hotness.

Personally I would love it if there was a loli domina, though I know it's not going to happen. Even if it's not your thing, at least she would be a significant variance from all the other dominas in 'assets'. And for those who are into it for the degredation, what could be more degrading then being overpowered and used by someone half your size?

Alas, while there is decent femdom games, and decent loli games, there is very few femdom loli games. A decent loli femdom game with scat remains the holy grail.

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
Just wanted to thank Dekarous for bringing in the updates! There's not many femdom games as of 2022, this project has been going on for years, it deserves to be recommended, that's what I will say. Hopefully, I wish finish it one day, before going to sleep and then forgetting about playing again for a few months, heehee.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Just wanted to thank Dekarous for bringing in the updates! There's not many femdom games as of 2022, this project has been going on for years, it deserves to be recommended, that's what I will say. Hopefully, I wish finish it one day, before going to sleep and then forgetting about playing again for a few months, heehee.
- there is no update yet.
- deka destoyed the game logic of domina with the death/reaper/stat-boost nonsense.
- the last domina (raa) was half-assed, incomplete and overall very disappointing.
- that last domina/update came out full 8 months ago.
- deka cared so little about domina (and as that: us), that he went for a different game in the meantime.

idk, but i can't quite share your feelings of thankfulness and praise for deka. tbh i didn't expect this game to get continued at all. anyway, my expectations for hora are low, but i'm still hoping for the best though.

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
- deka destoyed the game logic of domina with the death/reaper/stat-boost nonsense.
- the last domina (raa) was half-assed, incomplete and overall very disappointing.
- deka cared so little about domina (and as that: us), that he went for a different game in the meantime.

idk, but i can't quite share your feelings of thankfulness and praise for deka. tbh i didn't expect this game to get continued at all. anyway, my expectations for hora are low, but i'm still hoping for the best though.
Technically, Raa came out almost 10 months ago. If I recall correctly 8.0 came out in November and then the fix for Raa’s room about a month and a half later.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Technically, Raa came out almost 10 months ago. If I recall correctly 8.0 came out in November and then the fix for Raa’s room about a month and a half later.
oh right, my bad. i forgot that we can all enjoy the "patched and polished" Raa experience that deka enhanced during an additional month and a half of blood and sweat. that guy is a real hard worker lol.

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
oh right, my bad. i forgot that we can all enjoy the "patched and polished" Raa experience that deka enhanced during an additional month and a half of blood and sweat. that guy is a real hard worker lol.
That’s without considering that he delayed Raa so many times because Deka wanted an extra month of Patreon money had so many things to fix and Raa's CGs being late. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: ItzSpc

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
Shakie's art evolution in 2 years. Such redesign, much wow.
Guess I won't be defending her anymore either since she doesn't mind playing along.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tbf her face looks much better here. But yeah I kinda expected a more drastic design change after what happened to her…….

ToiletLord

Jul 30, 2021
Shakie's art evolution in 2 years. Such redesign, much wow.
Guess I won't be defending her anymore either since she doesn't mind playing along.
C O N T E N T

TBH Saki never deserved defending, she's a plagiarist. That being said I enjoy her style and at least she's got good taste.

Oct 26, 2017
Bloody hell, how did this not come to mind? Does that clique resort to Bowei Koda shit as well?

Is there nothing even sacred anymore? Even pirates have fucking standards, and unlike those fucking anti-piracy hypocritical bastards, we pay our taxes, help solve crimes and pledge to people who don't deserve a fucking cent.

(Even if Dekarous used that as a reference for the commission, it's still required to credit the doujinka. At least it is on Skeb if you don't want your account frozen.)

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020

i'm pretty sure he was being ironic, nobody sane would say "thank you deka for bringing in the updates" in 2022 non-ironically :FacePalm:

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes